DirtyDanny's 600 Watt LED Grow

thanks for sharing :) 6 oz is still really nice looks like some premium buds bro i would break some of thos bigger buds a part u dont want mold to hit. whats ur burping time n ings ?? over all looks great !
Thanks Get.........
Ive been burping the container twice a day and fan them with the lid for a few minutes.................the straw/hay smell is almost totally gone and the danky smell is taking over:cheesygrinsmiley:
Another week or so of cure should be fine for the smaller stuff.............but I just cant bring myself to dismantle the larger colas.
Ive been taking the larger colas out of the container for about an hour a day and leaving them rest on a tray in the open air to try to suck some moisture out of their cores.
They should be fine................ive never had to deal with mold before curing it this way............but then again, I dont think ive ever grown anything this sticky either:high-five:

yeah i wouldnt want to fuck with though big colas it should be good with what ur doing as to burping and taking them out carry on lol

that is a great yield from one plant. Let's say ends up at 4 OZ, probably more, I would take a QP per plant anyday.

Thanks Craw..........
I sure hope i dont lose anymore weight.............I think they are probably about 90% dry. (to the point that i want them to be)
The smaller buds are definately dry, they are ready for the mason jars now.........but the larger colas stay compressed when you squeeze them, like its just the trichs gluing them together. They really dont feel wet inside.......just sticky as shit!
I know there is still a bit of moisture because I can smell a faint hay smell when I 1st crack the lid....... but then the dank smell starts to take over......... They are very close to the perfect moisture content!
I think im gonna stop "waving" them with the lid today........and just burp the container once a day.
If there is any excess moisture in the larger colas........the smaller and drier nugs should suck out the remaining moisture......

Ok.........had a closer look this morning with the pocket microscope.......but this time I concentrated on the actual buds instead of the sugar leafs......
They appear mostly cloudy.........without a trace of amber:yahoo:
Thats exactly what I was hoping for..........another week or two to swell the buds up and continue to improve the trich coverage (which she is at an astounding rate)
My microscope got COVERED in a sweet sticky mess......:thumb: What a GREAT mess to have!!!!
Im looking for a high CBN content to relieve anxiety and just melt the stress of the day away............so I need lots of amber!!!
Ok, can anybody tell me actually how important is it to flush?
I NEVER flushed my indoor crops back in the day.........and my buds always came out very nice, smooth, flavorful, and potent.
But I always used an extended curing method of drying the buds in complete darkness for about a week, then placing them in large rubbermaid tubs (the kind that are meant for storing clothes under your bed)
I would air them twice a day by taking off the lids and waving fresh air over them with the lids for a few minutes.
That would continue for about 2 weeks or until the stems would give a little "snap" when bent.
They were then quickly dispersed and never seen again:cheesygrinsmiley:
I never expierenced any bad taste as people are describing these days.......and never had a single complaint from end users either.
I used strong chemical ferts as well.......but cant remember what they were right off hand, as they were scored from the ads in High Times Mags many years ago.....
I think this whole flushing fad is just a myth started by people who didnt cure their nugs properly, as I have smoked improperly cured green before that looked AWESOME......but tasted like shit and chlorophyll from a rushed cure.
What are your guys thoughts on this???? I could be WAY OFF base here........but I never had any problems in the past........but maybe Ive never smoked properly flushed buds before, and im missing out on something that will improve quality alot???
This seems highly controversial and debatable.....

I still haven't made up my mind on this. I have been doing just plain water last 2 weeks of my grows. But like you said... Other grows I didn't do this and I can't say I really noticed any difference.

Magnificent looking plant. Great yield! And, quality bud. Nice job!

I am looking for a nice Indica strain as well. From what I hear and read "Motivation" is a very nice Indica. I am going to try Aurora Indica and then Blue Dream and see if I can get some keepers.

Nice harvest.

+Reps :thumb:

I still haven't made up my mind on this. I have been doing just plain water last 2 weeks of my grows. But like you said... Other grows I didn't do this and I can't say I really noticed any difference.

Magnificent looking plant. Great yield! And, quality bud. Nice job!

I am looking for a nice Indica strain as well. From what I hear and read "Motivation" is a very nice Indica. I am going to try Aurora Indica and then Blue Dream and see if I can get some keepers.

Nice harvest.

+Reps :thumb:

Thanks Scar........... "Motavation" is a very good and easy to grow medicinal grade strain........its way beyond couch-lock in my opinion!
Two small hits (spaced about an hour apart) and I was "one with the couch" all day yesterday:thumb:
Thats alot stronger/heavier of a high than I really require and/or prefer..........I wish I would have harvested a bit earlier now that I think about it.....
I actually fed my girl the morning that I harvested (because alot of the trichs turned amber overnight) and the smaller cured buds taste,smell, and smoke GREAT! Im pretty sure that flushing is unesscessary, as long as you properly manicure your nugs directly after harvest to rid the buds of excessive chlorophyl.........
All of the buds except the 10 larger colas are dried and cured.......the large colas are still need about another week of rubbermaid curing.

Thanks Scar........... "Motavation" is a very good and easy to grow medicinal grade strain........its way beyond couch-lock in my opinion!
Two small hits (spaced about an hour apart) and I was "one with the couch" all day yesterday:thumb:
Thats alot stronger/heavier of a high than I really require and/or prefer..........I wish I would have harvested a bit earlier now that I think about it.....
I actually fed my girl the morning that I harvested (because alot of the trichs turned amber overnight) and the smaller cured buds taste,smell, and smoke GREAT! Im pretty sure that flushing is unesscessary, as long as you properly manicure your nugs directly after harvest to rid the buds of excessive chlorophyl.........
All of the buds except the 10 larger colas are dried and cured.......the large colas are still need about another week of rubbermaid curing.

:) Now that you have grown this strain... You can dial it in and get it just the way you want it. :)

Brick house....

A naked lady now..............
IMG_024028.JPG

Maybe she will "spread" for me now..........lol

The tops will be more mature! You probably wont even notice a difference in the high. I think the difference is really in the weight of the top buds.. in theory they should be heavier, but who really knows?

Makes sense

The tops will be more mature! You probably wont even notice a difference in the high. I think the difference is really in the weight of the top buds.. in theory they should be heavier, but who really knows?

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom