Control - Alt - Delete

1405189120860.jpg
Humidity dome+natural sunlight=no bueno

This was 20 mins after putting the dome on.

I also want to get into a little more detail about my AK seeds.
For anybody wanting to do it the right way check out KingJohns LA confidential seed journal, his link is a couple of postings back.
How I do it is let a tiny bit of light in, like two or three pinholes in the bottom corner, the plant in that corner will go Hermie on the bottom few branches.
I have not had a problem with the other plants going Hermie but they will all have a few feminized seeds.
I do not use the seeds from the plant that went herm.
I probably get about a hundred seeds per 1/2 lb. which is my average every few months.

King
I would love to try you're way once I have more strains going, I have a place off site I was going to grow some males, do you think its possible to germinate the plant getting the silver treatment with another plant?

I would use some thick tape to seal up the pin holes in your tent if you do not use the seeds produced. With Silver Thiosulfate treatments to reverse sex on a female cannabis plant the plants can be kept together until the plant receiving the Silver Thiosulfate begins to produce female pollen sacks.

Here is a link to my KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

cool pots in the tree reminds me of my dad who once told me about 30 yrs ago to throw the pots in the tree to hide them :rofl:

King,
Thanks for coming by!
I do use the seeds just not off of the plant that went herm.
I have been through your journal and she no get a little more organized I will be using this method.
I have colloidal (sp?) silver 99.99% I use it like neosporin and it work great on cuts.
Is this anything like what you use?
I'll get a pic up.

Chronic
Thanks for coming by, I was high as hell and looking into the trees when I thought of that one. She gets water but I don't think she'll get the full attention she needs.
I'll get some pics of her when I make my way up there.

ive used 30 ppm cs and it worked fine for getting pollen sacks on a female
I think you can use up to like 50ppm or so without any real issues
toker 69 doing a lot of that fem seed making

King,
Thanks for coming by!
I do use the seeds just not off of the plant that went herm.
I have been through your journal and she no get a little more organized I will be using this method.
I have colloidal (sp?) silver 99.99% I use it like neosporin and it work great on cuts.
Is this anything like what you use?
I'll get a pic up.

Chronic
Thanks for coming by, I was high as hell and looking into the trees when I thought of that one. She gets water but I don't think she'll get the full attention she needs.
I'll get some pics of her when I make my way up there.

There are several 420 Magazine members who do use Colloidal Silver to create Feminized seeds.

You can use the Advanced Search function to find several Grow Journals where you search for colloidal silver to find them.

Advanced Search - 420 Magazine ®

I took everything out to five it a dose of bug stuff so I figured I'd take some pics.
I've been working like crazy so not much time but since last week I've taken the big bitch down from the tree.

She was looking like all hell!!

I'm not giving up on the idea it just needs irrigation.

I've put everything in 5 gallon pots with a mix of coco,blood meal, bone meal, bat guano, azomite, and a shitload of mycos. I wanted to cook it but they seemed like they needed some love so I let them have it. Oh yeah a little garden lime to try and keep my pH down as I'm using water straight from the hose.
1405652196036.jpg
this one is a Hempy that has blown up. Ishe has revegetated a bit I've never seen such small leaves on. I top dressed her qith the new soil and threw her to the wolves. r
1405652284506.jpg
this is Lillie she loves her new pot
1405652348508.jpg
this is my little diesel next to my tallest AK.

I trimmed the bottom 1//3 on everything as I can't stand trimming popcorn.

The coco clones never made it.
The rockwool is doing good, leaves are just yellowing after about a week.
Should be seeing roots in a few days.
I take the dome off for a couple hours a day now.

Five out off nine seedlings are doing good two are not and two never broke ground.
I'm going g to germ a few !ore seeds as I thought I would have more make it.
If anyone has any advice on cloning in coco I would really appreciate it.i have them in with the rockwool and I think they stayed too wet in the dome.

Thank you King !!
BID has been helping me with my soil mix. I have been to his coco journal and it has shown me a few things over the past couple of years

I was wondering about the humidity, mostly should I use a dome.

I'm putting a couple more in the tray tonight to see if they will do better with a little less humidity.

I will post in BIDs' journal, I feel like my girls would do better at transplant if they were already in their chosen medium

All the girls in their camouflage. I meant to add this at the end now I can't get it there
1407695559468.jpg
I haven't had much time lately but I figured it was time for an update.
I will start out by saying that my prayers are going put to BIDs family. The world has lost a great man!!

I have planted everything in five gallon pots and their loving it I have seen huge growth in the past few weeks.

I top dress with some soil that I've been cooking thanks to our dear friend BID.

The first two are of my biggest girl. She has just outgrown me putting her at about 6'
1407693466411.jpg
1407693485594.jpg
The second two are little D she is the only one that's not my AK that made the cut outside. One clone off of her made it due to my schedule/laziness so her genes will love on.
1407693641460.jpg
1407693665965.jpg
1407693741469.jpg
these two are Lillie who revegged like a mufuka I think I'm gonna cut all the stupid little shoots off the top.
1407693756846.jpg
1407693839394.jpg
these are the last two both AK their about four and a half feet tall. The one in the five gallon bucket is a Hempy style
1407693852080.jpg

My wife grew up in Seattle and she just happened to have her family reunion this week.
I was able to sneak off with my son yesterday and get to hempfest for a while. I must say if you haven't been and get the chance it was a great time. SO MUCH info,great bands, great speakers and lots of new products. I didn't travel with any meds but I was able to get my hands on some really good SS haze and some blue dream that knocked my socks off.
I also got 5 reg critical mass seeds from Mr. Nice and supposedly a few fem Vortex.
My son is only 5 but is already really into the movement. He helps me out at home with my veggie garden but yesterday he realized the significance of my "secret" garden.
I give a friend of mine that has been diagnosed with cancer RSO and he actually asked "is this what you make Bradshaws' medicine from?"
This is the main reason on my choice of the critical mass. I will be doing whole plant extrations and I would like to use two of each (AK, Sour D and the CM) I'm hoping this will put me at about an Lb. of flower plus the fan trim and stem.
From the research I've done this will give me the most complete product.

I'm in Seattle for the week. I'll get a closer pic of the bowl when I get home.
It'll be 10 days since I've seen my girls and they were just going into full flower when I left so I'll probably have a good update.
It's also time to get my dungeon up and running again.
I have a couple of AK seedlings, one little sour D clone.
I'm coming home with some new stuff to try. I have some regular critical mass and I'm kinda hoping for a nice boy I could hook up with my sweet D

I'm in Seattle for the week. I'll get a closer pic of the bowl when I get home.
It'll be 10 days since I've seen my girls and they were just going into full flower when I left so I'll probably have a good update.
It's also time to get my dungeon up and running again.
I have a couple of AK seedlings, one little sour D clone.
I'm coming home with some new stuff to try. I have some regular critical mass and I'm kinda hoping for a nice boy I could hook up with my sweet D

+ reps on the breeding.
I still get confused between indica and sativa traits.
I have problems with people's names too.

Back
Top Bottom