Doozy's 2300W LED - 5x5 - Dinafem Seeds - 1st Grow

Good sir

I can honestly say this is the only journal I have followed and have read every single post here. This is simply incredible to see what you have accomplished so far. Count me in! !

FLIP

Hi all, apologies i've been off the radar but just flipped the ladies tonight so thought i'd post a pic or two

Full breakdown of nutes will come soon, but i've introduced the 'Buddhas Tree' range

I've gone straight from 12/5.5/1/5.5 to 11/13. With no dark period (ala Icemud)

Here's how the ladies look at present, i'm now awaiting the stretch

P1150743.JPG

P1150747.JPG

I'll update soon

Cheers :)

Hi doozy I was shown that buddah tree stuff by my local grow shop and it comes with good reviews. I have the pk 9-18 from them and in sure I'll be happy with it.

Hi mate, yeah i've read noting but great reviews about Buddhas Tree, especially the pk 9-18 :)

I'm keen to see how you do with Buddhas Tree stuff, did you buy all their additives?

Hi mate, they basically make 5 additives - Flower Boost, Meta Boost, Pk 9-18, Defender and Solar Green Power. As far as i can tell, defender is an anti pythium/bacterial additive, and i have no need for that, and similarly the Solar Green Power is Potassium Silicate, which i already have in the form of Potsil, which is much more concentrated i believe....so basically i just went for the other 3 additives. :)

first night of flip looks great,doozy

what is the expected 12/12 time of your strain??

Expected flowering time is 50-55 days, but i have read that these strains (Blue Widow and Blue Hash) can take a little longer....bit that's not a problem. :)

NUTES

Here's a pic of the range of nutes i'll be using during flower -

P1150752.JPG

The res's are about 40ltrs, and contain -

Vitalink Max Bloom A — 30ml
Vitalink Max Bloom B — 30ml
Buddhas Tree Flower Boost - 10ml
Buddhas Tree Meta Boost - 25ml
CalMag — 10ml
Potsil — 8ml
250ML Ph Down (81% Phosphoric Acid at 40/1)

EC. - 1.3
Ph - 5.7 - 5.9

I'm keeping the ec quite low during the transitional period, i'll raise to about 1.6 next res change.

PH RISING

So i've just checked te ladies and the Ph has risen over 24 hours from 5.8 to 6.2.

I'm not too worried but (and this is complete conjecture on my part) i feel that they need more nutes. I've added another 20ml of each of the bloom nutes to each res.

I'll keep my eye on them for the next 24 hours and see how it goes.

Stupidly, i didn't take an EC reading before i added the nutes... my bad.

:)

Hi all,

Just another quick update. Ladies are doing fine, have had a massive stretch, probably about 5 inches. Considering these plants were only about 8 inches tall before the flip that's obviously quite a lot!

I don't mean to sound pretentious by saying this, i'm obviously a noob and i get that....but the amount of threads and journals i see where people think a scrog just means growing a plant through a net is unbelievable. As far as i can gather thus far, a scrog is as stressful and as time consuming as defol, LST or any other training method, It takes time, a lot of pressure for the ladies, and a lot of effort.

Just my 2p :)

So after first week of training

its from this

P1150743.JPG

to this

P1150755.JPG

P1150757.JPG

I hope to fill the entire screen by this time next week.

hell ya its a lot of work,lmao and you are doing great so far.

I believe there is 2 types of scrogg,1 is a Skeletal support scrogg that just holds branches/colas,and the other is the mainlining lst scrogg where its laid flat and each node gets a square.

anything with a square is called a scrogg now

they are really taking off man,you gonna be able to smoke all that?:cheesygrinsmiley:

Haha, thanks mate. reps ;)

I plan on introducing an identical second layer of "scrog" screen above to support the bud sites, but yeah, i suppose the term 'scrog' is quite ambiguous these days.

I'm looking forward to smoking anything at present my friend.....prices are crazy in the UK at present and the quality (at least in my area) sucks.

As to smoking it all, i'm sure gonna try!!

Back
Top Bottom