CrazyChef's Indoor Five Strain Quadline Journal: OG Kush, Northern Lights, Cheese, Girl Scout Cookies, Peyote Critical

Not quite sure, but I think I may have a bit of a root rot problem. The 2 Cheese gals won't stand up on their own very well, and one of the Northern Lights seems to have become stagnant. I know it's a bit early, but I'm gonna go ahead and harvest them today. I'd rather do that than to start to lose them altogether. The trichs on the Cheeses are almost 100% cloudy with just a bare minimum of amber on the calyxes, while the Northern Light is still maybe about 10% clear trichs.

CH#1
20191015_122337-2.jpg

CH#2
20191015_122341-2.jpg

Close up of funky branch on CH#2
20191015_122347-2.jpg

NL#2 (NL#1 still looks good, and should be ready in another week or 2)
20191015_122402-2.jpg

Glad your sister liked your primo cannabis, Chef. Great work!

Yum!
Man,that's a pretty bud!
Almost too pretty to smoke.....almost ;)

Busy weekend & sticky fingers coming up!

And here's what's going into the 4X8 tent now, in this journal:

20190915_185340-2-2.jpg

So I talked to my sister again last night. I had given her a sample of the Northern Lights. She said that normally when she visits her boyfriend they'll roll up two blunts and smoke them together. Well, this time she rolled up one blunt of the Northern Lights, and one blunt of the OG Kush autos. She said they smoked half of the Northern Lights one and had to stop right there! So damn high that they had no need to smoke the OGK blunt.

I really, really like the fact that even though I need to learn to increase my yields, at least the quality of the weed I'm growing is far superior to the "top shelf" weed she's been getting for years.

She's coming over tonight. I'm really curious what she'll have to say about the GSC and PC.

Well, this grow is now done. Ended up with a total of 274.21 grams dried weight. Definitely gonna leave the next grow in veg longer to increase the yields. This one was just a little under one ounce per plant. Not what I was hoping for. But at least the quality is pretty darned good!

Here's the dried bud. Also gave away 1.5 ounces to my sister and niece. The single orphaned bagseed plant came to 6.5 grams after drying.

dzYc742.jpg

Back
Top Bottom