Control - Alt - Delete

Thank all for coming by.
Rado. The flower tent is doing OK, veg is slow but I want it like that right now.
I had a 400w MH in there but it got to hot and crisped some leaves up so I switched back to just flouros. I want to let the sea of green finish before anything else goes into flower.
I haven't germed any of my new seeds yet, I will probably drop one or two of the Super lemon haze, tangerine dream and the LSD in a week or two. I want to start keeping mothers but I need to get going on my new room. I will be ordering two of the 432w COB LEDs in the next month or so to join my two 600w HPS in an 8x8 area. The flower tent will turn into veg and my veg box will house moms.
With four lights running in flower I think I will be switching to the gas lantern routine in veg and still run the mom box at 18/6.

CO thanks for coming by I love the company.
My wife calls my Monte Carlo the mullet machine.
It hauls ass but has a milk crate for a drivers seat.
I never registered it but its fun to cruise around my 'hood.

Just took some pics update to come.

So this is Little D, I originally thought was a sour diesel, I talked to the person I got the first clone from and he told me it was a chem dog. Then I talked to the guy he got the strain from and was informed it was chem x Elvis which I have never heard of.
1411823585486.jpg
Anyways she had been bulking up a lot in the past two weeks. She is almost all cloudy with little to no signs of amber. I snapped a branch off last night by accident so I trimmed and hung it I think another week or two before the final chop-chop
1411823647953.jpg

next are the AKs they are flowering nicely but not bulking at all like they do under the HPS. I am really hoping the pot gods will let them go until Halloween or so.
1411824019710.jpg
1411824042056.jpg
1411824060217.jpg

Group shot. I had one more reveger that I turned into wax for a friend of a friend. He is a vet with four tours to the dessert and now he is in the VA with stage four prostate cancer. I did a whole plant extraction and I think this will help ease his pain a little bit. My friend asked if I could make him some baked goods but I think the wax might help him out more. There will be plenty of trim to make some butter for him if he doesn't like it.
1411823868193.jpg

Very Nice
I think maybe it was crossed to help the chemdog bulk up its not very dense
the chemdog buds

I'm panicking a little bit.
I checked on them three or four days ago and didn't see anything.
Now after taking them in for the night ifor a rainstorm I saw this.
1412260775626.jpg

It was only on one plant but just about every top had signs. The other two I still have showed no signs. This one definitely had tighter buds. Today I am going to chop this one and salvage what I can.
Any advice is appreciated. I don't think I should even hang to dry near anything else.
Also I should know if there is any safety issues with smoking the rest that looks OK.

Edit....these tops are already buried in the woods.

I just realized how bad the picture sucks. It was thick black mold covering the top 1/4 of all of the buds it infected. It was really nasty with little whit spots and some sort of webbing

The picture truly sucked :) it must have been the stress of seeing those fine buds struck down in their prime. Makes a man feel his mortality to see his comrades fall on the battlefield. Buck up soldier! Your squad needs you back out there doing your duty.

(As is painfully obvious from the tripe I just typed, I know @$&!#-all about the military. I mean no offense, just channeling Gary Cooper.)
Good luck with the rest of your grow, that has got to hurt!

So the last two outies have been infected.
I mixed up 32 oz of water with 20 mls of 29% h2o2 and sprayed the whole bottle on them.
They are in my sunroom with a fan blowing on them.
If this doesn't stop it today I will up the dose. If that doesn't work it will be choppity chop-chop a few weeks early.
I lost at least half of the girl that had it the worst, I don't want to risk to much more.
1412433566247.jpg
1412433662760.jpg
1412433690230.jpg

I'll make the best of it. It sucks after all this to have it ruined at the end.
They broke ground in February, I have become attached to these girls more so than my indoors.

I actually just looked at the trichs and I think they are closer than I thought.
Very little clear left, still no signs of amber.

Yeah I don't think I'll be doing any more 12 week flower strains here.
I harvested my chelvis (Little D) looks to be about 30-40 grams dry.
Even drying is a pain in the ass, she has been hanging over a week and still very squishy.
The mold has slowed down but not stopped. We're finally getting some sun today so I will give them a hearty dose of h2o2 this morning and putting them back outside. I don't see them going to much longer though.

The hydrogen peroxide worked. It was pretty crazy, I sprayed them and they fizzed up like a dirty cut.

When I got home they were all burnt where the mold was but it was dry.

I just chopped we'll see what happens. I think I salvaged most of it.
Looks like 4-5 Oz's. Off the four outdoors

Damn that mold sucks, sorry Grim. Im so glad you got it under control and were able to harvest. I know the feeling of walking out expecting pretty shiny sparking buds and finding the black death out of no where.

Rado (Makes outdoor growing sound like a sports season.) Now thats funny and so true!

So here is my harvest of two plants. I saved the bottom popcorn to use for wax. I have also used 20-30 grams making hash. I run it when its fresh. I have one plant left outside and a few in the basement. Will update that later. Been busy not much time to post.
1412639004066.jpg
1412639004066.jpg
1412639890835.jpg
I made some wicked oil!!
1413049647091.jpg
1413049693487.jpg
1413049721320.jpg
1413049955739.jpg

Back
Top Bottom