Devils Lettuce 3rd Indoor Grow - Breaking Bad Style - 4 Different Strains

here are a few pics
i know i just took some but i wanted to show how weird this plant is and i couldn't leave the other ladies out of the mix .. first the Hawaiian skunk at around 35 days .. ive been playing around with it topping and fiming it ..the leaves have a weird color guess im going to have to pull out the weed bible and see what it is .. since its in an extended vegg stage i feed it the flora series extra vegg setup 5ml micro 5ml grow
2.5 bloom and 3 ml cal mag . take a look at my topping job and tell me if it looks ok ..

here is the weird leaf color
2014-08-27_23-15-55_932.jpg

bushy
2014-08-29_23-02-25_436.jpg
2014-08-27_23-18-00_127.jpg

plants in the new room
2014-08-29_23-01-00_636.jpg

look at this weird ass growth..afghan skunk haze
2014-08-29_23-01-10_949.jpg

strain hunters money maker has grown a little
2014-08-29_23-01-27_59.jpg

and the fast ass growing lemom kush

2014-08-29_23-01-19_117.jpg

looks like early stages of nitrogen deficiency mate ,wheres your ph at(run off ph)?

damn . thats weird.. ph in was 6.5 came out around 6.2 . i will go look at the new growth and see if it has cleared up today .i think i should have started feeding them about a week earlier than i did .

indica check out page 8 about the post i made last night about my diy cloning bucket .. what u think ?

Is this a hydro? If so adjust your Ph 5.6 I try to keep mine between 5.6 - 6.0

no they are in ffhf soil cut with light warrior and lime. i haven't started my hydro plant yet that's why i have been keeping an eye on your grow :thumb: .. i originally started the lemon kush to put in the water farm but now i think i will keep growing this one in soil and take a clone from it and put it in the water farm..its growing so nice i don't want to transfer it and kill it so that's were the clone idea came from.

no they are in ffhf soil cut with light warrior and lime. i haven't started my hydro plant yet that's why i have been keeping an eye on your grow :thumb: .. i originally started the lemon kush to put in the water farm but now i think i will keep growing this one in soil and take a clone from it and put it in the water farm..its growing so nice i don't want to transfer it and kill it so that's were the clone idea came from.
Roger that.. I missed that part I use to grow outside but after the last time some asshole stole my plants I decided to give hydro a chance.
I like it

Roger that.. I missed that part I use to grow outside but after the last time some asshole stole my plants I decided to give hydro a chance.
I like it

fuckin scavengers . don't have the balls or know how to do it there selves . i might grow outside next year . i want to see how the yield changes .. i have to worry about the deer lol not thieves!!

I got my lemon kush in a ebb and flow setup. Growing like a weed haha. Looks good. Looks like mine when it was young. Very fast growing plant. I see the plant once a week and it surprises me every week I see it. Topped it twice. First was a FIM attempt

I got my lemon kush in a ebb and flow setup. Growing like a weed haha. Looks good. Looks like mine when it was young. Very fast growing plant. I see the plant once a week and it surprises me every week I see it. Topped it twice. First was a FIM attempt

i have two ebb and flow tables that i just use as regular tables lol . eventually im going to fill the small one with clay pellets and grow in rockwool with a drip system like i seen a guy on you tube do .. it was so simple.. im going to try multiple ways of growing until i find something i really like .. i might do a plant in coco next time just to check it out ..peyton has a thread were they are discussing multiple different ways to grow..

I would like to know if you get more yield or better quality from hydro or soil or coco

me too !!!!!!
ive read that hydro gives better yields but soils gives the best flavor and smoke ... not sure on coco..

lol i wish i lived in Colorado or cali just somewhere u could get a sponsor lol . i want to try so many different things. im looking at getting a tent instead of rebuilding my flower room .. i don't have to do much and what i want to do isent a must but i could control the elements in a tent better..

me too !!!!!!
ive read that hydro gives better yields but soils gives the best flavor and smoke ... not sure on coco..

lol i wish i lived in Colorado or cali just somewhere u could get a sponsor lol . i want to try so many different things. im looking at getting a tent instead of rebuilding my flower room .. i don't have to do much and what i want to do isent a must but i could control the elements in a tent better..

ive been using coco or coco/perlite mix for last few years with good results,but now ive just finished setting my new tent up with 600w mh/hps combo and doing RDWC setup with clay balls in net pot;)

Im really liking growing hydro. I believe next time i am just gonna use a 5gal bucket and do dwc. Ebb and flow a pain in the ass to clean. And uses alot more pumps.They got a few grow tents for cheap on Craigslist around me area if your looking for one. I have bought almost everything I have now from Craigslist haha.

Back
Top Bottom