Doozy's 2300W LED - 5x5 - Dinafem Seeds - 1st Grow

good stuff doozy,and those roots kick ass,brilliant color

Ive been searching the led threads,could the short stature have to do,with too much light??

maybe next run dont start with all the panels?? turn on as the plants get bigger?? full throttle at the end of veg/start of 12/12

good stuff doozy,and those roots kick ass,brilliant color

Ive been searching the led threads,could the short stature have to do,with too much light??

maybe next run dont start with all the panels?? turn on as the plants get bigger?? full throttle at the end of veg/start of 12/12

I don't really see why it's a problem to be honest. I mention not needing the scrog because after a bit of LST they already have an even canopy, or very close to. They're extremely strong, have well over 25 potential bud sites per plant (before the last and final topping) and are growing like crazy. I must have taken about 3 bags full of leaves off them over the past two weeks!

I am sure they will stretch but for now i really don't see any advantage to taller plants that i have to manipulate to create an even canopy, when my plants already have one. Not to mention the fact that vertical space is an issue with these LEDs, so personally i couldn't be happier.

I could be wrong, but if you think of what it is you actually want from a cannabis plant, i.e plenty of bud sites, and a large even canopy to get as many colas as possible, i'm really not sure i could have asked for much more. They might not look like the average cannabis plant, but i'm certainly not complaining... :)

Res change today, i won't bore anyone with numbers because it doesn't seem to matter :)

P1150663.JPG

P1150673.JPG

It's amazing how they all go to sleep (floppy) at lights off!! Bless em.

Little monkey in the top left has proven her worth.

Probably wont post again until something actually happens.

I did buy a chair today, and some new trainers. :)

What trainers did you go for? I'm an adidas fan but partial to the odd nike :)
£220 is cheap but no good if it's shit. I've been smoking popcorn for what seems like ages now & it's better than the no named street weed I get. The only problem is my tolerance is building again so it's hard work rationing myself. I've been checking the trichs on Toxic & there's no signs of any amber yet & the waiting game is killing me

What trainers did you go for? I'm an adidas fan but partial to the odd nike :)
£220 is cheap but no good if it's shit. I've been smoking popcorn for what seems like ages now & it's better than the no named street weed I get. The only problem is my tolerance is building again so it's hard work rationing myself. I've been checking the trichs on Toxic & there's no signs of any amber yet & the waiting game is killing me

Hi mate sorry it's taken a while to get back to you, i always buy Adidas for some reason, they're basically like the old Gazelles, bought 3 pairs in different colours in the end! Threw out a load of old clobber so did a bit of an online shop :) I'll pop over to your journal in a minute and have a catchup read!

Damn nice grow :goodjob:

Thanks mate :)

Can't wait to see these girls in full flower. You are doing a damn fine job mate.

Cheers revert, probably another 2-3 weeks of veg then it's flip time. :)

UPDATE

I've done the last defol and LST today, now all i'm really waiting for is for the plants to recover a bit before i flip and wait for the stretch.

I've been struggling a bit with Ph dropping so if that continues i'll do a res change tomorrow. Anyway here's one of the ladies before defol, after defol and after LST

BEFORE DEFOL

P1150680.JPG

AFTER DEFOL

P1150686.JPG

AFTER LST

P1150687.JPG

I'll take some pics as they recover and upload in a week or so.

Cheers :)

Back
Top Bottom