Devils Lettuce 3rd Indoor Grow - Breaking Bad Style - 4 Different Strains

A Grand Sativaday to all :peace: as for hydro .... have you looked into using hempy pots ....We grow in an old motorhome shower (2.5'x 3') using hempy pots ....Snow White & C-99 ......take the cuttings, put them in the cloner for 2 weeks then in a hempy pot & right to flower. We use 2 liter Dew bottles (green is better then clear) and just perlite & vermiculite for the mix and feed with your favorite mix . the soil-less mix is reusable (just rinse good & let dry).....Just a thought to smoke over :rollit:

Awesome devil. Love the purple leaves right before harvest. Looking great bro. How long have you had the seeds germinating for now. And sorry bud was super busy with work. But I got can i get up. When we gonna see the set up. Since you went with something. Diffrent. Than your vBulletin original.

i will do pics tonight .of the rv , setup, exc... seeds will more than likely be ready to plant tonight . im making myself wait to go check them till later .im so so ready to get started.

A Grand Sativaday to all :peace: as for hydro .... have you looked into using hempy pots ....We grow in an old motorhome shower (2.5'x 3') using hempy pots ....Snow White & C-99 ......take the cuttings, put them in the cloner for 2 weeks then in a hempy pot & right to flower. We use 2 liter Dew bottles (green is better then clear) and just perlite & vermiculite for the mix and feed with your favorite mix . the soil-less mix is reusable (just rinse good & let dry).....Just a thought to smoke over :rollit:

lol i never considered hydo until i was given these water farms ... im still scared to death of it..i will build a chiller like the above video and i have a in reservoir heater for the upcoming winter months ..

side work was cancelled so i went and checked on the seeds and to make sure the timer i setup is working .. the lemon kush and strain hunters mm have taken off strong and they are ready to go. the wwxbb and afghan kush x skunk were just starting to pop through so i will check them again at lights on.. i have to decided to plant str8 into 3 gl pots(2 smart pots and a 3 1/2 gl hard pot) so i dont have to transplant later .except the lemon kush is going to be started in a real small pot of light warrior to get ready for her life in the water farm .

i have a Hawaiian skunk haze at almost a month that was topped, i will post a pic of her when i post the other pics of the camper later tonight ..
i ordered a ppm meter for this water farm grow even though i know nothing about ppm and hydro lol

For photoperiod cannabis plants small plants benefit from transplants when done at the correct time rather then starting in larger size pots. I transplant from 5" pots to 1 gallons size pots to 3-5 gallon size pots for my photoperiod cannabis plants.

For photoperiod cannabis plants small plants benefit from transplants when done at the correct time rather then starting in larger size pots. I transplant from 5" pots to 1 gallons size pots to 3-5 gallon size pots for my photoperiod cannabis plants.

i tried to find out if the benefited from getting planted in smaller pots first but couldn't get an answer .. the only reason i went straight to the 3 gl is thats all ive had success in . i have killed about 4 plants in the last year by over watering them ..i have the lemon kush in a little bitty pot i got a starter tomato in and the strain hunter mm is in a 3 1\2 gl pot it will start its roots in ffof/light warrior and when it spreads its legs it will be into fresh happy frog..wwxbb and Afghan kush were not quite ready yet . i took pics like i said but its been 4 hrs and they still haven't posted in my email yet wtf!!!

I use a soiless mixture that retains a proper amount of nutrients between wattering's and also drains excess moisture easily when you water.

Here is my soiless mixture

I use peat moss, perlite, vermiculite and mycorrhizae and bacteria for my plants. I would mix your soiless mixture in a ratio of 60% peat moss, 20% perlite and 20% vermiculite. If you can get Pro-Mix HP you would only need to add 20% vermiculite and mycorrhizae. Vermiculite acts as a catalyst between nutrients and the plants roots as well as retaining moisture.

PRO-MIX_HP_MYCORRHIZAE.jpg

PRO-MIX HP Mycorrhizae - High porosity peat-based growing medium

https://www.hydro-organics.com earth juice rooters mycorrhizae

Pro-Mix HP has 1 species of mycorrhizae added, I add 10 others species of mycorrhizae and more of the strain already contained in Pro-Mix HP. When I transplant my plants to larger size pots I use 1 teaspoon per 1 gallon size pot and 2 teaspoons per 3-5 gallon size pot of additional mycorrhizae granules.

ok so here are a few pics i was asked about..

this is my Hawaiian skunk haze almost a month old. topped her over a week ago ..(first time ever topping)
2014-08-16_12-38-12_795.jpg

these are my exhaust fans, carbon filter isent hooked up cause i didnt need it with the autos .
2014-08-16_12-40-32_759.jpg

most of my nutrients and additives
2014-08-16_12-37-19_35.jpg

small ac unit
2014-08-16_12-39-21_106.jpg

this is were the electrical and timer are
2014-08-16_12-38-42_821.jpg

t5 above my table .. will use this t5 vegge and 600w for flower.. the table is coming out and the plants will be on the floor .
2014-08-16_12-39-05_890.jpg

lights lights lights
2014-08-16_12-41-34_999.jpg

storage on this side getting ready for the hydro setup that wont let me get any sleep due to the fear of the unknown..
2014-08-16_12-41-00_864.jpg

2014-08-16_12-37-53_547.jpg

i so wanna do this hydro plant but not knowing enough is driving me crazy ..i feel like i jumped into this decision to fast . i will be reading and trying to educate myself all day just like yesterday ..i have to admit i have a learning disability and never could study in school im a hands on learner which makes this a harder issue . i feel like im trying to cram for a big exam and so far i feel like i will fail lol..

do i have any hydro guys subbed to this journal that wouldn't mind me asking them a few questions that i don't understand yet???

:reading420magazine::reading420magazine::reading420magazine: back to reading threads and watching videos

Baking Soda has too high of sodium to be used with plants.

really wtf . i see in multiple post to use that as a ph adjustment .. ive been using it for 3 months ugh ..

quick update . started the Hawaiian skunk haze on the week 4 feeding schedule today .. no expectations for the plant as it was a reg freebie

strain hunters money maker has already popped out of the soil .. the lemon kush looks to b making an appearance sometime tomorrow.

all 4 seeds have now germinated and have been planted .. the afghan skunk and ww/bb are two days behind ..

and it begins..so excited . my next progect is to turn the front of the camper into a vegg room with an 8 bulb t5 and make the back bigger area my flowering room under the 400 or 600 w hps.. i want a steady flow of plants . i have almost all the supplies just missing some cheap stuff .

sounds great man :)

i dont know anything about hydro, just the basics, sorry i wont be much help!

i dont have any journals on here mate but got plenty of hydro experience and am happy to answer any questions as im sure most on here will be.
whilst hydroponics is a science,it does not have to be a daunting thing to learn,use your passion as your drive to learn and try new things.
for first timer i would probably just start in a coco/perlite hydro mix 70%coco 30%perlite(i use 50/50 but you need to be on to it regarding watering with this mix) you wont have to water as much with a heavier coco mix, set up a recirc system with automation etc
remember with hydro you dont need to give them every fandango product on the market....keep it simple as problems are easier to deal with if you dont have to much "crap" going in from the start.
all you need is veg nutes and a root stimulant for the start and flower nutes ,root stimulant,and pk booster for flower. LESS IS BEST!!!!
if you just start with the basics and keep ph within spec and dont get super keen to try every method on your first hydro ...you will breeze through it and be ever more keen to use you new talents on your next one ,evolving more each time until you wondered what was so hard in the first place ...and above all mate have fun doing it, the peeps in here will be your guide mate :)

i dont have any journals on here mate but got plenty of hydro experience and am happy to answer any questions as im sure most on here will be.
whilst hydroponics is a science,it does not have to be a daunting thing to learn,use your passion as your drive to learn and try new things.
for first timer i would probably just start in a coco/perlite hydro mix 70%coco 30%perlite(i use 50/50 but you need to be on to it regarding watering with this mix) you wont have to water as much with a heavier coco mix, set up a recirc system with automation etc
remember with hydro you dont need to give them every fandango product on the market....keep it simple as problems are easier to deal with if you dont have to much "crap" going in from the start.
all you need is veg nutes and a root stimulant for the start and flower nutes ,root stimulant,and pk booster for flower. LESS IS BEST!!!!
if you just start with the basics and keep ph within spec and dont get super keen to try every method on your first hydro ...you will breeze through it and be ever more keen to use you new talents on your next one ,evolving more each time until you wondered what was so hard in the first place ...and above all mate have fun doing it, the peeps in here will be your guide mate :)

thanks man !!!im not sure if u consider this hydro but this what i have to grow in .. i have the 8 bucket system but im only going to run one plant in it right now .

besides the frog and the foggy ending lol does anyone see why this wouldn't be a good idea for smaller grow rooms or it wouldn't be hard to make it bigger for larger rooms ? ethier way its kinda cool..

we will call this day 1:yahoo::yahoo:

all but the ww/bb have joined the party above ground . strain hunters money maker is already an 1\2 inch tall but her leaves haven't folded down yet . im not used to cfls how far should i start the lighting out above them as seedlings? i hope im not disappointed in the cfls .. ive only vegged under a 400w mh before and they loved it . im trying to consider a break in the electric bill for 2 months of no mh bulb or a\c pumping full speed thats atleast 200 bucks. i have decided if im going to do a photo grow im going to do it right . in the next few weeks i will be splitting the camper into two parts.. vegg/clone and then flower. all i have to do is run a little more electrical and buy 2x4s to frame in the walls. then i can stay growing with no down time .. ..

i got my ppm meter today and decided to play with it .and compare tap water to sams distilled purified water and distilled water with micro nutes in it

the tap came out 11/ppm at a ph of 7,0

the distiled water from sams came out 17\ppm at 6.7 ph
and the distilled water with micro nutes was 171/ppm forgot to ph :lot-o-toke:

now what does any of that mean lol:helpsmilie::helpsmilie:

Back
Top Bottom