Dabber Presents: PSM & Stankberry Grown Remo Style: A Canniversary Grow

Hey gang and happy Monday!

Well the PSM is all the way down. I was thinking reveg, then changed my mind. So I took cuts. At 10 weeks. Of flower... well I forgot a dome and they're pretty sad today but at least I can say I tried!

I have some fresh off the plant frozen larf, as well as some half dried frozen in the fridge. The idea will be to rifle through the rest. Jar up my top dank ass nugs and blast the rest this weekend. So it should be interesting having a variety of product.

Initially I want too happy. You know how it is.... cut these fat plump colas that wither into a shadow of their former selves.

The cultivar isnt the highest yielding, but the frost and flavors are overwhelmingly pleasing. Lots of grapey skunky goodness. The only thing I would say it could use more of is pungency. Its got that loud skunky sweetness but if it just had that hair of sour or gas or chemicals it would be all the flavors a dabber could desire. Again not knocking it at all because it's one of my all time favorites but the whole point of making crosses is so that I can hopefully get all the desired flavors into one amazing plant.

Compared to other strains I've grown this is hands down the frostiest. I did a very rough trim just taking anything off that which didnt have trichomes and expected them to look a little shitty, but theres enough frost on them to make you forget they arent fully trimmed. In fact, nice enough to where I'll only scalp the buds I want pictures of.

And that's all I have for now more to come this week as I jar, freeze, smoke and extract some of this awesome plant.

Huge huge thanks again to REMO for powering this round, and likely the next at well. The nutes are straightforward and simple to use. As far as results I love this product and would suggest if for anyone! There are a few bottles but the feeding schedule makes it simple for even a first time grower. And on the flip side of the same coin, allows more advanced growers to dial in to the desired NPK ratio. (Just be careful combining alternative PK boosters in high quantities).

Welp hope you all had a great weekend!

-Dabs

Got some of those Seeds dabbs, keep on the look out for a new shirt, xl for shorter, heavy dudes... dropped 4 today and I'm with you on watching them wither to a 1/2 the woman they used to be, I HATE THAT PART! along with waiting for cure

Congrats on the harvest!! Mighty fine.

"Hands down frostiest" - I bet we say that to all our girls. :kiss:

They've herd it before and dey gonna hear it again I'm thinkin. lol

Who's Remo? I worked with a guy, that was his name. No shit.
He worked in the shipping department. Always drove a nice car too.
That was back in the 70s

Congrats on the harvest!! Mighty fine.

"Hands down frostiest" - I bet we say that to all our girls. :kiss:

They've herd it before and dey gonna hear it again I'm thinkin. lol

Who's Remo? I worked with a guy, that was his name. No shit.
He worked in the shipping department. Always drove a nice car too.
That was back in the 70s
Remo is a guy who used to work for advanced nutrients. And formed his own line. Hes a Canadian with a sweet mustache and they're are a sponsor here (or at least used to be).

Yeah nice frosty nugs, and easily the best skunky strain I have grown to date!

All smoke reports are coming back great!

Smooth smoke with a strong skunk smell and sweet darkness that lingers after the jar is closed.

I'm really impressed by this one. I can say that I'm pretty stoked to have 2 confirmed females of my 2 favorite strains grown to date. If the stankberry and the purple skunk mass crosses show even a hint of their mothers traits, I could have some killer genetics.

I dried them crisp and jarred / bagged them.

Couple days into cure and it's some amazing stuff!

I also have some fresh frozen in the freezer. I'm going for some sauce this hash run, should be everything I want and the kitchen sink!

Hope everyone has had a great week so far!

Back
Top Bottom