DIY Stealth Scrog Grow First Journal - Plenty Of Pictures

so i guess since my dry space was so small that a/c unit and the dehumidifier kinda fast dried it like 55 hours during the day i ran the ac long enough to keep it under 80 and at night i had the dehumidifier set on 70% humidity i dont think it even kicked on thats why i put a small box fan in there b/c when the dehumidifier cut off so did its fan i put it in jars this afternoon :cheer: the stems were snapping like they were suppose to so what the heck

look at this monster
image_348.jpeg
image_262.jpeg

The guard girl that's watching over your shop building is looking really healthy!!

I love her top. Looks like she's sporting a set of horns. LOL!

Same ole', same ole'. Trying to keep things lean and green in the garden and do a bit of catching up on journals.
:blunt::nomo:

I hope that all is well on the farm. :)

yeah unc it does look like horns i topped it at 6 foot then it did that the bud further away from the shop is freaking HUGE its at least 6 inch wide at the base i cant get my hand around it it a bag seed of some really good bag seed reggie but it is soooo dank smells really skunky and strong i also prego a bud on her bottom with a hermie i found i have been real happy with that plant i think it is more suited for my area (hot and humid) the plant grew real lanky and branchy lots of space between nodes the plant on a whole is very uniformed other then the top lol

Not sure, but some indoor growers leave their plants in total darkness for 48 or more hours before harvest with claims that it results in increased trichome development.
I tried this with a few plants from my recent harvest but didn't really notice that there was much difference.

Great question. Maybe some of the guru's will drop by and enlighten us about this.

If I'm not mistaken trichomes are a plant defence mechanism which have nothing to do with reproduction. Pistil are the reproduction mechanisms in female cannabis.
Decreased light period would definitely trigger the plant into thinking that the days of winter have arrived and should advance trich development as well I would think but lower temps and humidity have also been shown to be major contributors to increased trichome development just prior to harvest.

Regarding the question about whether trichomes develop and proliferate during dark or light (maybe both??), I've never come across a discussion related to this.

Back
Top Bottom