My LST Grow

its still funny no matter how many times I hear it lol
Chronic Weekend to ya Joedad :thumb:

Can you tell yet?
I had to break out my old camera to take these close ups.
IMG_009236.JPG
IMG_009131.JPG
IMG_009027.JPG
IMG_008635.JPG
IMG_009325.JPG

These pictures are amazing but no not yet bud. After looking at the pics in your veg 4 months journal I hope you have enough light to get a decent yield. It looks to me that there is a incredible stretching going on.

I take that back third pick I think I see a hair and the 4th looks like its forming a sac so male if im right best grow a bit longer to make sure though. Hope its not on the same plant.

I'm not sure, but that is what mine did before it went solid male. Tho I can not say for sure bruddah

My pops always just told me to wait til it is slapping you in the face lol. No harm as long as you don't let the males mature fully

A construction worker on the third floor of a building needs a handsaw. He sees one of the laborers on the first floor and yells down to him, but the man indicates that he can't hear. So, the guy on the third floor tries to use signs. He points to his eye, meaning, "I", then at his knee, meaning, "need", then he moves his hand back and forth, meaning, "handsaw".
The man on the first floor nods, then drops his pants and begins to masturbate.
The man on the third floor freaks out and runs down to the first floor yelling, ''What the hell is wrong with you!?! Are you stupid or something? I was saying that I needed a handsaw!''
The laborer looks at the carpenter and says, ''I knew that. I was just trying to tell you that I was coming.''

I was wondering would it be a bad thing to put this in a bigger pot? i think the roots are all the way to the outside of the pot. would it benefit in the long run or would it really not make any difference its been in flower for 11 days now.

Hello,
If you are going to transplant. Now is the time to do it and you don't want to choke the roots. Your plant looks really good. Nice work :)

I may be wrong here but I do not see any pistils, in fact those look like stamens to me and that looks like a male plant. Give it a few more days but if you don't see any pistils then it's a boy I'm afraid. Calyxes are smooth in appearance while stamens have a layered look about them due to the flower petals surrounding what will become pollen sacs.

Back
Top Bottom