Erk202 - 1st Indoor Grow - Eartha

looks like it's indica dominant to me. the blades seem pretty wide for how small they are, and that third set of leaves looks like it's right on top of the 2nd set. there isn't much space between those nodes at all, so it's probably got some indica in it. hard to tell with the badseed though. i think my last bagseed grow was sativa dominant cuz it was twice as tall as my indica this time (Barney's Blue Cheese feminised).

looks like it's indica dominant to me. the blades seem pretty wide for how small they are, and that third set of leaves looks like it's right on top of the 2nd set. there isn't much space between those nodes at all, so it's probably got some indica in it. hard to tell with the badseed though. i think my last bagseed grow was sativa dominant cuz it was twice as tall as my indica this time (Barney's Blue Cheese feminised).

Yeah it's deffinitely short and stalky. I don't know why I didn't think of that myself. I want to see them in a couple weeks. By then they'll probably be little beasts considering how thick they are already.

Off subject but what is bagseed? I see people talk about it all the time. I've never used seeds. Always work with clones.

they're just seeds that you keep from a good bag of weed. you know, you get that bag of really good mids that have some seeds in it and you hang on to a couple "in case" you might grow one day.

yeah those plants will be little beasts in a couple weeks, can't wait to see them!! bagseed is cool ciz i always look forward to seeing what the bud ends up like.

wow cool, thanks guys for your inputs on everything....I needed that. Plus i needed some input on what type it is, cuz i was geting confused by looking at mine and the two other types and they looked nothing alike. lol

So basically it might be a Indica Dominate, Great !

I cant wait to see it in a couple of weeks either especially when i start to add some nutes blooms to it.

But I think it wont be growing as quick as it was before when i was on 24/0. Since i went to 12/12 as of Friday, that kind of slowed it down a little, and I came across a slight problem with Heat since lights aren't on 24/0 like it use to be, when lights go off temps goes down to about 55-60.F Is that too cold for it ?

Cuz the whole time the lights were on today, the leaves were still droopy not that droopy but u can tell that the lights were not on 24/0.

So is this normal going into 12/12 or what...do i need to find a heat source for it at night? or the temps are ok.

(sorry but i think i have over watered it just a little, i think thats why temps went down to low) remember i watered on Friday and started 12/12 Friday as well.

maybe when the soil drys up more heat will reach up at night. I'll keep yall posted. :thanks: again guys.

An optimum temperature drop between lights on and off is somewhere around 15 degrees I think. Don't quote me on that though. If it is getting too cold ou can get a small space heater for pretty cheap. Just make sure not to burn your house down...

420 Girl:again, Thanks for the photos..... |
-----------------------------------------

But, Yea i think ima get a heat lamp that has no light to it, that they sell at the pet store, thats if the temps dont get any higher in couple of days or so.

(But i just think it cuz of the over watered i have did.) ;[

And plus in my area, the Temps had drop dramatically down to 8-9. Degrees as of Friday.

I'll keep you guys posted on the temps in a day or two, in tell then :peace:

SMALL UPDATE
2 DAYS AFTER FLOWERING
:idea:

Ok just some pics to show yall how's he/she doing with his/her 12/12 rest. To me it looks its getting its good rest. Some more flowers popped out of no where in 2 days.. ;]

Pics are from today 3 hours after lights turned on so she's a little droopy as what i've been telling you all. But overall looks to me she/he is doing well with the temps at night. I say about this morning right before lights came on the soil temps were close to 60.5.F It wasnt that cool outside last night as before, so thats a good thing.

DIGI00057.JPG

Can you tell what changed in this pic from the others since then ?
Hint: The side leaves has gotten way bigger, the middle ones sprouted out a little more, and more side leaves are forming out too.

DIGI000213.JPG

Look at his/her little short and almost bushy self. :popcorn:

DIGI00039.JPG

The 2 bottom leaves L&R (The Actual 1st 2 leaves) are a little droopy but i think thats cuz of the new growth ?

Welp, thats it for now, now that 2days has passed now. I'll keep you posted with more news soon.:peace:

But I think it wont be growing as quick as it was before when i was on 24/0. Since i went to 12/12 as of Friday, that kind of slowed it down a little, and I came across a slight problem with Heat since lights aren't on 24/0 like it use to be, when lights go off temps goes down to about 55-60.F Is that too cold for it ?
I am not understanding the choice to go 12/12 at this stage. Please enlighten me.

I am not understanding the choice to go 12/12 at this stage. Please enlighten me.
I was told that since im havin space limitation which i am, that its ok for me to start 12/12 straight from seedling. But actually i did veg for 2 weeks rather then from seedling...

Thanks to Mcbudz Advise. ;]

and plus this is not going to be a big project as i stated before. If its a female which i hope, once i go into 12/12 the plant will automatically start buding when its mature enough too.

Im not worried about the quality of the yield or how much ill get. This is just something for me to smoke a simple blunt and to learn off from.

Next grow yes i will veg longer and use better products but for right now, im doing what i can.

(This was explained in the journal already, sorry if you missed it)

Dude, in those pics you posted you should let those babies grow a for a while. That plant is just getting it's first leaves. You're WAY too early on flipping to 12/12. Why don't you go with 18/6 for a while?

Dude, in those pics you posted you should let those babies grow a for a while. That plant is just getting it's first leaves. You're WAY too early on flipping to 12/12. Why don't you go with 18/6 for a while?

Because a few people on here already got good results from going to 12/12 straight from seedling....So thats what ima do, at least i did Veg 24/0 for 2 weeks they didnt do Veg at all Just 12/12 right after they planted..

I can give u a list of things why im going to 12/12 early but i don't feel like typing them atm. But i can give u the #1 main reason why, and thats cuz of my space is limited.

Small Update
:idea:

I've been doing that little method (i forgot who i got it from) but im turning my pot in different directions every other day. Thats about it...But i got some pics for you guys and gals..

PICS:

Day 17 (Day 4 - 12/12)
DSC003672.JPG

---
DSC003733.JPG

---
DSC003681.JPG

TOP OF Eartha
DSC003704.JPG

The inner leaves
DSC003741.JPG

---
DSC003763.JPG

Temps are perfect...:grinjoint:

Welp thats it for now.....Any tips or comments are :welcome:
Its pulling through, slowly but surely...Im suppose to be getting some extra lights and nutes soon, but im just waiting on money to come pass my way sooner or later..:peace:

Back
Top Bottom