600 Watt Tent Setup Using SSAM #4

Thanks 253! Believe me I am soo stoked. I just hope I get .5gram per watt.

300 grams.what do you think? hahaha

even if you get 200 grams or even 150 youll have yourself a good time.. but yea 300 is looking like it could deffinately happen from the looks of it over here.. you doing good man im suprised they go so big tho. looking forward to weigh in and the smoke report!

I would be happy with anything at this point! Everyday I look in there my mouth is watering! .5 GRAMS per watt would be an amazing accomplishment.

I think agent orange will be harvested last at this point! all clear trichomes except for the kings kush she is starting to get some cloudy! she starts flush next week probably next saturday. but the trichs will tell!

I have a small grow tent I picked up from a friend. Just got a little 4x12 carbon filter and looking for a deal on a 4" inline fan today on craigslist. with this setup I intend to make a dedicated drying tent!

Will be running 1800 watts bloom soon. I am moving by apr 1st and plan on being up and running by the 2nd week of april. I am going perpetual with this next one.

Its going to be good having you around 253! Always appreciated! I was wondering are you in cali 253? The reason I ask is I want to start networking with other growers like myself!
to trade genetics and medicine!

im not from cali sadly...not too far away but also not close either. im in the evergreen state of washington. lol we too have a little networking going on up here as well. im trading alaskan 1 some clones sometime soon, and im going to be meeting with HMG to try his dutch treat and to make some trades and each (sorry if u 2 wanted that private..i can always edit it out just let me know)

WoW is all I can really say!
Nice looking grow you have there :high-five:

I am really interested in how the agent orange turns out.
I was this close to purchasing some of those beans but I went with DNA's ReCon instead, don't really remember why at the time.
So I am here for the end of this one, but I will be here much earlier for the next one.
and sorry no I am not in cali either...

:peace: and good growing! :thumb:

WoW is all I can really say!
Nice looking grow you have there :high-five:

I am really interested in how the agent orange turns out.
I was this close to purchasing some of those beans but I went with DNA's ReCon instead, don't really remember why at the time.
So I am here for the end of this one, but I will be here much earlier for the next one.
and sorry no I am not in cali either...

:peace: and good growing! :thumb:

Thanks for the kind words msquared!

The agent orange is definitely a heavy producer!
I would have been down to flow you some cuts if you were local! I have 2 beans left. I bought 4 the two I sprouted were both fem! I was hoping for a male so i could collect some of the pollen for future breeding projects!

:welldone: Plants look super! Nice buds :yummy:

Thanks for the kind words Igrowgrass!

I definitely surprised myself with this one. I have not grown in a really long time, and even when I did I never had results like this. I also did it for different reasons back then as well. :thanks::passitleft:

Thanks 70's grower!

When you say 55-60 % your talking humidity right

Yes, relative humidity. I use Caliber III Hygrometers in my jars. You can find them in the bay for $17. I have 3 of them I move from jar to jar as I need to.

Back
Top Bottom