Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

re: Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Any problems with foliar feeding after lights out? wouldn't be a constant thing but my schedule gets crazy sometimes.

I wouldn't make a practice out of it, unless you mean spraying a few minutes before the lights come on....or a few minutes after they shut off, which is not something I'd recommend.

We want the stomata to be open when we foliar feed, so it's best to do it shortly after the lights have come on, and the plants appear perky and rambunctious.

I've sprayed DeStress during the dark cycle before, but only because I had to go out of town and I had no other option.

I wouldn't make a practice out of it, unless you mean spraying a few minutes before the lights come on....or a few minutes after they shut off, which is not something I'd recommend.

We want the stomata to be open when we foliar feed, so it's best to do it shortly after the lights have come on, and the plants appear perky and rambunctious.

I've sprayed DeStress during the dark cycle before, but only because I had to go out of town and I had no other option.

O man I guess I am going to have to switch up my routine. I have been doing it in the middle of lights out to make sure I didn't burn the leaves with the lights and any possible water droplets. I didn't know the leaves were more opened up and receptive to absorbing liquid during lights on. Thanks for asking the question blazin and the great info as always doc!

O man I guess I am going to have to switch up my routine. I have been doing it in the middle of lights out to make sure I didn't burn the leaves with the lights and any possible water droplets. I didn't know the leaves were more opened up and receptive to absorbing liquid during lights on. Thanks for asking the question blazin and the great info as always doc!

When using the products outdoors, it is recommended to spray in the early AM, when the birds are singing the loudest.

You may have noticed that the plants will often droop and "sleep" during the dark cycle, but will perk up and stand at attention a few minutes before the lights come on......well, that's the time the stomata are opening, getting ready to do what they do.

That's the best time to foliar feed.

Hey Doc I've been reading about indoor mushroom growing and was wondering if you have grown any using the Hi-brix blend?

All this talk about bongs and papers in the other thread!

I love my pyrology rigs, the function is definately on point!

It truly depends on your price range. There are amazing artists out there making truly mind blowing work, at truly mind blowing prices. Artist by the name of Quave makes absolutely beautiful klien recyclers that fetch $6000+ easily, some of the worked ones go for double that or more.

But back to glass for regular people? I love glass on glass joints, much easier to keep clean. I used to be all about scientific glass with crazy percolation, but now I prefer simple diffusion and heady rigs.

I rarely smoke weed out of my glass though. DABS!

The new white hemp Raw papers are good. Club modiano ungummed square packs were the absolute best hands down but they don't make them anymore. White zig zags always work. Elements are ok the gum can be shitty.

Really been digging bearmountainstudios work!

If I'm buying glass, gernerally I allow myself a price range of around $150-$500, but I've been saving up for something special. There is just too much epic glass out there!

I was in canada visiting the boy and we went to a head shop they had a $60,000 crystal mask dab rig......

Right? Just crazy!

This first one is prob the sickest thing I've ever seen, the second one is a torch tube worth $100k!

image15454.jpg
image15453.jpg

Question for Doc or the other High Brix aficionados...

I noticed in the first instructions you said 7 gallon pots to finish or 5 gallon smart pots, in the newest ones you just say 7 gallon. I would like to try smart pots for my next round. Anyone using them or have experience with them or air pots?

Thanks a bunch!

Question for Doc or the other High Brix aficionados...

I noticed in the first instructions you said 7 gallon pots to finish or 5 gallon smart pots, in the newest ones you just say 7 gallon. I would like to try smart pots for my next round. Anyone using them or have experience with them or air pots?

Thanks a bunch!

Yes both are good. 7 gallon minimum don't do the 5s! 7 gallon smarties or air pots are actually more like 6 gal of soil, and IMO the absolute smallest worth using. Go for 10s if you can!

Yup it's marketing. The 7 gallon equivalent air pot holds 5 gal of soil and the 5 gal equivalent holds around 3. You want at least 5 gal of actual soil and of course more is better. I am using the 15 gal equivalent ones this time they hold 12gal and are the same diameter as the next smaller size :thumb:

Watch and learn Doc Bud and Curso

Love, Grasshopper

Back
Top Bottom