600 Watt Tent Setup Using SSAM #4

Hey Shottafire!!! Welcome back from your vacation!! I can't believe how huge and full your canopy is looking...simply amazed!! I see you supercropped a few of the ladies..you will be amazed on how the lower buds all form nicely pinecone shaped buds and the main cola should be larger than the non supercropped ones!! awesome job man!

Thanks for the response guys.

19 days from the switch today. I am doing a mild flush today and organizing in there a bit more. making room underneath the canopy to put a little dehumidifier just in case things get too dense and humid.

I also need to rearrange my inline fan and place it outside the tent to make more headroom. my wife let it go untamed and it was literally taking over the tent. If I would not have been on vacation I could have kept it under control.

at least she didnt kill them. lol

On top of all that I injured my shoulder surfing honolua bay but it was well worth it. now I have all kinds of work to do with a gimp arm in a sling. pic update when it is all organized.
:thanks::Namaste:

Alright so here is the update for day 24 of flowering! I am battling the height of the canopy a bit, but everything is starting to slow downso I should be ok. Next time it will all be one strain. May start another tent to have two different strains going.

I will be moving and once I do that I will be able to start another grow with one veg tent and two bloom tents. The question is what method of growing will achieve the best results?

here is a few pics. not much change since the last pics except for a little more resin production and the kings kush is starting to swell up a touch. I couldnt be happier..

I apologize for the crappy pics. I assure you I will take proper ones next pic update!

View of the tent
day_24_flowering_update_001.JPG

tops of the master cross
day_24_flowering_update_008.JPG

day_24_flowering_update_003.JPG

day_24_flowering_update_005.JPG

agent orange
day_24_flowering_update_009.JPG

kings kush
day_24_flowering_update_007.JPG

day_24_flowering_update_002.JPG

Thanks for the kind words 253. I cant wait to see your new grow go down.

They are all stinky but the one that smells the best is the master. the kings kush a close second. the agent orange is maturing slower with less trichome action and not much to smell either. this will change soon.

I will update in a few days with better pics hopefully!
:thanks::420:

i noticed in your pic update you put "master cross" 0_o...did i miss something or was that a typo lol

I never really realized in the beginning but I was calling it master kush.

But the truth is I found this seed in some of my meds from a local dispensary which was master kush. and this stuff was fire so I know the quality is there. just not sure of the true genetics of it so I call it cross. sorry to confuse you man!:Namaste:

The garden looks great. This is the best time for me. THe flowers just start to explode in size.

I never really realized in the beginning but I was calling it master kush.

But the truth is I found this seed in some of my meds from a local dispensary which was master kush. and this stuff was fire so I know the quality is there. just not sure of the true genetics of it so I call it cross. sorry to confuse you man!:Namaste:

haha its ok sometimes things like that happens. well im glad you have a nose full on your end. i wish my grow room was stinky by now. your doing good buddy dont stop what your doing

Today is the start of week 4 for my girls. They were fed yesterday with cns17 ripe, hydroplex, ca/mg supp, liquid karma, hygrozyme. when the lights come on I hope to find healthy plants after the new feeding schedule has started. probably see a considerable difference in resin production and bud size by next saturday! fingers crossed!

Killer Job so far shotafire!!! your canopy looks healthy, full and the ladies really did stretch quite a bit!! your going to have a bud jungle in no time!! Keep up the good work brother!!

I fed last night at 1000 ppms next feed will be around 600 ppms. then I will give them there last big dose of nutrients and then I will gradually reduce everything before harvest..

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I am super happy with the results soo far. definitely have exceeded my expectations and then some. I was planning on adding some sweetener or molasses or something similar? any suggestions?

anyone familiar with MOAB flowering enhancer?

Back
Top Bottom