DWC - Drip Irrigation Scrog 2400W

Hi guys

I have just tied down plants and topped them. Going to encourage a strong 12+ heads per plant. Just used simple bag ties.

20121025_174503.jpg

Snapped this one by error but it should recover

20121025_174438.jpg

Also i am starting some new mothers. NY diesel and Super Skunk. Here is a couple pics on how i germinate my seeds. I dont think ive every had a failure this way.

Wet paper towel with warm water and ring out. Place on a plate. Place seeds on paper then cover with more damp paper towel. Place plate in plastic bag then place in warm dark area.

I normally get germination within 24hours.

20121025_173601.jpg

20121025_174111.jpg

20121025_174204.jpg

20121025_174234.jpg

Quick question Cultivator. Working on my first grow and I'm about 10 days in. Seedlings in 1.5in rockwool cubes with roots starting to come through the bottom. With roots as long as yours, how do you transition into the bigger netPots with hydroton?

Weave roots thru net pots then fill with hydroton? Layer hydroton and just lay roots in between? Any help is much appreciated.

Quick question Cultivator. Working on my first grow and I'm about 10 days in. Seedlings in 1.5in rockwool cubes with roots starting to come through the bottom. With roots as long as yours, how do you transition into the bigger netPots with hydroton?

Weave roots thru net pots then fill with hydroton? Layer hydroton and just lay roots in between? Any help is much appreciated.

Good question. What size net pot? just place layer of hydroton on bottom of net pot, sit the rockwool cube on and surround with hydroton. its as simple as that. dip ur rockwool in nutrient or water before transplanting, or once transplanted dip the net pot in res. Then just leave it. Im assuming ur doing dwc? if cutting starts to go limp and roots havent shown through net pot just dip again. as long as cutting is looking ok theres no need to dip, the splash of the air stones making bubbles is enough to make roots search for res.

Hope this helps.

Here is my super skunk germinated. Ive potted it straight into 7.5litre airpot. This will be their homes for next 4-5months then repot to larger pots, these will be mothers. 2 super skunk and 2 NY Diesel.

24 hours after being put in paper towels

2012-10-27_16_36_58.jpg

2012-10-27_16_38_08.jpg

2012-10-27_16_37_19.jpg

This is a 50/50 coco/perlite mix. will be fed dutch pro nutes and root excelurator, voodoojuice, pirhana and rhizo, cannazyme

hey cultivator..... been following you a long time. i know you help many in your community, so thought this might be a question for you. i bought some dirt and tranplanted my largest plants. within 30 hrs they were covered with white fur moldfungus. none of my plants have caught this. is it only the dirt? should i dig my gallon root out of the much larger container. ppl are saying its the soil breaking down and its healthy. i see no way mold is healthy below the canopy. i took the fan off them to reduce spread. please help lol

hey cultivator..... been following you a long time. i know you help many in your community, so thought this might be a question for you. i bought some dirt and tranplanted my largest plants. within 30 hrs they were covered with white fur moldfungus. none of my plants have caught this. is it only the dirt? should i dig my gallon root out of the much larger container. ppl are saying its the soil breaking down and its healthy. i see no way mold is healthy below the canopy. i took the fan off them to reduce spread. please help lol

Could u be a little more specific on ur set up, type of soil, lights, temps etc and a pic would help greatly.

MR.G's favorite words "IM STARTING SOME NEW MOTHERS/STRAINS" music to my hears :)

Welcome mate

Yeah my A.M.S moms are going to be flowered out soon and i felt like a change. Had this moms going over 2 years now and they've yielded me thousands of cuttings. I have a stock of A.M.S seeds so i'll find good genes again. Had few people asking me for diff strains so thought id try something diff.

Yeah i dont think i've ever had a mom more than a few months but i have ran the A.M.S though i liked it but when flowering through 18 strains to find the best SOG strains some get culled the thing about it was (maybe just my pheno) that the buds werent rock hard as i wanted but they were frosty as all get out not like the papaya im running now but real nice smoke was ok but id smoke others before that one but yours look alot tighter than mine were but i only run a 400 and ive also noticed that a SOG plant from clone to flower doesnt develop as many trichromes as the same strain vegged for a coulpe weeks, you ever noticed any thing like this? but ne way a new taste is always welcome as long as it produces tastey nuggies but i think youll like the ease of E&F or F&D I ran and harvested dwc 5 gallon buckets and ebb and flow tables and aerotubes and aero/drip tubes but the easiest by least work is ebb but it kinda makes you seperated from your grow more as youll start filling 25 gallon rez and only checking once a week and a jungle fast you will grow (in my yoda voice) but your very good at keeping everything in track and you have to with what you got goin just a little hard for me A D D or something idk but keep it up MR. G

Im surprised u didnt find the nugs were dense with A.M.S. Its not the best strain ive grown but having said that i get rock hard monsters from it. I rarely flower straight from cuttings, even wen i have grown hempys i veg a little. I'd only do that if really pushed for time. In my opinion its def best to veg as long as time and grow space permits. On average i veg 3 weeks but as i said i have many grows running at once and some differ from others. I veg longer in my personal grows as i dont have 3rd parties whining on for bud and money, wish i unlimited space to grow on my own that for certain! lol but i guess i'd still need help with the workload.....

The great thing about A.M.S is the resin production, i use all my trim to make hash and ive had some of the very best hash ever from this strain, its just so sticky. And the mothers have been great to me, i am very hard on them taking hundreds of cuttings per month. But like i said its time to try something diff and im looking forward to studying the new strains.

I cant remember but what size light you running? and i hear you on the veg time, and the 3rd party whiners had them in the past thats why i do my thing now by myself less stress but to each their own my ams dint veg long but the mom got nice size when i flowered her but the frostiness was over the top as uou said i didnt get just pure ams hash i mixed all my trim and made rainbow hash the poormans way i need to order some bags but i wanna try the dry method and press it looks nice most my hash doesnt stay to sticky, kindy grainy but not really sticky but before when i had bags id.get some stocky and some grainy in all your spots you growing ams?

No not all my spots but most of them, its easier to use the cuttings i have. I also grow super lemon haze, white widow, sleestack skunk, big bang, pot of gold, himalayan gold, armageddon, and wonder woman. There might be a couple others but my minds gone blank. Oh and the church but been getting alot of hermies from seed lately. Try making cannabutter with ur trim, it fucks u up!!!

Oh the light in this journal is 2 600w in veg and 4 600w in flower. But if u mean in general i run all sorts so kinda hard to answer lol

I got some butter in the fridge now :) i got a 5x5 tent and next month im updrading lights was gonna go jd 1000 i dont think 600 is enough for 5x5 do you? nice strain selection you got too i got white widow to by nirvana whos yours by and out of those is ams your favorite?

Back
Top Bottom