Doozy's 2300W LED - 5x5 - Dinafem Seeds - 1st Grow

Dems gettin chunky...

And stinky

P1150800.JPG

Wow doozy she is getting thick! Super tight nodes you have there. You seem to have everything in order my man. I don't think a lot of people really know what it takes to fill a net that size with that density. Great job:goodjob:

Hey Doozy.

Super impressed with ur grow mate. Really seem to motoring on after the early setback. That scrog is so good. And the earlybird frost is a real treat to see.

Hey Doozy.

Super impressed with ur grow mate. Really seem to motoring on after the early setback. That scrog is so good. And the earlybird frost is a real treat to see.

They nearly died early on!! But they seem to have some back with a vengeance.

Thanks for your kind words mate, i'm keeping my fingers crossed for a decent harvest!

Cheers :)

Loads mate. Stretched from 5-6 inches to about 20 inches in the past 3 weeks. These plants seriously gain shed loads of height and bulk in flower!!

Gulp! Is that 20" in height they've stretched in flower or outwards? I'm panicking now in case mine get too tall for the LEDs.

Gulp! Is that 20" in height they've stretched in flower or outwards? I'm panicking now in case mine get too tall for the LEDs.

That's the stretch dude....i know right!!

My plants were the shortest ever, (like 6 - 8 inches) then come flower...BOOM...they are now 24 - 28 inches tall each.

Crazy stretch

I suggest scrog, and be brutal

Edit... here are my ladies, now bear in mind, 3 weeks ago they were all trained to be about 3 inches above the scrog (the black bar at the bottom of the pics)

P1150815.JPG

P1150824.JPG

P1150826.JPG

Back
Top Bottom