Dark Devil Auto: A Community Grow Record

How far into flower does the purple coloration usually begin to show? Ill get some pictures tonight but not seeing much purple besides the stems yet.
I've seen them change colour well into flowering, 4 - 5 weeks into flower.
Mine is in the same boat as yours, it's starting it's 3rd week of flower and all the branches and stems are purple but it refuses to go onto the buds and leaves yet.

20200609_162740.jpg
20200609_162613.jpg

Day: 42
Stopped stretching thankfully, just building bud now. All the stems and branches are turning purple, but not the buds and leaves as of yet.
When I brush past now I can smell her amazing scent, it's getting me very excited. It such a complex smell, one of a exotic market place,fruits like tangerine and cherry,peppery spices and worked cedar wood. My favourite.
I usually only get to experience dda as a Summer treat, one I look forward to each year. I just purchased 2 led lights that will give me the added opportunity to sample this delight at Christmas time.
It's the little pleasures that make you happy.
Good day all.

Took down DDA today. She just started drying up after the first few branches came off this weekend so figured she was ready. Gonna enter this into bud of the month...115g wet trimmed! Give me love over there! :)

20200609_132112.jpg

A while ago I went to plant my last three DDA seeds when I got to the garden the seeds just weren’t in my pocket. They just vanished. Just got gifted some more, was going to wait a bit to plant them but after catching up on this thread my mouth is now watering! Gonna plant them tomorrow.

Thanks for the inspiration!

:passitleft:

These DDA's are 73 days old.

How do you get them to stay so small like that? Look like a bunch of straight-to-flower (photoperiodic) clones growing in one-liter pop bottles. Which might be annoying if you've only got a few seeds, but if you have a handful... Might be good for filling in the corners of the grow space, as a perimeter... Would probably even pass for just another low-growing plant outside in the flower bed, if not for the characteristic "cannabis" leaves.

Beautiful plant :thumb:
Thanks! Her and her dark widow sister are the first autos I’ve had that grew well. The others I had were outdoors...bugs loved them more than me I think. Lol

Here’s my baby girl on day 40. She threw her first pistol two weeks ago and has been in 12/12 with her photo period sisters for one week.
01354145-E703-4358-8F36-CA5EB005B6DA.jpeg

30D83A94-52D6-4B07-A2CB-7C6F4DBD2256.jpeg

Starting to show some purple now
ACAC9B76-7D19-4891-9DB9-3CA5E635AF04.jpeg

Well the DDa seeds I have are s1s made by @Rifleman, not direct from Sweet Seeds. Maybe I’ve got a photoperiod Dark Devil on my hands. They have the look though, very dark purple seeds almost black.
Good Day, ChefGreen, If this is a photoperiod, would this mean it is going to grow much taller and take much longer to flower. Just how much is taken away from the original in this Auto form. Cheers

Beautiful deep purple pony pack dynamo! :D

Great to see so many growing DDA and sharing here.
Here’s my baby ...

Starting to show some purple now

Beautiful Kanda! :thumb:

I haven’t checked in with mine for a while. For a moment I thought this was going to be the green pheno, but just this last week a little pale pink is coming into the flowers. This makes me pick it as what Sue dubbed the ‘dusty pink’ pheno, which turns late and slowly getting progressively darker towards the end. We shall see. It started flowering on day 17 and stretched really fast and is a little under 2.5’ Tall from the soil.

I’m pretty excited :D
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom