Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

re: Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Doc, have you ever sprayed different branches with different foliars from kit?

I haven't done that....no. I'm curious what you've got up your sleeve there?

Any input on what strain to run first would be appreciated. Options are: China yunnan, mazar I sherif, lsd, good looking bag seed, or a mysterious neon pink haired strain I'm unsure of.

I'd go for the Mazar. I don't know anything about the yunnan.

Has anyone ever tried a regrow ?
Like as in leave some buds/leaves on the plant, go to running the lights 24/7 ?
If so what would you do with a watering adjunct mix ?

Have a good 1, Bulldog

I haven't done that....no. I'm curious what you've got up your sleeve there?

I'd go for the Mazar. I don't know anything about the yunnan.

Yes...indeed....Mazar,i have on deck! It's bin a strain i have always wanted to grow.Bro, Mazar will rock out in "Kit" soil. The Mazar comes from a 100% afghan,landrace mother and a Skunk #1 father. I just can't wait! If you run Mazar....we can compare results...awesome dude! Cheers,and have a great day 420!

Doc, when the soil is dialed in, which of the kit components do you think is the major factor that produces the trichs, and terps?
Also, timing of applying...
Im sure phenos also determine quantity and intensity of terps..

Good question.

Minerals
Microbes
Magic

Nothing is more important than the mineral amendment for the soil. This is what gives us the correct soil pH, the right ratio of major and minor elements, and the microbes.

I suppose it's a good time to review:

High Brix produce is dependent on four things:

1. Minerals, especially calcium
2. Trace elements in correct concentration and ratio
3. Soil energy
4. Microbial action in the soil/roots

The Amendment I include with the kit has all that in it. The drenches and sprays are used for keeping the soil energy up and my product "Tea" is used to keep the microbial population strong.

But all of it is in the Amendment. That's the most important component, bar none.

Keep in mind that the Amendment contains very little material that the plant can actually use. There must be myco in the roots for this whole thing to work.

So, we start off with the correct soil....we keep the soil energy at about 200-300 ERGS....and we foliar feed the plant, which will produce root exudates which feed the soil....which feeds the plant....which feeds the soil....holy crap, that's some good weed!

Once the engine starts running it's amazing to watch the plants grow.

20140916_143301.jpg

Heres what the 3m's and some good led will do :)
Thanks Doc :)

Any input on what strain to run first would be appreciated. Options are: China yunnan, mazar I sherif, lsd, good looking bag seed, or a mysterious neon pink haired strain I'm unsure of.

Am I the only one that really wants to see the the mysterious neon pink haired nugs? :thedoubletake:

Hey Doc, my first High Brix taste has been had - not exactly the one I'm really looking forward to but great just the same. We harvested some tomatoes, peppers and cilantro which were used to make a HB spaghetti sauce and some salsa. Chomping the salsa down right now and can't stop bro. Thanks! Just about 8 weeks to go before I taste my other harvest.

Hey Doc, my first High Brix taste has been had - not exactly the one I'm really looking forward to but great just the same. We harvested some tomatoes, peppers and cilantro which were used to make a HB spaghetti sauce and some salsa. Chomping the salsa down right now and can't stop bro. Thanks! Just about 8 weeks to go before I taste my other harvest.

Awesome I bet that tastes amazing. I had some broccoli once that I am pretty sure was grown high brix and the flavors blew my mind and I am not even a fan of veggies. Probably because they don't usually taste like that...

Back
Top Bottom