600 Watt Tent Setup Using SSAM #4

Update day 50 flowering!

Things are progressing nicely. They put on a ton of weight in the last week too:high-five:.

I intend on keeping the master strain going. since it is my favorite of the group as far as appearance goes. I have clones of both agent orange and the master. I will keep the master as my mother and flower out the two agent orange as soon as I can get setup at my new home!

Anyways heres a few pics.
A pic of the plants in there home
update_day_50_063.JPG

colas
update_day_50_061.JPG

some tops of the master @day 50
update_day_50_056.JPG

master bud
update_day_50_046.JPG

I love all the action in this pic
update_day_50_045.JPG

peace and may the green be with you.

Just ripped some exodus cheese and I am blinded

You may be blinded by the cheese, but I hope you can still see the light my friend! Great grow you have and I hope those oranges taste and hit as good as they look.

:thumb: keep it up~!

:peace:

Really good looking ladies....you did a hell of a job for your first grow...I have done a few and would be please with those results....I may journal my next grow now that I have things set up.....look forward to the final pics..:peace::morenutes:

yes the time is near my friend. thanks for the kind words too. although this was not my very first grow. I started with a flood and drain using hugo blocks. this was some time ago and very different to the way I am growing now. When I make the change over to the new place I am going back to the rockwool setup on top of slabs, on top of coco mat. I feel I can do much better now since I understand the plants needs and I dont party like I used to..
hahhaa

anyways thanks for watching:420:

WHOOOOAAAAAA.. those colas are gettin fatty!!! and sorry i remember talking to you about that before on my journal that this isnt your first grow. well your doing a good job regardless man. those colas are going to give u some weight:goodjob:

This was the first grow that I actually really focused on the plants needs. so these are much better quality than what I grew before but I do like the rockwool flood and drain setup. I cant wait to fill my first tray. I have two complete light setups now so the veg tent will be up and the flower room will have its first tray soon. All clones are 5 days from being cut so I hope to have these early vegging in a week. and aggressive vegging by the time I am all moved so I can be in transition by the 2nd week in april.

its all about the timing to make it a successful perpetual grow. But I am still learning so it will not be perfect for years to come..

I am going to be starting some reg too to start collecting pollen!! soo much work to do after my long day at work but it is not really work when I get home its like they are my babies and they need me to sustain life. i love it.

Oh my... pics look absolutely great for the time under 12/12. You are ahead of the game for sure. This is gonna be a plush ride from here on out.

Oh my... pics look absolutely great for the time under 12/12. You are ahead of the game for sure. This is gonna be a plush ride from here on out.

Thanks buddy! It has been fun thats for sure. Now just waiting patiently for them to be done. The kings kush is already flushing they will be getting chopped sometime by tuesday..

:thanks: 70's grower

yes no doubt my friend. I am drooling as well... :)
:thumb:

May your harvest be bountiful!

yes no doubt my friend. I am drooling as well... :)
:thumb:

May your harvest be bountiful!

Thanks Msquared!

Everyday I go in to the tent I foam a little out of the mouth! I feel like a ganja gremlin sometimes!!!

kings kush in flush huh? so about a week or more left for her then shes getting chopped huh? well i'm excited to finally see your journal put out its first harvest for us. this will be a good one to watch i hope the pic updates of chop day cover a whole page of your journal lol:high-five:

Yes the two kings kush are in flush now! They started to go amber and really got extremely resinous after there first flush with molasses. SWOLLEN GOLFBALLS ON THE KINGS KUSH

I bet you can hardly wait for the time to chop! Well except for the hours of trimming, but hey all that can go to hash!

I spent 4 hours trimming 2 plants and another 2 hours jarring it up. 3 hours per plant before it gets in its jar... Then there's the relative humity to watch and burping.

I hope it doesn't sound like I'm bitching. :high-five:

Its all part of the fun.

THeres one thing you learn from farming. Nature doesn't wait for anyone. Its all about timing.

So I was going to update last night and when I went in the tent i was looking closely at all the lovely looking buds! apparently the kings kush that was turning color was stressed out to the point of no return. she hemed out on me! it has not spread to the others I hope.

I looked really hard but did not see any signs on the others. But I am not complaining. It is all a learning experience and sometimes it is better it is happening to me now rather than later. The kings kush that hermed has had problems from about four weeks veg on...

oh well all the others are looking great. pics tonight!

happy sunday funday

Back
Top Bottom