Devils Lettuce 3rd Indoor Grow - Breaking Bad Style - 4 Different Strains

Have no idea yet. Got any good ones in mind.

world of seed northern lights x big bud was an awesome auto to grow. it loved to eat and it had little to no issues .. i didnt really know what i was doing and still got 2 fire ozs ..

sweet dark devil is a beautiful plant that is almost black at flowering .. i haven't grown this plant personally but i have been paying attn to other growers and it looks great .

day 8 update
all seeds are growing fine..rip wwxbb

first here is my hawiaan skunk @ a little over a month .(topped)

2014-08-25_11-38-33_356.jpg
2014-08-25_11-38-27_661.jpg

lemon kush
2014-08-25_11-46-23_975.jpg

strain hunters mm
2014-08-25_11-46-45_790.jpg

afghan skunk x haze
2014-08-25_11-46-41_809.jpg

Hey looking good there buddy. Thanks for those two ideas. I will keep those in mind for when i get my area set up. I wanna grow three to four different strains. That way at the end I can have jar of chocolate, as I never know what I'm gonna get.

variety is what i was going for on this grow . i wanted it to be like a candy store lol.. many different smells and taste ..until i find something that is just so good i want to always keep her around i am going to keep trying many different strains .

I agree. Hey you gotta see this plant in my journal. She's a liberty haze strain. She's outdoors. So I topped her once a long time ago. Now she's massive, tall and bushy love it. Just updated her pics today. It would be greatly appriciated that a veteran grower like your self took a look at her, and gave me your thoughts on her.

I agree. Hey you gotta see this plant in my journal. She's a liberty haze strain. She's outdoors. So I topped her once a long time ago. Now she's massive, tall and bushy love it. Just updated her pics today. It would be greatly appriciated that a veteran grower like your self took a look at her, and gave me your thoughts on her.

lol i will definitely take a look at it but " VETERAN GROWER "lmao:rofl::rofl: , thats not me .. no were close . i started your journal earlier but had to leave . u have two of the best guys on here on there regularly that ARE veteran growers..labexpeiment and king john c ,,allot of wisdom between them

Hawaiian skunk is looking good. Was that one of the freebies? Sorry for your loss of wwxbb. It always hurts to lose any plant.

yea peyton that was a freebie that i got last year .. haven't payed her to much attn since she was a reg seed. i did some topping and LSTing experiments on her just to learn .
yea i was disappointed the wwxbb died cause the nlxbb i grew was awesome! i was going to plant a heavyweight seed but now i think im going to wait and see if this Hawaiian plant is a lady and if so clone the hell out of her!! and save my seeds .

Nice. Depending on how that Hawaiian skunk turns out, I might plant mine.

i was reading your journal i see u had the strawberry blue.. i had her also but killed her when i first started by over watering .ohhh the lessons we learn .. people are so talkative on your journal i feel like we are sitting at a bar talking and smoking lol

Yeah, i read a lot of stories about the strawberry blue not even popping for people, so I consider it a win already. My journals ended up being way too many pages, and the rest were going that way cause I talk a lot about random stuff, so we made the playground for everyone to talk, show pics of their grows, ask questions and all that good stuff. See, here I go rambling and filling up threads again lol. But I do love this place. Only been on a few months and have 2000 something posts.

Devils lettuce i just read though your whole journal since im the beginner as u already know i will be taking a back row sear and learninig from your experimenting and growing! We will keep tabs on each other deal :high-five:

Yeah, i read a lot of stories about the strawberry blue not even popping for people, so I consider it a win already. My journals ended up being way too many pages, and the rest were going that way cause I talk a lot about random stuff, so we made the playground for everyone to talk, show pics of their grows, ask questions and all that good stuff. See, here I go rambling and filling up threads again lol. But I do love this place. Only been on a few months and have 2000 something posts.

lol i noticed your join date and post count and saw that u like to talk like me .. i ramble myself especially in my journal i try to keep it short on other peoples threads .. post a link to this chill spot u are referring to ..im on this site all day and could use a change from reading questions and answers all day ..

wow guess im not to upset about the loss of the strawberry blue.. watch it turn into one of your best plants ever!! i will be visiting you looking for a clone .:adore:

Devils lettuce i just read though your whole journal since im the beginner as u already know i will be taking a back row sear and learninig from your experimenting and growing! We will keep tabs on each other deal :high-five:

sounds like a deal.. i learn more and more everyday .but learning things seem to breed more questions lol.

i was reading your journal i see u had the strawberry blue.. i had her also but killed her when i first started by over watering .ohhh the lessons we learn .. people are so talkative on your journal i feel like we are sitting at a bar talking and smoking lol
hey DL just stopping by your garden to grab a cold beer and enjoy the garden looking great!!.. Hey bar keep I need whiskey and woman and fresh horses for my men.. and a doobie if its not to much to ask!!

Back
Top Bottom