DirtyDanny's 600 Watt LED Grow

Thanks Crawdaddy................
I pinched a small immature (all white pistil) popcorn nug off of one of the lower shoots.......had a look at her under the pocket scope.
She looked to be about a 50/50 mix of clear and milky trichs.........
I just couldnt let the lil nug go to waste:cheesygrinsmiley:
So I just cut a small piece of it with scissors (it was very dense and sticky) and packed it into a one hitter.
Now keep in mind that its been probably about a year since I last smoked so I have ZERO tolerance.
I hit it once and didnt even hold it in very long, just a second or two (kinda sound like Bill Clinton huh?:smokin:) because I was deathly afraid it might cause an anxiety attack.
I think all that burnt was pure trichs (because the bud was as fresh as you could possibly get) and it was a VERY nice fruity and light smoke:winkyface: Tasted nothing at all like it smells...........
A very plesant lightening of my head and thoughts came on right away........a very nice clean and clear head buzz ensued for about an hour. No body stone to speak of...........WTF have I been thinking all these years?:scratchinghead:
I cant believe that I gave up on this miracle plant so long ago..............Welcome home Sweet Leaf........Welcome home:woohoo:
Time to start building my tolerance back up now........lol Im packing the camper now to reconnect with nature the all natural way.....all weekend....
IM ONE VERY HAPPY CAMPER RIGHT NOW :circle-of-love: (both figuratively and literally)
Keep it green guys/gals!!!!!!!!!

Sweet grow DD ... probably be the best weed you've ever smoked, assuming a long slow cure ... The tips don't look ready to me ... I like to harvest when the majority of pistils have turned brown ... up to then I consider it to still be growing ...
:thumb:
Thanks Chester!!!! Its been well worth the wait!!!
Cant wait to smoke some more when she is fully mature, pretty sure she needs another week minimum.

Wow...........what a weekend! (the best in many years at that)
Went to one of the biggest redneck campgrounds that ive ever been to in my entire life!:whoa:
Im a country guy at heart.......but much more of a Deadhead/Hippy (long haired and laid back)than your traditional redneck.
There were several bands playing (Jerrod Neimann,The Farm Inc,Savage Cabbage,and several others) and im sure thats what attracted all the hardcore rednecks.........it was like the Woodstock of Rednecks:cheesygrinsmiley:
I made alot of friends as people passing my camp site got a whiff of the popcorn buds burning in my pipe..........:thumb:
Think I drank way too much cherry midnight moonshine........the ole liver just aint what she used to be :eek:)
The kids and the old lady had a great time........and I as well.
Hope everyone here at 420 had a good weekend as well!!!!!!!!:peace:

Good ole Bluegrass boy too huh? What part are you from???.........My father is from the Somerset area......

I actually grew up in suburbs of Louisville, really not any different then any other Midwestern city. But I can play a redneck when I want too :) I am too liberal/progressive to be a true one.

Sounds like a flippin' good time to me! I love camping, haven't done it in a couple of years now. You've got me getting the bug to go now before summer is officially done.:)

Thanks Canna...........I absolutely love camping!!! I grew up tent camping with my family and remember them times fondly. I just bought a new 2014 Keystone travel trailer earlier this year to replace my 1982 class C motorhome. (the old girl was really falling apart and didnt want to invest any further money in her)
I used to tent camp alot too as well............until I finally started making better money to upgrade.
A small sack of fresh herbs, and a quart jar of cherry midnight moonshine, and lots of crazy redneck company made for a FANTASTIC weekend..........would have loved to seen ya there:thumb:

I just bought a new 2014 Keystone travel trailer earlier this year to replace my 1982 class C motorhome. (the old girl was really falling apart and didnt want to invest any further money in her)

Are you sure you just did not take lessons from Walter White and are using the old motor home for other 'activites'? LOL

Seeing who gets the reference:)

Are you sure you just did not take lessons from Walter White and are using the old motor home for other 'activites'? LOL

Seeing who gets the reference:)

Hahahaha.........you like Breaking Bad too???? Thats a freaking awesome show:thumb:
Naw....... I dont dabble in the "hard" drugs.
I fought my demons with cocaine many years ago though..........thats evil shit right there!
Had to basically cut all my ties with MANY good friends to get away from that crap........you couldnt pay me ANY amount of money to even touch that crap again!!!!!
Although I did "break on through to the other side" many times throughout the years at DEAD concerts............havent even touched that stuff in over a decade now..........

Although............seeing that you referenced crystal meth...........yes, I mistakenly tried it ONCE at a party, thinking that it was coke.
I dont particularly find it to be enjoyable being crawled up into a fetal position, rocking back and forth in the corner, all while thinking that I was dying from a heart attack, and sweating bullets for 8 hours.:trance:
Who would "knowingly" do this to themselves? Not cool at all.........

O yea, never done it but meth is for fools. Anything that makes ur teeth rot out and die cant be good for you.

and Breaking Bad is my fav show on TV. Followed by Game of Thrones. Just watched tonight's episode, it all crumbling down, do not want to say any more if not seen it.

I actually grew up in suburbs of Louisville, really not any different then any other Midwestern city. But I can play a redneck when I want too :) I am too liberal/progressive to be a true one.

I have alot of cousins still down younder in the holler and up in the hills (like dirt poor guerilla growers and moonshine runners)............lol They are REALLY great people.......they just have a lil bit "different" outlook on life.....not in a bad way though.
They just like to keep it simple and make the best of what they have...........I sure miss the southern hospitality and good eatin as well.
A rich "soul" will outweigh a wealthy wallet any day.........:thumb:

I have alot of cousins still down younder in the holler and up in the hills (like dirt poor guerilla growers and moonshine runners)............lol They are REALLY great people.......they just have a lil bit "different" outlook on life.....not in a bad way though.
They just like to keep it simple and make the best of what they have...........I sure miss the southern hospitality and good eatin as well.
A rich "soul" will outweigh a wealthy wallet any day.........:thumb:

So true!

Back
Top Bottom