Doozy's 2300W LED - 5x5 - Dinafem Seeds - 1st Grow

oh boy ive been there before,no smoke and watching it grow:cheesygrinsmiley:

must resist urge to sample,altleast til week 6:cheesygrinsmiley:

wont be long now and you gonna have a whole bunch to smoke,and its gonna be the best shit youve ever had

It looks decent enough & should do the job in your tent mate :)

The 1st signs of it going into flower are it showing sex with calyx's popping up at the nodes. The next thing to look for is the heads producing pistils & I count it as day 1 of flower when they appear :)

All is good in Skunnyland & my girls are keeping me happy :)

dOOZY,after a few harvest,you will find some tricks that help in the final process

I count the flip as the first day,but all of my stuff is preflowered and showing already,In the transition period(2weeks prior to flip)
I start my bloom nutrients,and by the time they hit my 10-14 dark period,everything is showing.

if ya get a chance,I just put up a final flowering in my box.

Final Grow in the Box Cap'n Style - Welcome Aboard

if the wife says they stink now,hold on brother,this aint nothing yet:cheesygrinsmiley:

I know this is the first grow,but have you ever been around a weed plant before?? something as healthy and prime as yours??

in flower they will stink to high heavens,but when you give them the whack,and start trimming?? better have some ventilation

The 1st week after the chop is the worst, it stinks big time :)

I've just took a pic of what you're looking for, once you see this they flip to flower in about a week

IMG_003884.JPG

I agree why do you have smell issues? Something is not right or you have a leak in your ducting. You may want to rework or purchase a quality carbon filter if you are already having smell issues as its about to be a LOT worse lol.... Looking good.

Sorry guys i should've been a bit clearer, the smell thing was really just a passing comment. You can only smell them when the tent is open and i'm working on the scrog, and the Mrs only has a bit of a moan when she walks in the room but she's totally cool with everything, otherwise when the tent is closed and with a little bit of neg pressure the Rhinopro (150/600) seems to be doing the job just fine.

Welcome aboard Dooski :)

Back
Top Bottom