DSC005324.JPG
DSC005127.JPG
DSC005264.JPG
DSC005336.JPG

Just started a final fush, with 2 weeks of nothing but H2O. Believe me a good flush goes a long way, taste, smell, buzz all that. It took me over a year to learn about flushing, drying, and curing. which affects everything. At first I made alot of mistakes, mostly drying and curing. But over time I read alot, and a subsciption to HT its worth the change, every issue is packed full of good tips. Have a medicated day.

nice frikkin haul, BID!
:party:
thanks J it is one of the most interesting plants ive ever grown, unlike any other ive worked with, different textures,when pinching off leaves and trimming it has a rather crisp snap like celery the juice/blood of the plant flows blue/black the smell in no way resembles any cannabis ive ever encountered, leaves were noticeably prickly to the touch, in a way it reminded me of a succulent cacti, the high is fast intense and short lasts maybe an hour, the taste is nothing like the grape soda /candy ,hyacinth/freesia pine, it taste very smooth and earthy almost like high end organic soil like vermifire ffof, and a slight woodsy oak exhale, strange martian weed i tell you, i may need to let it go longer in flower i may do 11-12 weeks next time, i give it a 6.5-7 out of a 10, and an 11 for beauty and ease of growing, i want to run it with coco and reg synthetic nutes maybe the unmentionable brand or that new dogget simpson sponsor line:thumb:

DSC005324.JPG
DSC005127.JPG
DSC005264.JPG
DSC005336.JPG

Just started a final fush, with 2 weeks of nothing but H2O. Believe me a good flush goes a long way, taste, smell, buzz all that. It took me over a year to learn about flushing, drying, and curing. which affects everything. At first I made alot of mistakes, mostly drying and curing. But over time I read alot, and a subsciption to HT its worth the change, every issue is packed full of good tips. Have a medicated day.

What Kind of strain is that first picture??? that is an awesome looking flower!!!! I love the the yellow pistils!!!

Some dried nug. shots of my personally created strain called "Jade Dragon" which is a cross of G.D.P. x Green Crack. Enjoy! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC072981.JPG

DSC073771.JPG

DSC074672.JPG

DSC07514.JPG

DSC07495.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Here's a nice shot I found
Joop Dummay "Army of Peace"
Amsterdam
1999 Canabis Cup Trip
image5148.jpg

This is a photo of a original photo signed by Joop.

Here are a couple fresh nug shots from my big outdoor girl, "Big Betsy". Unsure on the genetics, but this girl is a strong strong plant, still chugging through this 40 degree weather :) I'm using all the remainder nugs in a hash run here soon. Anticipating it greatly.

Note: Colors are due to the cold weather ^
100_55161.JPG
100_55061.JPG
100_55113.JPG
100_5526.JPG
100_55252.JPG

And some hash, I know its not buds, hope you enjoy my photos; 90 & 73 microns;
100_54531.JPG
100_54561.JPG
100_5457.JPG
100_5459.JPG
100_54611.JPG
100_5478.JPG
100_5479.JPG

:joint: CA

Follow up with my above post, might as well keep the hash pictures coming in, I did another run this morning, hope your eyes enjoy! First picture is the shots from above^, the other are from todays run. :smokin:
100_5667.JPG

100_56331.JPG
100_5634.JPG

100_56471.JPG
100_5649.JPG
100_56501.JPG

The 45 looked nice as well
100_56631.JPG
100_56641.JPG

Overall
100_5666.JPG

:peace:

CA215- what size bubble bags do you use and how much dried bud do you use to get that amount of hash. I am looking into getting the 1 gallon bubble bags that can do 2oz. thanks man!!!!

and here some pics for your enjoyment!!!

Larry Og
P1060646.JPG
P1060645.JPG

Alaskan Thunder Fuck
P1060650.JPG
P1060649.JPG

Peace all!!!!

Always Good To Find A Bud/Strain That Leaves Us Completely Mesmerized, That Is What Makes Growing And Learning(BY SEEING UNUSUAL Strains/Phenotypes, Of The Various Multi-Faceted Types Of Ganja:high-five:!!! I Topped A Plant(LOWLAND AFGHANI), That Actually Bled From Where I Trimmed It From The Main Torso, Or Stalk Of The Plant. I Basically Just Topped Her From Her The Very Middle Of Her Torso,Leaving AN Abundant Amount Of Her Lower Branching To Take Control And, And Increase In Bushiness As Well Of Course!!!:clap:But The Strain Did Bleed Like Blood(HUMAN,CAT, DOG, You Know, Red Blood,LOL!!! Anyways This Particular Plant Really Took Off, But I Have Only Run Across Her About Every 6-7 Years:partyboy::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:. But She Is A Damn Good Afghani Strain, To Say The Least!!! Oh Well I Have Said Enough, PEACE OUT, Sincerely SER JamesTheGreen:thumb:!!! I Also Want To Give A Shout Out To BID And CM, And All Else That Have Supplied Pictures To Keep This Thread Going Strong, I Take My Hat Off To You Sirs:yahoo:!!!Once Again, This Thread Is One Of My Favorites(AND HOPEFULLY ALWAYS WILL BE), So Keep The Knowledge And Informative Pictures A Coming, We Can "ALL LEARN FROM IT ALL!!!"Take Care All!!! BTW CA215, Gorgeous Colors And Photos Mate, Made Me Want To Eat What I Was Seeing, That You Literally Had The Most Gorgeous Colors, I Commend YOU For That Sir:high-five:!!! Take Care Again!!! Sincerely, JamesTheGreen .

Wow! I can't believe "Creme de la Creme" Cannabis Photos" will be 6 years old this month! I remember the very first post and here we are 6 years later.
:high-five:

If you haven't checked out this thread from the beginning, that's a bummer. There are some wonderful photos and I'm sure there will be names you'll recognize along the way.:blushsmile:

Here's the first post, and the rest is history.

I invite all members to post their favourite bud or plant shot in this thread. I am after your favourite image, that you feel best represents your love of the plant, or a personal growing achievement.

I will start this thread with an image that is my most special pic. Please add ONE image each and make this a classic thread that will run till days end.

This is a Brazillian Haze. I grew this myself. It has the most powerful high I have experienced in 25 years of growing.
DSC00545.jpg

That's not a bad way to start! I love this thread! :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom