Deltadubie's New Grow

I've cut the stalks to the level I wanted them to reach when the stretch was over and I felt they were too close to the light with no more room. The buds were still small. The canopy was too thick to bend them over LST. The new top will be pair of colas instead of the single spear. I don't know if that was the best way to handle it, but it worked and I harvested a lot of bud in the end. :cheesygrinsmiley: :bong:

chops off some tops feels bad looks bad but keeps the lights lower on the rest.. i only did 4 main tops on the back
plant which was the tallest.. .. alot of buds sites need the closer light .. its not sunshine indoors..

It will turn out fine. Be sure and post pictures of them top pairs. :bong: :cheesygrinsmiley:
not really a pair top bud will just grow .. no split like in earlier veg.. its in alternate branching now..

opps i got to go water .. day late.. yikes..

If the top two nodes are close or even a few inches apart, the buds can grow almost together when there's a long time to finish. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Their looking really healthy by the way.:bong:

lost 4 nice colas.. but the canopy and most of the buds are in more powerful light now..

only did the one plant i think i made mistake . the top bud is way behind what i cut off..

yeah it was very painful cutting it .. self inflicted pain, ouch oh it hurt bad..

did another water feed tonight july 13.. with aggressive bloom fert ratio.. up from blooming ratio..
which is taking at the main N source from the mix.. no green grow bottle..
the micro bottle still has a little.. time to get the buds fatter ..

did another water feed tonight july 13.. with aggressive bloom fert ratio.. up from blooming ratio..
which is taking at the main N source from the mix.. no green grow bottle..
the micro bottle still has a little.. time to get the buds fatter ..

have a great harvest,besides,we have FCE3000 giveaway,if you are interested ,please join us,have fun

did a watering monday july 17 at 11 pm late.. just a pure watering with 10 15% run off..

never done before .. think gh says to do some watering as a break .. and a clean out ..

run off is not that bad looking pretty clear .. get back to aggressive bloom feeding friday or sat night..

get some pictures next feeding not much changing now just waiting for buds to get fatter hopefully get
some more turkey neck things coming out of the buds .. those are awesome to smoke..

Good morning Delta,
I use GH as well if your talking about the Micro, Grow, and Bloom bottles.
I too thought the green was where all the Nitrogen was but not according to their labels.

Micro-5-0-1
Grow-2-1-6
Bloom-0-5-4

I'm not sure what I'll do if the Golden Tiger I just started is indeed Nitrogen sensitive. I'm afraid to cut back on the Micro as it may deprive them of the micro nutrients they need. Let me know what you think.

Good morning Delta,
I use GH as well if your talking about the Micro, Grow, and Bloom bottles.
I too thought the green was where all the Nitrogen was but not according to their labels.

Micro-5-0-1
Grow-2-1-6
Bloom-0-5-4

I'm not sure what I'll do if the Golden Tiger I just started is indeed Nitrogen sensitive. I'm afraid to cut back on the Micro as it may deprive them of the micro nutrients they need. Let me know what you think.

micro get cut back on my mixing ratio's as well.. and im using at about 60% strength
also ph down bit of acid .. and cal mag..

no dont be afraid just do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im using the expert drain to waste ratio's at the bottom.

gh-feed-chart1024_1.jpg
gh-feed-chart1024_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom