First Grow - Critical Kush Soil

Re: First grow, critical kush soil

I can probably say we all love growin it
all love smoking it too lol
:thumb:

lol , well you can definitely lump me into that category cron!

Already getting my second grow prepared.
Might be a bit premature but I guess it doesn't hurt to plan ahead.

I'll be running R.Ds long peaks blue which is a cross of old blue and RD#1 and BC ultimate purple.
And I'm trying to find a decent wholesaler for at least 600 watts worth of LED lights.
I'm running MH and HPS this grow but the temps are a bit much for me!

Having a hella avu time keeping my room under 82
Once I get my phresh filter and 6" fan going I'm hoping it helps.

Trial and error seems to be my learning process!

yea but if you do something wrong you remember not to do it again lol
Happy Weednsday Pot :thumb:

Hello sirs and ma'am's ,
Here to give my little weekly update.

Start off with the ghost train #8
He or she is by far my favorite so far!
Stem is fat and growing nice! Knowing my luck it'll be a male!
But otherwise my favorite so far to look at!
image6273.jpg
image6275.jpg

Next up is my critical kush.
Still growing at a lean and was starting to get a yellow color and the leaves were twisting and cupping.
It appears the new growth is green and looks like she might snap out of whatever spurt she was going through.
I don't know if it was the strait fox farm ocean soil being to hot or what but next go around or even transplanting
I'm going to try and mix it up with happy frog or even fan boy it up and go with the moonshine mix.
image6277.jpg
image6276.jpg

And then my auto the la musa looking pitiful and torn to hell lol
I've put this auto through hell and back.
Guessing nute burn , over watering in the beginning , and now the top leaves look droopy (which
I took as over watering) so I backed off and tomorrow will be a 6 days with no water and she still has droopy top leaves.
image6278.jpg

I haven't killed any of them so I guess I'm doing something right. lol
I suppose it's all a learning process and Im definitely not trying to repeat the same mistakes!
Hopefully all will turn out well and I'll get some meds off my girls and maybe some pollen off the boys!

:Namaste:

looks like everythings moving along little issues but most of its going good man
Happy Skunkday :thumb:

Would you associate the droopy leaves on top of the la musa with over watering?
I've managed to finally get my temps down to upper 70s and they seem to be staying there.

I wasn't expecting this huge spectacular grow on the first run.
Thank god these girls are forgiving and all but tell me when I'm fowling up! lol

Happy skunkday!

Your plants look good. That droopiness is called nitrogen clawing and it's from too heavy of a feeding.

Your plants look good. That droopiness is called nitrogen clawing and it's from too heavy of a feeding.

Would clawing like that happen after backing off nutes for the last two waterings?
She was getting discolored so I backed off the black strap and 1/2 strength fox farm nutes.

Then the growth looked healthy after the first watering then clawing up again after the second?

Also , I'm trying to go by the book on the fox farm feeding bracket.
And it says not to feed for a month because the soil has enough nutes in it.
What about transplanting?
Will the fresh soil of a transplant have to go another full month of watering before receiving nutes again?
Or just keep following the feeding bracket as normal?

The reason I ask is I transplanted the critical around the one month mark and then it was her turn for her first feeding according to the bracket
I actually diluted it down to 1/4 normal strength on the first feeding to see how she did and as the picture shows it appears like I threw a heavy feeding.
Thank you guys for helping me out along my journey!

Also , I'm trying to go by the book on the fox farm feeding bracket.
And it says not to feed for a month because the soil has enough nutes in it.
What about transplanting?
Will the fresh soil of a transplant have to go another full month of watering before receiving nutes again?
Or just keep following the feeding bracket as normal?

The reason I ask is I transplanted the critical around the one month mark and then it was her turn for her first feeding according to the bracket
I actually diluted it down to 1/4 normal strength on the first feeding to see how she did and as the picture shows it appears like I threw a heavy feeding.
Thank you guys for helping me out along my journey!

I wait till the plant goes a little pale before feeding. If you transplant into fresh soil the plant will have food.

I now start with "empty" soil so I start my feeding program right away. If they get too green I skip a feeding and wait till I see a lower leaf start to lose color.

Happy holidays, Potzilla :ciao:

I'm still too much of a noob to say for sure, but I'd guess a light feed wouldn't do any harm at this point.

I think the general rule of thumb is to hold off on nutrients until the plant has 5 nodes and about 5 inches of growth unless you have really hot (nutrient rich) soil. I'd start with 1/4 of the recommended strength of whatever you're using.

They're looking good :thumb:

That La Musa looks like she topped herself or something. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom