600 Watt Tent Setup Using SSAM #4

Damn I am tired! I finally managed to upload a few of my photos. took more pics tonight but will upload tomorrow hopefully. these pics were taken 4 days ago. today is the start of week 6 from the flip.

A view of the girls
update_pics_from_2-22_003.JPG

The sickly kings kush [could someone clarify what this deficiency is] calcium???
update_pics_from_2-22_005.JPG

A couple tops from the other kings kush
update_pics_from_2-22_011.JPG

My favorite Agent O.
update_pics_from_2-22_009.JPG

update_pics_from_2-22_010.JPG
update_pics_from_2-22_007.JPG

Update with a couple fresh pics today!

I have been slowly removing leaves that are blocking light and trimming all the lower growth away.

I would like to sit here and tell more but honestly I am spent. Running your own business day to day and coming home to an hour or more of work everyday will kick your ass. But it is all worth it after I harvest these medicinal beauties!

This is the master she is gorgeoous and smells like kush. Thanks to the dispensary for the beans!!
UPDATE_FEB_26_DAY_43_FLOWER_008.JPG

The agent orange
UPDATE_FEB_26_DAY_43_FLOWER_005.JPG

The kings kush
UPDATE_FEB_26_DAY_43_FLOWER_001.JPG

Enjoy everyone!

Hope everyone here is doing well.

those plants are going to pay off for you my friend. its shocking sometimes to see your plants progress since i have such a vivid memory of when you first made your account and got your journal going these plants were sooo small lol. time went by fast and their looking like some magazine type looking plants. great job my friend:high-five:

Thanks for the kind words 253! I am planning on taking them down at different times. It really just depends what the trich's tell me. I will really expirement with harvest times on the master since I am keeping that strain going. going sleep now

peace

They are flowering very nicely. You are going to have a nice yield for sure. Great job!

Wow....those ladies are really showing they like to bling!!!! lol. trichomes everywhere!!! very nice job so far shottafire!!! your definitely going to have a killer yield..!!!

Thanks everyone! Stoked you guys approve! When I started I went in with no expectations. So now as long as I can make it another couple weeks and dry it/cure it properly, I will have satisfied my soul..

:thanks:Everyone here you guys are gr8!

How would you suggest I dry it hang em or cut em up and put them on drying rack in tent?

do you want to chop the whole plant down at once or do a progressive harvest?

i went with cut the whole plant down. What i did was cut it down then snip every branch one at a time so i had my stalk and a bunch of weed filled branches. Some people trim after drying but i wanted to try that scissor hash everyone raves about so i did all my trimming right there at my kitchen table and trimmed for maybe an hour or 2. i kept scraping my scissors everytime i had buildup then moved it to a plastic lid or somthing thats easy to get it off in your case.

after i cut my trimmings off i put those trimmings in a big container for my BHO i was going to make. after that i hung each branch on a string (you already have a drying box it seems your grow tent i believe) and let them dry untill my stems snapped..now some would snap but i could still tell they were wet so i gave the bigger ones more time to dry

hope that helps bud

do you want to chop the whole plant down at once or do a progressive harvest?

i went with cut the whole plant down. What i did was cut it down then snip every branch one at a time so i had my stalk and a bunch of weed filled branches. Some people trim after drying but i wanted to try that scissor hash everyone raves about so i did all my trimming right there at my kitchen table and trimmed for maybe an hour or 2. i kept scraping my scissors everytime i had buildup then moved it to a plastic lid or somthing thats easy to get it off in your case.

after i cut my trimmings off i put those trimmings in a big container for my BHO i was going to make. after that i hung each branch on a string (you already have a drying box it seems your grow tent i believe) and let them dry untill my stems snapped..now some would snap but i could still tell they were wet so i gave the bigger ones more time to dry

hope that helps bud

Yeah Thanks man!
This is what I planned on doing as well! Keep all the good nugs for smoke or vape and all the less than average buds go to concentrates.

Hows the smoke from your afgooey?

I hang mine on clothes hangers and use whatever I have to tie or hold the stem on it. Takes about 5 days then off to the jars!

Thanks Mark G! I wanted to know if there was a desired humidity and temperature to keep it at! Dont want to dry it too fast but dont want to get rot. I actually have another small tent with a small fan and filter to dry it!

Yeah Thanks man!
This is what I planned on doing as well! Keep all the good nugs for smoke or vape and all the less than average buds go to concentrates.

Hows the smoke from your afgooey?

that afgooey is long gone now but i had a hell of a time with it. spent more than a few hours rolling blunts and taking bong rips of it. i love smokin weed i grew its a great feeling.

I trim the leaves with the plant still in the pot. Then I chop the main branch and hang the entire plant up side down on a hanger in a dark closet. In 4 days its time cut up and jar. I try to get it to 55-60% in the jar before I keep the lids on permanantly, only breathing them for a minute or two every few days.

THere are many ways to do this. My way is one of many. The main thing is to slow the dry and not let them mold.

I trim the leaves with the plant still in the pot. Then I chop the main branch and hang the entire plant up side down on a hanger in a dark closet. In 4 days its time cut up and jar. I try to get it to 55-60% in the jar before I keep the lids on permanantly, only breathing them for a minute or two every few days.

THere are many ways to do this. My way is one of many. The main thing is to slow the dry and not let them mold.

Thanks 70's grower!

When you say 55-60 % your talking humidity right

Ok day 46 flowering update!

Plants are definitely putting on some weight! I am so happy with my results thus far. I have made some mistakes this time. I have learned so much and thereis still so much to learn!

I love it here @:420: Thank you for the wealth of knowledge you provide and the efforts you put forth to legitimize this medicinal plant!

So heres some bud smut to feast your eyes on! hahaha

Agent Orange looking all ricky
update_feb_29_046.JPG

Agent Orange field of dreams
update_feb_29_029.JPG

Agent Orange In the mix
update_feb_29_047.JPG

A couple master buds
update_feb_29_022.JPG

update_feb_29_017.JPG

Kings kush
update_feb_29_012.JPG