Nismo's First Grow - 2 x 600 Watt - CKS Purple Kush - 4x4

What's up nismo, just been flipping through your alls journals and am just overly impressed. Glad to have some good people like you around for advice. Have a good one!
Thanks! It's great to hear that people look up to us and ask for help. We are still new-er growers and try to help when we can. Our quality has improved and quantity has as well. We were happy with close to 10 ounces with these four plants but even happier when a couple months later harvest 14 off of one plant...which we are smoking now as we speak. Gotta love a good cheese. Thanks for the compliments man!
Nice job Nismo and Canna Montana, I am impressed. I hope my first grow turns out as good as yours even though I am growing outside. Grow on my friends, It was great reading through your journal.
Yeah I noticed you had been doing some reading lol. It's awesome that you enjoyed it. I'm sure you'll do just fine in your first one, if you ever have any troubles, don't be afraid to reach out. We have a great community of growers and cannabis enthusiasts here that could help. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom