Dabber Presents: PSM & Stankberry Grown Remo Style: A Canniversary Grow

Yeah I totally screwed up the dewax when I used a glass container. It didnt have the thermal conductivity I needed. Going with stainless steel this time.

We have been doing some diamonds at work but are missing equipment for a vital step in the process. Still makes some killer stuff but with the system upgrade it will be out of this world. Sadly none of it is available to the public yet, but it's not far off at all.

Yeah they're doing some crazy ass shit with rosin presses these days that's for sure.

And I'm pretty sure they lifted the BHO ban here at 420, finally! But they dont encourage it still.

Lowded blasted some recently I'm excited to see how it turns out!

And dont get me wrong shed, work stuff is great, but it's hard to beat a small batch craft anything!

Heres one for the weekend.

20190418_193428.jpg

Oh yeah 4-20 is tomorrow. Hope everyone has plans for something. I pretty much stopped celebrating years ago. But you know ill be here to roast one!

Maybe do a little live sesh like I did last year. I got Pino and rooster, swags, and a couple others (Joe too?) Yeah why not! Details to come

Heres one for the weekend.

20190418_193428.jpg

Oh yeah 4-20 is tomorrow. Hope everyone has plans for something. I pretty much stopped celebrating years ago. But you know ill be here to roast one!

Maybe do a little live sesh like I did last year. I got Pino and rooster, swags, and a couple others (Joe too?) Yeah why not! Details to come
Happy Easter weekend dabs and company ✊

How about Easter?
Yeah. And of course all the Easter shit is on Saturday. I almost told her Saturday wasnt a holiday either lol..... ALMOST. but really the way I see it is every weekend is a holiday, so I couldnt pull that card.

I made some shade for my babes. I think for at least a few weeks though more light less shade.

Shade box

Thinking this will be good when theyre a bit bigger. Ive got three bubblers that flood this zone three times a day. Been beautifying the yard too, Thumbs gettin greener!

I had to throw out my pool the other year. I was so sad, 400$ gone after only three years. I should have stored it in my basement in the house, not in the garage . I think a Mouse ate through the tarp cover , outter ring and it had a rip on side of It. It was just a blow up one. I think it was around 5000 gallons. Us gallons !

LOL autocorrect!
Yup I re edited my bad .

Joe proof read you idiot .

So damn lazy I tell ya !

:passitleft:

Least it was kinda funny anyways lol

Woke up to check out the ladies on the corner. RATS!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN IT!!!!!! All three still alive not now I've got to build something somewhere.

Suggestions? I've got some supplies and I'm good with tools. Do I need to mention the green thumb...

Back
Top Bottom