600 Watt Tent Setup Using SSAM #4

I think it happened due to nutrient deficiency/toxicity! I am not sure but from the fourth week in veg it started acting up! I had a friend that grew the same strain and said he did not like it since the plants all required different feeding requirements! I have two more fem beans that I will probably never use now! dont really like the way it worked out and it was the lightest weight wise as far as I could see. the other kings kush looks real good too. just no weight on it

anyways not really a big deal!

Here is a shot of a bud from the hermie kings kush this was taken from the plant less than a week ago dried in a shoe box. I smoked it and must say it is a great high considering it hermied on me.
update_week_8_041.JPG
Here is a couple mug shots of the master!
update_week_8_058.JPG

update 8 weeks from the flip!

everything is right on target for being 8-9 week strains! all plants are showing 5%or less amber trichomes. No signs of the other plants being effected from the herm! no visible signs at least.

anyways heres some shots!

kings kush day 56
update_week_8_095.JPG

master nugget
update_week_8_112.JPG

agent orange nugget
update_week_8_115.JPG

Base of the master
update_week_8_125.JPG

This one is all mine
update_week_8_126.JPG

Its a shame about the hermy. DId you give the shemale the chop? Some nice bud in that grow box for sure... Great pictures... make my mouth water. Not sure why it does that when I see a good nug or bud. Hell I am not going to eat it or anything.

your soo close to the big day...those nugs are looking amazing on your plants man. you really got some weight packed on them this last week or 2 it seems. going to have a fat harvest!!!:bravo:

Thank you brotherman!
The agent orange is still shooting out new hairs and is getting thick! they began flush two days ago. The master began flush last night. and the remaining kings kush will get the chop when the medium dries out some more.

I will take a pic of my drying tent and my clone/ mother tent later to show whats in the works.

I have some new toys for the new grow! I am saving for a sentinel chhc-4 total environmental controller. This thing is insane and it is a huge step for me! Luckily I have a connection with an owner of a well known hydro store.

I am saving for my sentinel evc-2

Its a shame about the hermy. DId you give the shemale the chop? Some nice bud in that grow box for sure... Great pictures... make my mouth water. Not sure why it does that when I see a good nug or bud. Hell I am not going to eat it or anything.

Its really not that bad for being hermie! I quick dried some in a shoe box in the dark for a few days took a toke and got a nice effect from the kings kush herm.
Its isnt as bad as I thought.

Thanks brother 70's grower!

I need to get over to your journal and see what you got going on.
been soo busy with work and all the gardening after work. I promise to check it out later. I am at work right now so I cant be on here long!

A hermie that late I wouldn't really think of as a hermie so to speak. Unless you are selling it, I wouldn't even have removed it from the room. Just something that many plants do at the very end, and you're right there at the end. Shouldn't be a thing wrong with it and will be great smoke I'm sure - it takes weeks to make seeds and since you're close to harvest, I'd just shrug about it. Seeds aren't so bad, anyway. Some of the strongest, best tasting bud I've ever had was completely seeded. True story! ;)

Some nice looking nugs you have there! :thumb:

A hermie that late I wouldn't really think of as a hermie so to speak. Unless you are selling it, I wouldn't even have removed it from the room. Just something that many plants do at the very end, and you're right there at the end. Shouldn't be a thing wrong with it and will be great smoke I'm sure - it takes weeks to make seeds and since you're close to harvest, I'd just shrug about it. Seeds aren't so bad, anyway. Some of the strongest, best tasting bud I've ever had was completely seeded. True story! ;)

Some nice looking nugs you have there! :thumb:

Thanks Xlr8
Yeah I was a little worried but once I took a hit of the bud it was obvious there was no problems with the smoke. That plant is now in the jar curing. The weight when they went in the jar was 62.8 grams. Im pretty sure she will stay above 2oz when curing is done. They smell delicious!:high-five::Namaste:

What a nice harvest you are going to have :party: !!
I hope all goes as planned for you :thumb:
Can't wait for an update

:peace:

Damn Shottafire!!! just caught up in your journal and wow...really nice job on your ladies. !!!! Sorry to hear about your trannyplant but def like was said before...still should be smokable, do the magic, and if worst case scenereo, you got some great hash and edible making materials!! On my last grow almost all of my plants had a few lower buds that showed seeds...still not sure if it was stress related, or a bananna that released when I wasn't paying attention, but overall, still tasted great, smoked fine, and no harm done to the buds IMO... :) You did an excellent job on your ladies up until this point, cant wait to see where it goes from here!!!

Damn Shottafire!!! just caught up in your journal and wow...really nice job on your ladies. !!!! Sorry to hear about your trannyplant but def like was said before...still should be smokable, do the magic, and if worst case scenereo, you got some great hash and edible making materials!! On my last grow almost all of my plants had a few lower buds that showed seeds...still not sure if it was stress related, or a bananna that released when I wasn't paying attention, but overall, still tasted great, smoked fine, and no harm done to the buds IMO... :) You did an excellent job on your ladies up until this point, cant wait to see where it goes from here!!!

Thank you so much icemud! after seeing your grow and what you pulled that is a great compliment. I have been soo busy my wife has been out of town so I run the business and take care of all the ladies in bloom too. not to mention all the clones and the three mothers. this is the reason I have not been updating. today there will be one i HOPE!!!

Alright today marks week 9 from flipping to 12. There is still four standing. The remaining kings kush will be chopped first and the others a couple days later. The one plant I chopped already is curing in jarsand is extremely potent. One big bong hit and you get a hot flash. Its pretty good stuff. But the others look more mature and healthy than the hermir plant..

We will start with the AGENT ORANGE. I have to say that this is going to yield me well. the colas are fat and sticky and almost smells like orange cleaner or something. she is starting to show some pink. daddy likes! hahahaha anyways heres the shots.
agent orange spear filling out
update_9_weeks_066.JPG

close up agent orange
update_9_weeks_046.JPG

agent orange jungle fever
update_9_weeks_038.JPG

agent orange
update_9_weeks_016.JPG

Now for the master, she is a stalky mess of goodness. She definitely has a kush smell to her and I am hoping for 3+oz off of her. I know I have 2 and a half on it. here she is
master
update_9_weeks_013.JPG

Master starting to get heavy
update_9_weeks_057.JPG

The kings kush. This is a strain I will probably not grow again. I like it but it was a pain in the ass figuring it out. I have a good understanding of its needs now. I really like the density of this and the smell when curing is amazing. This next one thats coming down is going to be fire but I wont even get two oz off of her probabaly.
kings kush all pretty like
update_9_weeks_050.JPG

kings kush close up
update_9_weeks_064.JPG

kings kush
update_9_weeks_054.JPG

enjoy everyone. I am sorry for not updating more. My wife is on vacation so I am running the show and it is farking hard

cheers, happy st patty's day to all. im not drinking green beer though only smoking green goodness.
bless

Thanks for stopping in mark. Yeah the agentorange is a wonderfulplant and will be holding on to this strain for a while. I am going to pop a couple more agent o beans to try and find a male. would love to cross it with something.

anyways +rep for sticking around my journal mark green. always appreciated.

shotta, your grow turned out WAY betetr than i ever expected.. that kings kush is POTM material..hell that A.O is too...FUCK IT ENTER THEM ALLL!!!!! you killed this grow bud, your plants are loking like something in a magazine congrats im happy for you and glad you did this well. DAMN! + reps for being a kick ass gardener

Back
Top Bottom