Crop Kings - NYC Diesel Auto - Ice Wreck Reg - LED Grow

pop2.jpg
pop1.jpg
Day 33

Am I to late to drop in? :popcorn: I'm loving that not so light stress training, ive only seen that extreme lst outdoors cant wait to see this kill it indoors!!!
:party:
I love watching crop king seeds grow journals they don't bread all the strains they sell but whoever is doing the breading has to be doing it right!!! RIGHT?
:volcano-smiley:

Am I to late to drop in? :popcorn: I'm loving that not so light stress training, ive only seen that extreme lst outdoors cant wait to see this kill it indoors!!!
:party:
I love watching crop king seeds grow journals they don't bread all the strains they sell but whoever is doing the breading has to be doing it right!!! RIGHT?
:volcano-smiley:
Lol..Glad your along for the ride....I love Crop King Seeds ....Very good genetics :allgood:

Good Day All, joining a little late but interested in the NYCD from Crop King. I have 2 on the go in an aeroponic system with a 600w HPS on 18/6. They are 3 weeks old today. I am interested to compare the two growing styles. Yours look great! Cheers!

Good Day All, joining a little late but interested in the NYCD from Crop King. I have 2 on the go in an aeroponic system with a 600w HPS on 18/6. They are 3 weeks old today. I am interested to compare the two growing styles. Yours look great! Cheers!
Gotta show us some pics of them puppies...Glad your along for the ride...What do you think of the smell that comes off of them?:bong:

1. Roots organic soil-will be using distilled water
2.300w led
3. millard grow tent
4.fox farm nutes
5.Lights will be 18-6 whole way
6.Crop King seeds- Nyc Diesel Auto- Ice wreck reg
7.Seeds are in a glass of water till tomm, and then damp paper towel in warm, dark place..then into 3gallon pots for the Nyc..1 gallon pots for the ice wreck till sexed.then 3 gallon as well...looking for a nice mother to take cutting from..Wish me luck guys!!!Pics will start soon..:blunt::420:
order # 557131-CKS My order ####

Back
Top Bottom