Emmie's Organic Kosher Daddy, 2020

Bloom, Day 17

KD's have now achieved their final height, and they are all mostly tall and well utilizing their new high tech 4' tomato cages. They have produced a large amount of buds, not real long connected bud sets and not a lot of trichome production. They do look like they still have a lot of potential though and we have our eyes on this ancient line.

The one that has been pollinated on one branch is definitely doing something different on that branch and I will get some pictures of the fertilized buds soon. Tonight I mainly wanted you to see the sizes they have achieved and their overall strength and happiness.
DSCF8665.JPG
DSCF8664.JPG
DSCF8663.JPG
DSCF8662.JPG
Dannnggg. Some tall girls here.

I am hoping to be able to tame them quite a bit on the next round.

I bet haha. That's kinda why I grew them in party cups as I didn't know how tall they would get.. mine got 2' tall in party cups... Maybe next round when your happy with the hight, just top them and they will get fat instead of taller. That could help. Very excited seeing all this pan out.

Hopefully the branches are strong enough to hold the weight of the buds once fully formed.

It and the others are shaping up to have up to 2' main kolas by the end of this... definitely going to produce some weight with these beefy plants.

Sounds epic. ,) Cant wait... ps. My tent is almost ready to plant (pic heavy thread)

Bloom, Day 35

This is a magnificent plant, in each of the 3 phenotypes we have here. Already shades of purple can be seen in the trichomes and the leaves themselves... there is definitely something regal about this plant. The top kola on each of the plants is going to be massive and nearly 2 feet long. I am already quite impressed with this tall and heavy producer and I can't wait to see the end product.

Now that the magnesium problem has been sorted, all yellowing has stopped and the plants are all showing how much they love, and I mean absolutely love, the @GeoFlora Nutrients and being up close to the NextLight Mega!

DSCF8765.JPG

Bloom, Day 35

This is a magnificent plant, in each of the 3 phenotypes we have here. Already shades of purple can be seen in the trichomes and the leaves themselves... there is definitely something regal about this plant. The top kola on each of the plants is going to be massive and nearly 2 feet long. I am already quite impressed with this tall and heavy producer and I can't wait to see the end product.

DSCF8765.JPG
Tell me more ;) I knew this would be an epic strain... Excellent Job Em.

What kind of phenos are you getting? (Intresting)

Have you ever made cannagars ? The leaves on this look perfect for a sweet Project

Photos like this make me regret planting Unknown mystery seeds. I should have just done 4 KDs instead.
never tried it... sounds like a cool project though. Yes, I believe that if you have not grown one of these out full size yet, you are missing out.

I will do a study on the three plants together very soon
never tried it... sounds like a cool project though. Yes, I believe that if you have not grown one of these out full size yet, you are missing out.
I think I'm missing out for sure. My "full size plant" must be under 3 feet total. Haha.

Ohhhh. Sounds like this will be a treat to see some pheno comparisons, looks like I'll need to pheno hunt to find the "Mystical" plant and ensure its survival.

Try as I might, I could not find any distinct differences between these three plants today as I set out to do a study on them. I am pretty sure that I was confusing these girls with my Durban Poisons, who definitely are doing several different things. The Kosher Daddys are only showing a difference in size and vigor, but they all seem to be closely related. There are three different sizes, and three different states of development on the buds. Here is what we have:

1- the tallest one
DSCF8777.JPG
DSCF8774.JPG

2, the middle plant
DSCF8778.JPG
DSCF8775.JPG

3, the smallest
DSCF8779.JPG
DSCF8776.JPG

Gezzzz. All these look super great. Awesome job Em.

Which of the 3 do you prefer in general? Do you notice any real difference in the node spacing or how tight the buds grow together? Ect.

Looks lovely that these are getting frosty too.
Thanks! The tall one is my favorite at the moment and the one that seems to be tending toward a purplish color, but it is the closest one to the light too, so that makes sense. They all seem to have the same node spacing and tightness of the bud sets along the main kola, again in 3 different sizes. I suspect that by the end they will really have some strong frost on them, and I expect to see a lot of purple influence near the end.

Hopefully your girls are getting fat and frosty got you.

Friend of mine droped off a large bag of "trim" and said here ya go. It was some Kosher Daddys clones I gave him a while ago, he grew them outside this year till it got too cold. They didn't get to fully ripe cause it was late in the season, but I ended up with 6oz from his "trim bag" lmao.

All of the leaves had turned very dark purple on the KDs so that was nice to see ;)

Back
Top Bottom