600 Watt Tent Setup Using SSAM #4

Thanks X, that means a lot coming from you.

Im really pleased with how everything turned out. And yes the agent orange is really nice. It has a very floral orange/fuel smell and tastes a bit like orange. im waiting for a 1 week cure to give a full smoke/harvest report.

My next grow is taking shape as we speak. Just picked up a c.a.p. cgc-1 enviro controller and will be getting a hi power relay as well to run a few lights

Re: 600 watt tent setup using SSAM#4

ebay my friend, ebay!!! i just got myself a 2X4X7 grow tent for 100 bucks =)
then i bought my light hood hangers and bulb from greeners.com for a decent price, it was a package deal 600watt, dimmable hps/mh. then all i needed was a 6" inline fan, some 6" flex ducting, clamps, thermometer and timmers. oh then of course seeds, medium, buckets or pots or netpots, whatever you need for your desired method of growing.

all in all i think i spent 1k on grow tent, then extra on my desired method of growing ;)

good luck! and it sounds like you need to light proof that shed, otherwise you in some trouble!!

:Namaste:

yup....ebay OR knowing someone at a hydro store!
Here's how i started:
5x5x7 grow tent-$150/new
6-single hydro units (5gal bucket/mesh insert bucket & clay medium/drip systems- about $40/each setup or $240
600w HPS ballast w/600w MHC with 6" vent NICE reflecter for veg-$225
6 port air pump, therm/humid meter, 6" inline fan w/vent tube...$90

AND the grotents are PERFECT for concealing light! SUGGESTION: the tents come with a nice reflective floor insert...to kep this from getting yukked up (over spray, drips, dirt) pop a slightly over sized cut piece of clear plastic...i use the kind used for painting drop cloths...cut pieces of the stuff as needed...cheap too

its trial and error my friends...but the journey there is fun!
...whew...and then...clones i cloned...lol...PROPIGATE!:goodjob:

I am back for a harvest report. I am extremely happy with the end result in both yield and quality. next run will be all agent orange and I am confident in pulling a pound per 600 watt light with that strain.

Agent orange had the best yield, smell, and bag appeal. The two agent orange were both finisghed in 3 gallon smartpots. the combined yield for the two was 193.2 grams. the smoke is smooth and burns evenly to a white ash. The medicinal effect is good for mood and uplifting your spirits. definitely not a couchlock strain. after two or three hits though you get a very good cerebral effect for 20 minutes and then it slowly tapers off for the next couple hours. its a trippy high...

The kings kush is a heavy hitter and has a very distinct kush smell with the undertone of a floral grape odor. This strain will put you to bed and works well for minor aches and pains. helped my appetite as well. munchy meds. These two were both finished in 3 gallon smartpots as well. the yield was a little lighter for these two only giving me about 111 grams. the one that I thought went hermie on me wasnt as bad as i thought... all in all I like the strain but probabaly would not grow this again.

The single master bush did ok yielding 95 grams. I didnt like this strain after a one week cure but everyday it gets better and better. this was the strongest strain of the bunch. very heavy smoke that makes you want to exhale sooner than you would normally want to. Has a slight kush smell but it is definitely not master kush. almost smells like berries and a cheese funk. this one was going to be kept around but I am sticking with the agent orange and starting some new stock to find a new keeper mother.

sorry I dont have pics yet. my wife has my camera and I will be getting it back later on. once I post the pictures and complete this thing I will be starting my next journal which will be a work in progress for the year but I am hoping I could get more people to follow along and help some along the way.

cheers and keep em green!

Excellent job on both the Agent O and the Kings kush....BRavo!!!! and really nice smoke report as well... can't wait to see what's next in store for ya!!! very nice job!:high-five:

I am back for a harvest report. I am extremely happy with the end result in both yield and quality. next run will be all agent orange and I am confident in pulling a pound per 600 watt light with that strain.

Agent orange had the best yield, smell, and bag appeal. The two agent orange were both finisghed in 3 gallon smartpots. the combined yield for the two was 193.2 grams. the smoke is smooth and burns evenly to a white ash. The medicinal effect is good for mood and uplifting your spirits. definitely not a couchlock strain. after two or three hits though you get a very good cerebral effect for 20 minutes and then it slowly tapers off for the next couple hours. its a trippy high...

The kings kush is a heavy hitter and has a very distinct kush smell with the undertone of a floral grape odor. This strain will put you to bed and works well for minor aches and pains. helped my appetite as well. munchy meds. These two were both finished in 3 gallon smartpots as well. the yield was a little lighter for these two only giving me about 111 grams. the one that I thought went hermie on me wasnt as bad as i thought... all in all I like the strain but probabaly would not grow this again.

The single master bush did ok yielding 95 grams. I didnt like this strain after a one week cure but everyday it gets better and better. this was the strongest strain of the bunch. very heavy smoke that makes you want to exhale sooner than you would normally want to. Has a slight kush smell but it is definitely not master kush. almost smells like berries and a cheese funk. this one was going to be kept around but I am sticking with the agent orange and starting some new stock to find a new keeper mother.

sorry I dont have pics yet. my wife has my camera and I will be getting it back later on. once I post the pictures and complete this thing I will be starting my next journal which will be a work in progress for the year but I am hoping I could get more people to follow along and help some along the way.

cheers and keep em green!
Been watching, great yield on the grow I know I did less then that, with my 1000w. Awesome journal.

Thank you 70's grower and 209 C.G. I have been really busy setting up my new room so I have been lagging.

agent orange bud candy

moving_along_049.JPG

here is what I will be up to soon. new journal starting beginning of may!!!

moving_along_036.JPG

This journal is done. moderators can take down now!

Dayum!! THats a nice nug! You should enter that one in the nug of the month contest.

You are getting serious with the new grow room. I am looking forward to see how it turns out.

Thanks IGG. I am super psyched on the agent orange! Only started two both were female from reg beans. I definitely got a keeper mother from one of them. Fat kolas with a little pinkish magenta hue towards the end of flowering. Trippy high most definitely.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom