Nismo's 2nd Grow - 5 Strains - 3 x 600 Watt HIDs - Topping - LST & Fluxing

re: Nismo's 2nd Grow - 5 Strains - 3 x 600 Watt HIDs - Topping - LST & Fluxing

Ive found some cheaper on *bay.. I was "gifted" mine.. Homeboy owed some cash dollars. His 4 months to pay were up.. bahahaha
Ha. Had to collect, I know how that is. Glad to see you made it back, almost seemed like you have been absent a while. I'll go check out your awesome autos right now if you don't mind me doing so. :passitleft:

It was a freebie from a herbies order. Not to worry, with last week's order, we have another one coming :thumb:

I'm debating starting a whole Auto grow in my closet while these plants flower. I could be harvesting a lot of bud all at once though. My other plan was do run some OG Kush and some Carnival to go along with the clones of these plants that turn out female.

Ive found some cheaper on *bay.. I was "gifted" mine.. Homeboy owed some cash dollars. His 4 months to pay were up.. bahahaha

I collect my debts the same way STIHL. You don't have the money? That's fine. I'll take your recliner. thanks. :rofl:

Just a quick canopy view of everyone. Just trying to keep up on training. An hour a day with them goes a long way.

2351ebacd7792122a5f5427bbf958aa3.jpg

02b3abf703e303345d831074e2064652.jpg

Stay classy everyone.

All of our cloning supplies are arriving today and hopefully some new beans from herbies. So hope to snag a few clones here soon. The OG Kush was accidentally fimed so I was thinking of cutting the FIM and making a clone out of here. How many nodes shall it have before it could be used as a clone?

Last night 2 CKS crown Royale were put into soil, so we can hope for the best on them.

43f7ab05ac3c4a16239a5a72f7df2bea.jpg

Started germination process on Sunday, so it was do or die last night I thought. Hoping for the best.

great looking plants N12. good luck with the crown royale beans :high-five:

Kickin ass Nis! I should be finishing up my 2nd grow room here either this afternoon or tmw morning. Gonna run a 6x10 room. 1/2 for the 430 and the other half will have clone/ veg shelves. Veg out my PK and C99 clones along with a few autos. As soon as the autos go outside ill run a scrog with 4 plants. :thumb: All kinda turtle food! :)

Kickin ass Nis! I should be finishing up my 2nd grow room here either this afternoon or tmw morning. Gonna run a 6x10 room. 1/2 for the 430 and the other half will have clone/ veg shelves. Veg out my PK and C99 clones along with a few autos. As soon as the autos go outside ill run a scrog with 4 plants. :thumb: All kinda turtle food! :)
Stepping your game up I see. Can't wait to see it. We did some work in the garden this morning. Don't want to spoil it though.

We have started our perpetual grow journal today! Not to worry, I will make sure all of the journals get updated. Very exciting times ahead for our grow. Not to worry, we will continue to puff puff pass :passitleft: So buckle up, it's going to become even more fun!

Welcome all my friends show never ends Canna M and Nismo12 team up

I didn't know you were growing C99 too STIHL.

A lot has happened in the garden today. Yesterday they got about 2 gallons of water amongst the 5 of them. Ph was 6.8. We took 3 cuttings today in hopes of having some clones in a couple weeks. They are in a propagator and it is 79 degrees and 75% humidity under our 165 watt LED.

We took some more leaves off and adjusted the LST. Trying to keep canopy height as even as possible. We opened up the Velcro on the pots to see if we could see the roots and saw very little. We will transplant up to 5 gallon pots before the flip to flower.

Hope
20160430_153146.jpg

Bonnie
20160430_153131.jpg

Camille
20160430_153124.jpg

Ruth
20160430_153101.jpg

Sparkle
20160430_153054.jpg

Exciting times ahead in room with the girls looking great! Stay tuned. :tokin:

A lot has happened in the garden today. Yesterday they got about 2 gallons of water amongst the 5 of them. Ph was 6.8. We took 3 cuttings today in hopes of having some clones in a couple weeks. They are in a propagator and it is 79 degrees and 75% humidity under our 165 watt LED.

We took some more leaves off and adjusted the LST. Trying to keep canopy height as even as possible. We opened up the Velcro on the pots to see if we could see the roots and saw very little. We will transplant up to 5 gallon pots before the flip to flower.

Hope
20160430_153146.jpg

Bonnie
20160430_153131.jpg

Camille
20160430_153124.jpg

Ruth
20160430_153101.jpg

Sparkle
20160430_153054.jpg

Exciting times ahead in room with the girls looking great! Stay tuned. :tokin:

So are you guys keeping this journal going?
I plan on it noob. But we have quite the following on the perpetual so it's a toss up. Don't want to abandon it quite yet. I'll throw up some pictures tonight for ya.

Back
Top Bottom