Deltadubie's New Grow

Thanks Delta, I may be using an older chart, my numbers aren't the same for 17 gallons. I use the recirculate part, in hydro. I use the three part and add KoolBloom in during flower. PH up and down, and CalMag+. I don't use the other stuff.

Thanks Delta, I may be using an older chart, my numbers aren't the same for 17 gallons. I use the recirculate part, in hydro. I use the three part and add KoolBloom in during flower. PH up and down, and CalMag+. I don't use the other stuff.

not sure what u mean .. but convert your numbers to 1 gallon mix.. like my chart eg divide by 17

thats just a chart i found similar to what was on the gh box ...

im using it diluted to about 60% water feed all the time.. except last ..

u have seen my plants.. have no idea if good or not but its what im using .. and i still get nute burn...

not sure what u mean .. but convert your numbers to 1 gallon mix.. like my chart eg divide by 17

thats just a chart i found similar to what was on the gh box ...

im using it diluted to about 60% water feed all the time.. except last ..

u have seen my plants.. have no idea if good or not but its what im using .. and i still get nute burn...
I've been doing the hydro thing about 12 years now, using GH three part liquid. I came up with my chart by using theirs and the one gallon ratios and multiplying by 17 as I'm using a 17 gallon reservoir.
Like other companies they may have modified their chart per gallon, as mine hasn't changed. :cheesygrinsmiley: I've got paper copies that I work off of when mixing my nutes. Please feel free to go to my links in the signature to see the results. I last harvested the Acapulco Gold. The Golden Tiger and Blueberry are still in veg.
I just follow the chart.:bong:
My Golden Tiger just got it's first 17gallon reservoir after being moved from a little 2.5gallon DIY DWC. Going off my old chart, 180ml Grow, 135ml Micro, and 45ml Bloom equaled Early Growth in my 17gallon reservoir.
I'm not looking for guidance, just comparing practices. For the most part, I've got it down pat. ACE warns in their Golden Tiger write up go lite on the Nitrogen and to to that, would provide less other micro nutrients. That's the rub.:hmmmm:

I've been doing the hydro thing about 12 years now, using GH three part liquid. I came up with my chart by using theirs and the one gallon ratios and multiplying by 17 as I'm using a 17 gallon reservoir.
Like other companies they may have modified their chart per gallon, as mine hasn't changed. :cheesygrinsmiley: I've got paper copies that I work off of when mixing my nutes. Please feel free to go to my links in the signature to see the results. I last harvested the Acapulco Gold. The Golden Tiger and Blueberry are still in veg.
I just follow the chart.:bong:
My Golden Tiger just got it's first 17gallon reservoir after being moved from a little 2.5gallon DIY DWC. Going off my old chart, 180ml Grow, 135ml Micro, and 45ml Bloom equaled Early Growth in my 17gallon reservoir.
I'm not looking for guidance, just comparing practices. For the most part, I've got it down pat. ACE warns in their Golden Tiger write up go lite on the Nitrogen and to to that, would provide less other micro nutrients. That's the rub.:hmmmm:

how often to you change out the 17 gallons.. .. im watering 12 gallon into 4 plants every 4 -5 days..

do use more or less nutes?

how often to you change out the 17 gallons.. .. im watering 12 gallon into 4 plants every 4 -5 days..

do use more or less nutes?
Man, the first thing I read was about your Dad. Sorry for your losss. The first thing I thought about was my own. He's in his mid eighties now. In good health now.

I will run the res for as much as two weeks when they are small. I top the reservoir up every day with tap water,and adjust the PH as necessary. I have always changed it weekly once they got a little bigger. I tried running ten days between changes the past two grows, instead of 7 and couldn't really tell any difference. I may have saved two res. changes over the course of the grow, so nothing to sneeze at but there's no way to know how much bigger they may have gotten.

Keep strong. :bong:

Had the Funeral for my Dad Friday .. divided up the physical stuff Saturday with Family at his apartment .. was kind of fun .. and sad .. and happy .. and sad. My Dog sure was glade to see me when i got back .. good person looking after..

yeah my dog went crazy i loved it..

I did a water feed last night 5 days one plant got way to dry and fell over a little the one i trim top off.. listing now
but ok ..

next feed 4 days friday and will go to the Ripening ferts ratios.. diluted..

so i dont forget..

Had the Funeral for my Dad Friday .. divided up the physical stuff Saturday with Family at his apartment .. was kind of fun .. and sad .. and happy .. and sad. My Dog sure was glade to see me when i got back .. good person looking after..

yeah my dog went crazy i loved it..

Sorry to hear about you father, he had a good innings.
Plants look good 👍

The flowers are really looking nice.

What did the shortened stalk do? Is it possible to get a good picture of that top stalk? :bong:

cutting the tops.. at that late time was not a good idea. only grew up a few more inches after the trim.. earlier
would have been better.. the lower buds are coming on :) ..

get another pic tonight on the other side of tent, water feed night maybe 4 days .. ripening ferts ratios and dry powder super K boost .. burn some leave tips maybe

Back
Top Bottom