First grow (bag seed)soil/CFL's and florescence 5/2009

tyty :)
rc51sport been watching your grow too Nice!

Here are a couple more of fixed up flower room/ Mother
IMG_09433.JPG

IMG_09425.JPG

looks great man

Yes i know the type you are talking about...that would have worked great and could have avoided Sheetrock. I actually had roll of installation and some sheet rock left over from a job so used that.

No haven't found good seeds yet...tks I will check them out. :rollit:

Ok update ....Have both veg and flower room done for now...so show me the money!

IMG_09221.JPG

unknow sex plant #1 last week

IMG_09552.JPG

unknown sex plant #1 this week ... I have a clone I finally got to root from this plant in flower room 2 days ... so hope it is a girl and because i stressed it out sooooooo bad by snapping main stem a month ago. When I was just learning, oh ya and topped it ..... but clone from top of that plant didn't make it... Because I stressed it out so bad I plan on cloning it out and cutting main where I broke it and do like I did with unknown # 2 and let it grow out just for female clones. If I ever get good seeds I think I am ready and have made most of mistakes on bagseed :)

IMG_09211.JPG

unknown sex #2 last week .... I snapped main stem and rooted top of plant and cut out bad part of stem and let heal....more bag seed ... so if it turns out to be females will just use to get clones from...and learned lesson, LST (chopsticks) all the way from now on...maybe some wire :grinjoint:

IMG_09601.JPG

top from Unknown sex #2 finally rooted and is showing signs of growing

IMG_0959.JPG

Unknown sex #2 today ... more new growth ... if female will give me some clones :)

TKS Haze Mother and clones in flower room will need same I think... will do :)

Here is flowering mother 21 days
IMG_09643.JPG

IMG_09701.JPG

IMG_09581.JPG

and this is one clone from mother that will now be the mother and stay in veg room. Still need to buy couple things and build a bubbler cloner.

And started molasses feeding today.

:thanks: dollaBill :) .... OK was able to take Haze's advice and transplant the plants in flower room. took old soil out in one piece ...didn't disturb roots...and it grew a couple inches already...loving new soil. Just waiting to sex clones from two unknown plants to figure if they are female before i re-pot them :)
they sleeping will get some pics in morning :bongrip:

Hello Live.... Just checking out your journal and am thinking of maybe trying some indoor for this winter. I also am thinking of using cool tubes and cfl's. I had 2 in veg. this early spring just for about a month and now transplanted outdoors. My little cabinet set up was mediocre. I had 2 cfl's = 1800 lumines and 1 cool tube of an unknown watt. My cabinet was 2'.5" tall and about 1'.5" wide by 3'. here is my best pic. of it.
02327.JPG
Best of luck to you and your grow. Hopefully we can learn together and become superstars like Ms. Fox and Cherma for example. Ha ha.:grinjoint:

Hey thanks for stopping by Irie, have seen your grows...very nice :) Thanks for the tip on coffe jars..hope to transplant soon...will watch taking them out.Still waiting to see what two clones are in flower room :) Hope Ladies!

Tks siscokid...tks for stopping by...like your pic of set up...nice and stealth. Hope to see your grow when you start :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom