Emmie's Organic Kosher Daddy, 2020

Anyone seen leaves from wedding cake like this?

Attachments

• IMG_20200731_210944000.jpg
    IMG_20200731_210944000.jpg
    572.1 KB · Views: 53
Veg, Day 19

The tribe is doing well in the new containers and got their second watering today. They seem to like it down there at the bottom of the canopy and are all getting much bigger, almost by the day you can see the difference.

DSCF8427.JPG

I see a few leaf deformities on some of the KD... one is missing the large middle section And some missing the smallest part of the leaves.

Toned in on Veg-day 19

I'm not sure what happened there... might have been my fault during transplant. I will give it a good look next time I am up there.

Everything is lookin real nice tho Em, keep it up. I'm sure the finished product would be sweet.

Veg, Day 21

I did check and I have no explanation for where that leaf finger went... I must have torn it off while transplanting, but I don't remember doing so. Either I am getting sloppy or I got too stoned while I was working and totally forgot, but yes, it has been confirmed that you indeed have Eagle eyes and noticed this deficit. The plants are taking to the new containers well, and today they all needed watering again and they continue to grow rapidly. So far, so good... but we still have several weeks before we will be able to sort out the boys from the girls.

Here they are today, enjoying the cooler temperatures in the grow room as we become unseasonably cool here in Missouri this week.

DSCF8433.JPG

what are the plants that are in the bottom next to each other. One is in white catch can while the other pot is black.
Big leaves!

what are the plants that are in the bottom next to each other. One is in white catch can while the other pot is black.
Big leaves!
The 6 plants on the floor on the right side are all Kosher Daddys... the two on the far right don't have plastic plate drip trays under them.

Veg, Day 21

I did check and I have no explanation for where that leaf finger went... I must have torn it off while transplanting, but I don't remember doing so. Either I am getting sloppy or I got too stoned while I was working and totally forgot, but yes, it has been confirmed that you indeed have Eagle eyes and noticed this deficit. The plants are taking to the new containers well, and today they all needed watering again and they continue to grow rapidly. So far, so good... but we still have several weeks before we will be able to sort out the boys from the girls.

Here they are today, enjoying the cooler temperatures in the grow room as we become unseasonably cool here in Missouri this week.

DSCF8433.JPG

Haha that's awesome, I wasn't even wearing my glasses lol Glad everything is going great ;) keep up the awesome work Em ...

Veg, Day 25

The KD's are all starting to take on a unique shape. There are still 3 tall ones and 3 shorter, probably denoting the boys and girls, but they all have a very stretchy middle to them. I have turned up the lights and brought them down lower in case they are trying to stretch toward the light, but they have certainly gotten my attention for this trait alone.

DSCF8456.JPG
DSCF8455.JPG
DSCF8454.JPG
DSCF8453.JPG

There are also several cases of the genetic marker leaf twist going on, only on what I assume are the females. Makes one want to go hmmmmmm.

DSCF8458.JPG
DSCF8457.JPG

Hows everything goin in here? Any signs of male/female? Are you running your lights 18/6, 24 ect couldn't remember lol
Running 18/6... and I am about to go up there and water that side of the operation and get some pics. I will let you know how we are doing here on day 31, in just a couple of hours.

Back
Top Bottom