DNA Lemon Skunk Hempy Grow

Congrats:clap::partyboy::laughtwo: to L1UP! He is the winners of the Weight is right! L, you said 6z's Here is...........YOUR NEW CAR!
You'll be the envy of all your neighbors when they see you in this. This FABULOUS 1973 FIRE RED "Poison Pinto" comes fully loaded (with the previous owners junk) enjoy!

:party::party::party:

I'll get all the Ladies in that sweet Hot Rod!!!LMFAO...

Thanks Sisco, You made my Dreams Come True... Time to Light-1-up :blunt: Ok maybe Two :blunt::blunt:

It was a Pleasure being here on the Weight is Right...

Nice haul Sisco! Yummy! :high-five:

I love Pintos. Then again I also loved the AMC Gremlin and the Chevy Vega. We had a Vega with fake wood trim on the doors when I was a kid. It was Classy.

Wow bro that is one great looking harvest! About how long did it take to dry everything?

Nice haul Sisco! Yummy! :high-five:

I love Pintos. Then again I also loved the AMC Gremlin and the Chevy Vega. We had a Vega with fake wood trim on the doors when I was a kid. It was Classy.
Thanks xlr8, I remember those cars too.. funky days. Thanks for checking out my journal and take care bro.
Congrats on all the piles of buds. :cheer:

Fun harvest presentation. :grinjoint:
Thanks TT it's been a blast, hope things are straight with your grow.
Wow bro that is one great looking harvest! About how long did it take to dry everything?

Thanks, I put the LS to dry on Sunday and it was in the jar by Friday.

I dried all my trim and stuck it in the freezer for future use. I'll most likely cook with it.

Here is what was left on my tray
YouTube - ‪001.AVI‬‏

Hey buddy sweet! Did you screen that or what did you do? Looks like it's really sticky.

I think the bubba kush is going to be a winner but so far nothing exciting. She's loaded with trichs though.

Thought I'd let you see one of Bandit's old cars! :yahoo:
pissed_off_.jpg

Thanks xlr8, I remember those cars too.. funky days. Thanks for checking out my journal and take care bro.

Thanks TT it's been a blast, hope things are straight with your grow.

Thanks, I put the LS to dry on Sunday and it was in the jar by Friday.

I dried all my trim and stuck it in the freezer for future use. I'll most likely cook with it.

Here is what was left on my tray
YouTube - ‪001.AVI‬‏

I would like some of that please.

Hey buddy sweet! Did you screen that or what did you do? Looks like it's really sticky.

I think the bubba kush is going to be a winner but so far nothing exciting. She's loaded with trichs though.
I'll tell you what, I've never had this much keif before, I made a few balls of finger hash from all 5 plants and still got all this keif too! Oh, and the trim that came off is going to make some Funkystein Muffins!!

Well, I strung up the buds to dry and then took my thumb and pointer to loosen off all the leaf and loose stuff, great way to make finger hash. I then picked off all the green leaf and all that is left stuck to the tray I scraped off.

I imagine you can get allot more by using a window screen and bouncing the buds around. You do what ever you feel will work for you.

Most people would think she did that because i cheated on her...Not so...I just spent her Valentines Day gift $ on a big bottle of Bloombastic for my other ladies! ;)

Wise decision! I take it she doesn't smoke!:high-five:

Wondering if her actions could be described as a vehicular Hallmark moment.

Nice work sisco.

Back
Top Bottom