Hey every one! It’s been a few days since my last update. My grow is going well.

The blue dream is done stretching and is now producing buds 17 days 12/12
Autoflower #1 10 weeks & 3 days old (66 days)
Autoflower #2 40 days

I’m feeding them all bloom nutrients only
Alternating ph between 7.0 and 6.0 and 6.5

I’m having a problem with my photoperiod blue dream. Some of her leaves are starting to turn yellow towards the bottom and I think it is more yellowing than normal for this stage in flowering. I think it’s a nitrogen deficiency because I’ve backed off of the veg nutes. Any advice or other things that could cause this? I haven’t watered in 3 days and it’s only started doing this since yesterday.
Please help!!! @Pennywise @Nunyabiz @Blazinjones @SweetSue @SmokeSara @BigBearNTexas

Here are pictures
0BD42B0D-E38B-4B54-9C19-49389EDF5F71.jpeg
C9A9D5FC-2B32-47CB-954F-A150E91125CB.jpeg
BBB37DF0-19A2-44F8-98C8-CFA53239425B.jpeg
8F361A4F-1755-4C6A-B968-016FB690FA65.jpeg
8EAC772A-1E83-41EB-9651-FD7FA93EE451.jpeg

I’m having a problem with my photoperiod blue dream. Some of her leaves are starting to turn yellow towards the bottom and I think it is more yellowing than normal for this stage in flowering. I think it’s a nitrogen deficiency because I’ve backed off of the veg nutes. Any advice or other things that could cause this? I haven’t watered in 3 days and it’s only started doing this since yesterday.
Please help!!! @Pennywise @Nunyabiz @Blazinjones @SweetSue @SmokeSara @BigBearNTexas

Here are pictures
0BD42B0D-E38B-4B54-9C19-49389EDF5F71.jpeg
C9A9D5FC-2B32-47CB-954F-A150E91125CB.jpeg
BBB37DF0-19A2-44F8-98C8-CFA53239425B.jpeg
8F361A4F-1755-4C6A-B968-016FB690FA65.jpeg
8EAC772A-1E83-41EB-9651-FD7FA93EE451.jpeg

Hey brother man what's ur soil ur using and the nutes what is the name brand? Once I get that info I'll check with another buddy of mine on here that is super scientific with his nutes and shit. And will be able 2 calculate exactly how much ur plant will need or can use an will help get things back on track if u havnt already that is lol. For example I'm also running dyna-gro synthetic nutes till I run out or can fully switch to hibrix growing. Well the nutes said to set the ph between 5.5 and 7.0 or sumthing like that well I was doing between 6.4 and 6.7 an having some issues with my plants yellowing out or burning up on me. An he suggested I start to set my ph to 6.3 and to use like a quarter of the amount of nutes it suggested. So I was able to save a shit ton of nutes and also my plants started looking amazing lol. But yea get me that info the soil and nutes name brand ur using and I'll get ahold of him n see if we cant straighten things out abit better for ya.

Hey brother man what's ur soil ur using and the nutes what is the name brand? Once I get that info I'll check with another buddy of mine on here that is super scientific with his nutes and shit. And will be able 2 calculate exactly how much ur plant will need or can use an will help get things back on track if u havnt already that is lol. For example I'm also running dyna-gro synthetic nutes till I run out or can fully switch to hibrix growing. Well the nutes said to set the ph between 5.5 and 7.0 or sumthing like that well I was doing between 6.4 and 6.7 an having some issues with my plants yellowing out or burning up on me. An he suggested I start to set my ph to 6.3 and to use like a quarter of the amount of nutes it suggested. So I was able to save a shit ton of nutes and also my plants started looking amazing lol. But yea get me that info the soil and nutes name brand ur using and I'll get ahold of him n see if we cant straighten things out abit better for ya.
Thank goodness you’re back! How was the show?
I’m using happy frog soil and fox farm trio
Grow big for veg
Big bloom
Tiger bloom

About a week ago I fed all plants tiger bloom and big bloom. No grow big. So I basically cut back on nitrogen and used higher potassium and phosphorus. Maybe I cut back on the nitrogen too early.

I also have not been using anything under my pots to keep the bottoms up out of the water. Maybe salt build up.

My guess would be for me to flush and then feed the blue Dream 1 tsp of grow big( high nitrogen) and two tsp of tiger bloom (phosphorous and potassium) And to put something under the pots to keep them from sitting in any water.
Whatcha think? Those pictures don’t really show how much it’s actually happening.

So I’ve been racking my brain and wearing out my search bars and I’ve decided that I’m going to put something under my fabric pots to keep them from sitting in any run off.
The blue dream is only two weeks and 4 days into flower so it may still be stretching a little bit. The blue dream strain is notorious for eating up high levels of nitrogen so I think she may just be hungry.

I’m trying to decide whether or not to flush.
And I will feed the blue dream one tsp of grow big on top of two tsp of tiger bloom and two tsp of big bloom.

More pictures at 8 pm when my lights come back on. Ive had a lot of bud growth and trichome production. Ive been worried about my blue dream plant so I haven’t been taking pictures.
Blue dream 19 days 12/12
Mystery auto #1 68 days old
Mystery auto #2 42 days old

Back
Top Bottom