The blurple lights keep me from seeing my girls true colors.
I’m thinking about trying to wash my buds when I harvest them. It seems pretty straight forward. I grew bud like this on my last grow.
BLACK INDICA
91F50160-7C88-4AFB-A749-44B8D66DCC81.jpeg29158D6E-CDD7-45EF-B077-7FBB4DBDCC08.jpeg3F4FD0CE-5E2B-4C0A-B478-151EC61927D0.jpeg904040AE-81F8-4BB5-BED9-9BFEC4CC765A.jpeg022B9FF2-3200-47F4-A240-EDBCAE038F7F.jpegAEEC9553-0560-431E-A34C-30150E520D00.jpeg
BLACK INDICA

10CD9A03-BC66-4BDA-9435-D04101D773B1.jpeg126AB0FE-95F3-47B0-85CD-ECE394E2872B.jpeg1359A2F2-A7F6-44DE-A052-94A5DEA02C74.jpeg
Nice job bro looks really good congrats. An yea I would definitely wash my buds makes a way cleaner bud. Imagine all the dust an dirt an bugs that are on that think of one of the shelves in ur or any1s place that hasnt been cleaned in awhile. Well now think 4 to 6months of build up holy moly I'll wash my buds thanx :rofl: plus idk if u have this issue like I do but I gotta find ways to slow my drying dwn cause hw dry it is here so washing helps with as well jus fyi. But yea man those look like some amazing ass buds
I’m surprised that I don’t have any problems with bugs or anything. I had a house fly in there once and a few little gnats.
I put used coffee grounds in their water one time and now there’s nothing. Are bugs that bad indoors? Or am I missing something? Lol

No ur jus one of the lucky ones that has a pest free garden for the most part it seems anyway lol. But yea for a bud wash I jus use one cup baking soda and one cup 100% lemon juice mix that 2gether in a 5 gallon bucket of plain water then have another 1 or 2 more buckets filled with plain water. So 2 or 3 buckets total. 1 or 2 I go with 2 plain water and one will have the soda an lemon juice mixture in it. First lightly swirl a cola or branch threw the lemon mixture then rinse it off with the 2 plain water buckets. An try to let it drip slightly b4 going from each bucket so u dnt take the lemon mixture into the other buckets. But yea that's what I do for bud washing.

I’m surprised that I don’t have any problems with bugs or anything. I had a house fly in there once and a few little gnats.
I put used coffee grounds in their water one time and now there’s nothing. Are bugs that bad indoors? Or am I missing something? Lol
Part of the problem with bugs on indoor grows is that there are no natural predators to help keep the population under control, and it’s a mostly sealed environment. Outdoors the weather and natural predators can help control the population of bugs, plus just being outside means that some bugs will have room to leave the area around the plant, rather than generations of bugs living and competing for the same food resource in a tent.

And yes, you’ve also been lucky. I think most growers deal with bugs at one point. Lol

Subbed up.

I’ve been reading up on Doc buds High Brix. I used the last of my happy frog soil so i’m definetely going to upgrade to High Brix growing on my next run.
@Mr. Magoo runs Doc's kit and he has some great results. When he pops by check out his signature for a link to his thread. A great read and he's doing a tutorial on quadlining as well. He's one of the better ones on that training method. Many know it, but not many can hit it off consistently.

I'm all subbed up, I brought some cheese poofs if anyone is hungry.
Man oh man, you and the cheesy poofs. Somebody tie his hands back. You can't ask for anyone better than Penny to look over your shoulder @DreamingTrees7 . The man is full of knowledge and apparently cheesy poofs!

Subbed up. I've pulled up my 5 gallon bucket (turned upside down, of course), and I'm here until the end. Now, having someone subscribe to your grow journal may bring a little more happiness to your already perfectly content life, but I gotta be honest. I'm a noob and I bring absolutely nothing to the table other than a wide open mind. That being said, you've got a nice setup and things are looking good. Good luck, my friend.

Subbed up.

@Mr. Magoo runs Doc's kit and he has some great results. When he pops by check out his signature for a link to his thread. A great read and he's doing a tutorial on quadlining as well. He's one of the better ones on that training method. Many know it, but not many can hit it off consistently.

Man oh man, you and the cheesy poofs. Somebody tie his hands back. You can't ask for anyone better than Penny to look over your shoulder @DreamingTrees7 . The man is full of knowledge and apparently cheesy poofs!

Oh shit yea p-dubbs always got a poof or two on the ready :rofl:
Subbed. Plants look good and don’t worry about messing the timer up. I grew autos in happy frog once and they did very well, not sure if you can grow autos in organic soil but that has been my go-to as of recent for photo-periods.

I ran some autos in a Los grow I did a year or two back. And I was running sweetseeds dark devil and red poison auto which are known for there smaller yields so maybe that was why I got so little. But I've heard from another good good organic grower @bobrown14 On here which is also the guy who taught me almost all I know for organic plus a few others but he was the one who started me on organic growing dude knows his shit lol. But yea he even said that his autos tend to be on the lower side as well so he jus runs more of them hahaha

Thanks for the love brother Sauga!

I’ll sub up for your grow, Trees! Our setup is similar. I’m in a 2x4x5 also. I started with a blurple light and it did well for my first 2 grows. I recently switched to the Mars Hydro SP250. It really seems to offer a lot of bang for the buck so far. Definitely worth considering if you want to stay under 300$ when you do upgrade. @Preston9mm has had some great luck with his so far. Also, his is a good active journal to subscribe to so you can meet some more good folks here. And once you start a Brix grow, several of those peeps will follow along to help with that as well.

Back
Top Bottom