Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Wow Dennise my heart and thoughts are with you on the temperature and tent condition sways. This is now two years in a row that you guys have gotten our cold via Canada. It's warmer at home in Alaska by 20 degress than most of the midwest, mid and southeast Atlantic sea board. Southcentral Alaska had the warmest and driest November and December on record...I wonder how much my 400W HPS had to do with that lol. It wrecked the same but opposite havoc in my garden. Previous grows I was able to regulate by opening the window in the room all the way - after lights fully powered up the room temp ranged from 70-80F and even if it got to -20 then I wouldn't have to open the window at all. This grow w/ window wide open and two box fans running on blast mode I could hardly keep it below 88F most days. Temps were in the upper 30s low 40s when we left, and are back up there again and climbing. If it stays that way I might fire up the frick'n greenhouse in February lol. I know I'm not helping you, other than letting you know I'm there with you good lady. I think you moving and managing the plants to the most consistent and safest conditions that also give you peace of mind is the best medicine for you and your plants. Best to you Dennise - hoping this is sorted for you sooner than later.

:Namaste: :high-five:

Oh I think it will get sorted color.... I just have a terrible time with patience... I want what I want and I want it now... I may be a bit spoiled..:straightface:. I certainly think you are right about moving my girls... I was actually having one continuous panic attack and that is just ridiculous.... I have enough lights to grow in every room of my house and successfully get er' done but I had it in my head I wanted it all done right now and that was that... well back to reality...:blushsmile: I do know it will all get sorted... but I can't promise I won't bit#h the whole time I have to wait...:thedoubletake:
If you see my youngin' up there give him a hug from his Mum please....:circle-of-love:

And you know I love you back but just don't think I'll be of any good use for another week. Still recuperating from the 5 day New Year's celebration.

Guys you do know I am just kidding right..:confused: I would love for you to be down the road and be able to pop over and lend a hand but I would never ask nor expect you to come this far to help me... You both help me on a daily basis rather you know it or not but I am just kidding about all this... I will get this all done... It just may take a bit longer than I had hoped but I got this one way or the other.....:circle-of-love:

Oh I think it will get sorted color.... I just have a terrible time with patience... I want what I want and I want it now... I may be a bit spoiled..:straightface:. I certainly think you are right about moving my girls... I was actually having one continuous panic attack and that is just ridiculous.... I have enough lights to grow in every room of my house and successfully get er' done but I had it in my head I wanted it all done right now and that was that... well back to reality...:blushsmile: I do know it will all get sorted... but I can't promise I won't bit#h the whole time I have to wait...:thedoubletake:
If you see my youngin' up there give him a hug from his Mum please....:circle-of-love:

I will Dennise. And not only will you get it sorted, you have every right in God's creation to b*()&h about all you need to because it's your grow - your world, and bless your heart :)

Cheers D!

:high-five:

Dennise, you're a smart gal and you will get it all figured out... I know what you mean though when it's the muscle and brains that's needed.
I know Granny & she keeps trying to play the "dumb blonde" card. Well we're not buying it!

Dennise, you're a smart gal and you will get it all figured out... I know what you mean though when it's the muscle and brains that's needed.

I know Granny & she keeps trying to play the "dumb blonde" card. Well we're not buying it!

:blushsmile:...:circle-of-love:

I know you were kidding,but I do hope one day well get to burn one and shoot the shit.:tokin:
Don't think the old lady would mind.She know's how we roll.:circle-of-love:
I have also been thinking a bit about how heavy the light is and you being able to hang it your self.
I had a 400 watt light with built in ballast and it was heavy as shit also so what I did was this.
You'll need ratchet type hanger's to do it but simply just sit light on something to get it off the ground right under where your hanging it.Hook the ratchet strap's to the top of your tent.Most of the ratchet hanger's have pretty long rope's so the other end(the ratchet and hook end) should reach the bottom of you tent.So now you have your light sitting on something(a chair would work) a few feet above the ground and your ratchet hanging and ready to hook to the light.Now just hook each side and then slowly raise each side ,one at a time.It will lock in place for you and there will be no need to try and hold and hook that big ole light.

Oh and Love ya too D.:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom