re: Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

20140919_143935.jpg
20140919_143935.jpg
20140919_143908.jpg
20140919_143839.jpg
20140913_182327.jpg
20140919_143835.jpg

Any help identifying this strain would be greatly appreciated. Very sweet smell, sugary sweet, not fruity sweet. At some point I hope to run this in kit soil to see results/differences.

Duggan, mazar ha been the plan, but wanted some extra input. When are you going to start yours? From bean or clone? I would love to grow the same strain at the same time, then we could compare and help each other! Have a Stella for me :high-five:

Any help identifying this strain would be greatly appreciated. Very sweet smell, sugary sweet, not fruity sweet. At some point I hope to run this in kit soil to see results/differences.

Duggan, mazar ha been the plan, but wanted some extra input. When are you going to start yours? From bean or clone? I would love to grow the same strain at the same time, then we could compare and help each other! Have a Stella for me :high-five:

I've got something that looks just like that somewhere.....Purple Jack Herer is what I have. Just a guess, but there are some Sativa traits and the color is familiar.

Beautiful doc, making me kick myself for not taking some grape ape starts two months ago. I'll have to see if any are still available. So good looking!

Lemon and grape, taste the rainbow!

I seem drawn to the fruity strains this time around. Willie Nelson tastes like Papaya. I had someone blind sniff the jar today and I asked them what it smelled like and they didn't guess weed! Papaya or mango is what people say. No one smells the jar and says "dank ass weed" like with anything else.

Willie Nelson weed vibrates on a higher level and it gives you muchies like none other....look out.

But this Grape Ape LOVES this soil. It has more vigor than any other plant in the garden.

Yep. Everything except the Transplant Water part. I'll be re-posting those very soon. I'm also about to start Beta testing a new drench.

Tupamaros ...... The now ruling president was beaten and forced to live in a dug hole in the ground for years !
Now he rules and freedom for the Herb !

Have a good 1 ,
Bulldog

Hi Doc,

Just harvested my second HB grow (pics below) and I'm very pleased. Despite the bout of Scale things came out pretty good.

Thanks to your support, encouragement and advice, I think I'm getting the hang of it! LOL! Seriously, your willingness to share your learning, tips and tricks - not to mention the kit - has, I believed, reduced the overall (growing) learning curve that many have mentioned over time. I still have a ways to go, but I'm learning a helleva lot and producing some really nice weed, er, medicine :laughtwo:

The first two pics are Cattatonic, the next two Jilly Bean and the third is the results of 7 plants in 5 gal buckets. I haven't weighed them wet, but overall the colas are twice the size of the first grow (same strains), so I'm confident I'll beat the ¾ oz average per plant on the first grow.

:thanks:
IMG_029929.jpg
IMG_029832.jpg
IMG_030133.jpg
IMG_030429.jpg
IMG_030528.jpg

Hi Doc,

Just harvested my second HB grow (pics below) and I'm very pleased. Despite the bout of Scale things came out pretty good.

Thanks to your support, encouragement and advice, I think I'm getting the hang of it! LOL! Seriously, your willingness to share your learning, tips and tricks - not to mention the kit - has, I believed, reduced the overall (growing) learning curve that many have mentioned over time. I still have a ways to go, but I'm learning a helleva lot and producing some really nice weed, er, medicine :laughtwo:

The first two pics are Cattatonic, the next two Jilly Bean and the third is the results of 7 plants in 5 gal buckets. I haven't weighed them wet, but overall the colas are twice the size of the first grow (same strains), so I'm confident I'll beat the ¾ oz average per plant on the first grow.

:thanks:
IMG_029929.jpg
IMG_029832.jpg
IMG_030133.jpg
IMG_030429.jpg
IMG_030528.jpg

NIce! Those buds definitely have the look. Very good.

Next grow will be even better. BTW, are you sure you don't have a light leak, or perhaps a photoperiod issue?

Hello Doc,
I had a oyster feed last night night and have 33 shells,
Would ya wash themnoff and put them into pails of the soil that I have in storage,
Bury them around plants/trees in the garden, or just put em to the curb ?

Looking forward to your reply ,
Thank You, Bulldog

Back
Top Bottom