DirtyDanny's 600 Watt LED Grow

Quick update...............
Gave her a drink this morning and had a quick look at the trichs.
Totally covered with amber trichs on the sugar leafs.......but the buds are about 75% milky and 25% clear. I would say that 70% of the pistils have turned red.......
It appears that the buds are NOT done growing yet.........all the upper colas are begining to swell and foxtail nicely, but just the top couple inches of them are showing these traits......
I wonder if I need to lower my light to get these goodies to ripen up?????
I think my light is now about 30" from the tallest cola........
DSC022622.JPG

DSC022633.JPG

DSC022673.JPG

DSC022683.JPG

DSC022694.JPG

I'd drop the light down to where it's 18-20 inches above the top cola and keep an eye out for bleaching or signs of stress ... can't say if it will speed things along much, maybe a little ... w/ my DS400 my last few weeks were spent w/ the light about 20" from the tops but they were all pretty even ... I often let the top cola get well inside the normal distance to allow the secondary buds to get more light ... your plant looks incredible ...
:thumb:

If the main cola shows bleaching or stress, I would consider harvesting it and leaving the light 18-20 above the remaining tops .... :Namaste:

Albino cola????:thumb:
Its just on the tallest cola...........so I believe that its just bleaching from the intense light.
Ive heard of other growers commenting on it before, and they said they just randomly grow white sometimes....:scratchinghead:

its from the leds as some point u must have had ur light to low causing bleaching of the tip

harvest the tops and let the mids and lowers go another week!

how long has it been since first pistil sighting?

WE REAP WHAT WE SOW..................:thumb:

Alrighty then............I had a peak at my gals private parts this morning and was pleasently surprised!!!
And then after that I went and checked on my MJ plant.........:rofl:
She was looking nice and juicy and the trichs have turned about 50% milky ,45% amber, and about 5% were a very deep red color.......
Chop,chop,chop,choppity,chop,chop.............:)
Damn this gal is sticky..............I had to stop trimming about every 5 minutes and clean the shears with rubbing alcohol!!!
After about a good 2 hours of trimming.......I ended up with a wet weight of "drum roll please"..............685.2 grams.:high-five:
Not too bad for my 1st indoor grow in almost 15 years and my 1st time ever using LED's!
Now I have a huge pile of nicely coated sugar leaves to contend with......I think its time to make a batch of hash.....

DSC022842.JPG

DSC022863.JPG

DSC022953.JPG

DSC022882.JPG

DSC022874.JPG

DSC022892.JPG

DSC023005.JPG

DSC022963.JPG

DSC022994.JPG

DSC023023.JPG

DSC023042.JPG

Thanks everyone............you have ALL been a huge help getting me through this grow!!!!:peace:
Green love to each and every one of ya:circle-of-love:

Awesome Danny, Grats on harvest. I would love to try those buds. Hash from sugar leaves should be awesome too.

+reps!

How about busting that airpot open and showing us the roots? :) I am starting to use airpots would love to see what a mature plant root structure looks like in one of those.

Awesome Danny, Grats on harvest. I would love to try those buds. Hash from sugar leaves should be awesome too.

+reps!

How about busting that airpot open and showing us the roots? :) I am starting to use airpots would love to see what a mature plant root structure looks like in one of those.

Thanks for the reps guys.....:thumb: Here ya go Craw........I tried to break it apart, and it just wasnt happening bro.....lol
The roots are woven together in a very tight mass!!!!!!
DSC023052.JPG

ok.............so it seems that the general concensus says that you lose about 75% of your wet weight during drying, and a bit less if the nugs are nice, tight, and dense.
If thats the case, I should end up with approx 6.14 oz's conservatively...........:thumb:
Maybe a bit more as all the colas are VERY heavy and dense for their size.
Im pretty sure thats WAY better than ive ever done in a indoor grow from a single plant.......I think i remember hitting like 3.5 oz's once a long time ago.
Yes sir.....I like it ALOT:)

Whooooo boooy Danny! Nice harvest! Thank you for the root ball shots too I had been wondering about these "aeropots"!

The Airpots are awesome..........although they do pose a challenge with pests.
I kept getting "waves" of gnats off and on coming from the holes......
But after I crunched up a mesquito dunk and sprinkled it on top of the soil, they were no longer a problem.
The roots were so thick in the Airpot, that I couldnt break apart the root mass........

I believe they do.............there was a tight mass of very fine roots amoung the larger roots.
The entire root ball was very solid ..................it wasnt root bound per say.......just a very tight network of both large and small roots.
I think I ran outta room down there long ago..........If I had bought the 15gal instead of the 7gal pot, my girl would have probably produced even better.
I think approx 6 oz's from a single plant is pretty damn good though.........but Im willing to bet that would have been doubled in a 15gal airpot:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom