White Fire & Skywalker 600 Watt LED Grow - First Time Grower

I'm not in an area that I can pick up any decent clones so I like to pick up seeds mother then out and harvest my own clones. I'm currently looking at ordering how's chemdawg, blue dream, and lost coast hash plant

I'd try attitude they have some great deals going on right now I wouldn't miss them, free seeds galore bro! Anyways my white fire is from OG Raskal seeds according to the patient who donated his clones to me. Chemdog and Blue Dream are great strains although I have never worked with them, plus this is my first grow xD. If you want a good yielder Blue Dream is the way to go, I definitely want to try growing some Chemdog later on.

I've tried other company's to order from and I like attitude the best been ordering from them for a few years now but the price for white fire is like 110 for 6 seeds and to me that's to high for my budget plus I don't really like dealing with reg seeds

Yeah attitude is the spot.

Those seeds are definitely expensive. The only way I would get them is by keeping at least one of the seeds as my mother plant to keep the genetics alive. Won't be so much a waste of money if you have a well producing hardy plants. Just my opinion. I like the blue dream for a morning smoke, although the high is a bit short lived it is a good smoke. I just tried a batch of GSC last week, amazing smoke and buzz and would like to grow it myself.

I'm on the same page there man gsc is amazing would love to be able to pick up some seeds but every time I have the money to pick some up they are always sold out. One of the most hardy plants I have ever grown is skywalker og kush

I'm on the same page there man gsc is amazing would love to be able to pick up some seeds but every time I have the money to pick some up they are always sold out. One of the most hardy plants I have ever grown is skywalker og kush

Where in Cali do you live if you don't mind me asking? You may be able to source some GSC beens by contacting the breeders company directly through Instagram. Thats whats I've done in the past, its easier then waiting 12+ days in most cases.

guy those ladies are looking sweet! we are just 5 days apart on flowering time. its gonna get fun in the next couple of weeks when the buds start popping out.

Thanks bro! It has been an exciting week, all except one of my plants have shown some nice pistils/calyx hairs and are in the early stages of budding. The White Fire Aliens are ahead and showed signs of flowering soon after switching to 12/12, seems like these girls get a rapid head start.

Also, I since I'm using a soil-less mix would anyone know how to keep everything well watered while away from the garden? Have how have you guys dealt with this issue, I have no one else that I can trust to water my girls for me. Just throwing it out there, I know btg573 never has to worry about that issue :rofl::roorrip:

Photo_Jan_14_5_40_07_PM.jpg
Photo_Jan_14_5_39_38_PM.jpg
Photo_Jan_14_5_39_29_PM_HDR_.jpg
Photo_Jan_14_5_39_19_PM_HDR_.jpg
Photo_Jan_14_5_39_12_PM.jpg
Photo_Jan_14_5_38_55_PM.jpg

Upadates! Some very exciting updates! These ladies are now at day 40 of their flowering cycle :) Hopefully they will fatten up quite nicely.

Back
Top Bottom