Doozy's 2300W LED - 5x5 - Dinafem Seeds - 1st Grow

dont be confused,sometimes we look harder at the situation,than we really need to,As long as the girls are alive,they are ok.

look at it this way,after you put the screen on,you will cut most of what is there now,away

IF it was me,I would top them,and thin them,not scalp,but pull a few off.Ideally for a scrog I like the plants to kind of look like a "candelabra"

sorry to intrude,with a picture,but something like this.she has 3 more weeks in veg,so this weekend she is getting a hair cut,everything a foot from the bottom will be gone,in one sitting,cuttings will go into the cloner,and the life cycle starts again, the screen is 3ftx5.5ft.
DSC073332.JPG

zero training.not very pleasant looking,but healthy as hell,gave me over 10 zips in a 3 gallon container
22200.JPG

trimming looks great doozy
I also gave a haircut,biggest of my life,all in one sitting,felt kind of bad.but I know what will happen.
(last picture in your thread)

DSC073722.JPG

DSC073733.JPG

20+ budsites at 5.5 inches?? Id say the cow bell is working,I am not an led guy,but is an adjustment to the location needed??

good stuff doozy----oh that last pic i posted,a day later I took another bucket off,--using KingJohnC's help,I pulled a 5 gallon bucket full of fan leaves off in total.

Low & wide is the way forward bud :) How much longer are you giving them in veg?

i'm not 100% sure mate, but probably at least another 3-4 weeks. I'm playing it by ear really :)

20+ budsites at 5.5 inches?? Id say the cow bell is working,I am not an led guy,but is an adjustment to the location needed??

good stuff doozy----oh that last pic i posted,a day later I took another bucket off,--using KingJohnC's help,I pulled a 5 gallon bucket full of fan leaves off in total.

I'm just goinna leave them as is, because vrertical space is an issue with these LEDs so i'm actually glad they're so short!

Wow! That's a hell of a lot of fan leaves!! You're braver than i am, haha :)

not sure its brave,lmao.im just an experiment guy
final numbers never enter the equation in my world,what i've learned along the journey is what i'm searching for

thanks for the tip on the led spacing,Ive got zero experience with them,But this hps caveman is learning.

What these ladies need is more cowbell....

P1150555.JPG

P1150556.JPG

P1150552.JPG

Before we're done here, you'll all be wearing gold plated diapers....

I would defoliate your plants more to open up the light to the nodes that become tops and colas. The goal is more even growth spread across more colas then would be produced by a plant with a single cola and larger harvests per plant by smaller plants.

DAY 50 FROM SEED

Hi all,

Res changes yesterday, here is a comprehensive breakdown of the nute schedule so far. I'll post a full copy of this at the end of the grow also -

*Based upon 45ltr res's.
**Ph down refers to 81% Phosphoric Acid diluted at 40:1 with tap water at Ph7.2. After mixing Ph is 5.7-5.9

DAY 1-10

Canna Rhizotonic — 20ml
200ml Ph Down

DAY 10-21

Canna Rhizotonic — 20ml
CalMag — 15ml
200ml Ph Down

Day 21 — 35

Vitalink Max Grow A — 15ml
Vitalink Max Grow B — 15ml
Canna Rhizotonic - 20ml
CalMag - 20ml
Potsil - 5ml
250ML Ph Down — 5.7
EC. - 1.1

DAY 35 — 49

Vitalink Max Grow A — 25ml
Vitalink Max Grow B — 25ml
Canna Rhizotonic - 25ml
CalMag — 15ml
Potsil — 7.5ml
250ML Ph Down

DAY 49 —

Vitalink Max Grow A — 38ml
Vitalink Max Grow B — 38ml
Canna Rhizotonic - 20ml
CalMag — 20ml
Potsil — 5ml
250ML Ph Down

Next res change will be in 10 days when i will increase A+B feeds to 50ml.

I'm waiting on new batteries in the post for the EC meter, but i estimate it to be at 1.2.

I've taken King Johns advice and defoliated some more, tomorrow i will be doing some topping and LST and possibly more defol. Here's a few pics -

P1150574.JPG

P1150575.JPG

P1150576.JPG

P1150585.JPG

P1150589.JPG

P1150592.JPG

Cheers :)

Back
Top Bottom