600 Watt Tent Setup Using SSAM #4

You should enter the master in POM. Its absolutely beautiful! THat is a heck of a picture. This grow is really finishing out flawlessly!

I agree with 253... hell enter them all! You have the touch for sure...

Can you still enter them in potm? Or should I wait until this next month? Not sure how it all works and was kind of intimidated by all the others that enter there. I am just critical of my own stuff.

Thanks chief and 70's grower you guys have been great. This grow has done well and it is all because of the work and love I put in. trying to explain this to my wife was hard. she understands now you get what you put in. she is quickly becoming my clone queen. I taught her how to take clones and she has gotten really good. she is taking care of my mothers and my clones. I love my wife!

some dang nice plants there shottafire. keep up the awesome work. cant wait to hear about final harvest.

Thanks papaduckie!!! it is going to be coming up shortly. One down already she pulled almost 2and a quarter oz.
:thanks:

Here is some shots of my mothers and clones getting ready to be put into veg when the current run finishes. the clones look a little jacked that is because my cat is a stoner too and will eat my plants if I dont watch them while im working in the garden...

update_9_weeks_0741.JPG

update_9_weeks_076.JPG

update_9_weeks_077.JPG

Don't be intimidated about the contests. Nobody should be. Its just for fun and prizes.

Your stuff is plenty good to enter. You enter the contests from the 1st to the 15th of the month. Voting starts sometime on the 16th until the last day of the month.

I never win but have fun looking at what people vote on.

I love your setup man, so nice and clean. Makes me wish I could own a dispensary

Thanks blazinthat. yeah this is a perfect little setup for the small spaces. set it and forget it just have to be on top of the watering and thats about it.

Just a drive bye and looks like I'm right about on time to see what ya kicked out. MK has some pretty orange colors popping out here and there. ' I like the Agent Orange. Nice bag appeal going there. I hope you reap great rewards of top shelf pot. I really need to catch up but this is just the start of a new flower cycle.
GL and Keepem Green.

Hey norcaliwood! glad you stopped in before they are done! it has been fun and definitely the start of a long time hobby for me! i want to do some food as well but for now just medicine!

kings kush number two is coming down tonight! This one is a low yielder but i think this one will pack a punch in the potency dept.

we will see!

++++'s Dude. Then are sweet looking buds. You have all rights to be proud of them. Hope the smoke is as sweet as the buds look. Keepem Green

I sure hope your harvest is going like you expected and that all your buds are dense and sticky. :thumb:

:peace:

I sure hope your harvest is going like you expected and that all your buds are dense and sticky. :thumb:

:peace:

It has been ooo sooo good! I am more than happy.

some of it is in jars. and some is still in the drying tent.

I will be back soon to update with a full harvest report/smoke report!

Here is some shots of my mothers and clones getting ready to be put into veg when the current run finishes. the clones look a little jacked that is because my cat is a stoner too and will eat my plants if I dont watch them while im working in the garden...

update_9_weeks_0741.JPG

update_9_weeks_076.JPG

update_9_weeks_077.JPG

DUDE! the stalks on them clones are fucking beast!!! do you have a write up or did you journal what and how you did what you did, they look healthy as fuck too! how old are they for being that short and stalky?

DUDE! the stalks on them clones are fucking beast!!! do you have a write up or did you journal what and how you did what you did, they look healthy as fuck too! how old are they for being that short and stalky?

Thanks preprodigy!!! Yeah man these are about 2 and a half weeks old i think.

I always like to take a bigger clone not too small. use 3/4 cup olivia cloning solution in a gallon of regular tap water make sure to let the tap sit out for 24 hours. take out a decent size cup of the solution and set in fridge until about 30 minutes to an hour before you cut your clones.

I use the 1.5 inch by 1.5 inch grodan cubes soak these in the gallon of water for 3-5 hours. when you pull them out shake out a good portion of the water until they feel saturated but not too heavy.

get your tray ready with all your grodan mini cubes and start cutting away.

once you cut your clones i like to cut one node away and make my 45 degree cut right where i removed the growing node. set these in your olivias cloning solution you set in the fridge.

when ready i dip my cut into the clonex gel which is also kept refrigerated and gently place into the the mini cube. Usually I will pinch off a piece of the rockwool and stuff it in around the base of the stem to give added support to the newly cut clone and create a good envirinment for the roots to shoot!

mist all the cuttings once and the under side of your dome. turn on the heat mat place tray on heat mat and voila. I usually do not open the dome for two days.

I usually get roots in about 6-8 days sometimes 5 days when the conditions are perfect!

hope this helps..

there is many ways to do this and i am sure my style is flawed but it works good for me.
I like to take bigger clones but try to keep them all the same size if you can.

Im no pro but i do love learning new techniques so I always expirement
!

Great grow man, fantastic! You've really come back to growing with a bang, and I agree with others that there is some POTM candidates there. I love the Agent Orange, and the Master Kush is spectacular, too. Pretty colors. I also noticed the stems on your clones, and so far I must say, I prefer the larger clones, too. Seems like they get up and running faster once they root.

Great job! + rep for some beautiful plants and pictures. :thumb:

This picture of yours is droolworthy:
update_9_weeks_046.JPG

:adore: :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom