First Grow - Critical Kush Soil

you should post a better picture it looks like she just started eating nutes again

Happy hollidays dres!!
:circle-of-love:
Thank you for the advice.
That's actually what I did was feed all my RD baby girls a 1/4th feeding last night.
The ghost train has blown up!! (Will post pictures when I get there)

Once lights popped on today they all look really healthy.
And I'm thinking I need to transplant.
I've discovered their white roots emerging out of the bottom holes.

I finally got my six inch inline fan in.
So I'm out hunting for insulated ducting today.
I'll finally be able to air cool my lights..

The la musa has grown quiet pretty and she's getting kinda tall.
I'm having to raise my light and my other babies are stretching in the process!

Thinking about investing in another 600 watt to cover more ground.
Maybe a vertical light and one overhead.

Ok photos as promised my friends.

Ghost train #8 , 21 days old
image6361.jpg

Hillbilly #1 , 24 days old
image6362.jpg

Hillbilly #2 , 24 days old
image6363.jpg

And last but not least critical kush, 35 days old. which has seemed to stall out on vertically growing but she's getting bushier
image6364.jpg

Also , how detrimental is it to have river rock or small garden pebbles on the bottom of the pot?
I can get them tomorrow but I was kicking around the idea of transplanting the girls tonight. Well hopfully they are all girls :bitingnails::bitingnails:

And here the la musa. Today she is 50 days from germ.
She's supposedly a 60-65 day auto.
Guess we shall see!
image6366.jpg

And she has had nothing but water for two weeks now and she's still curling and appearing to have been fed heavy.
And she's never gotten a full dose to start with, just 1/4 feelings incase she was sensitive and she obviously was!

And here's some crap!
My second ghost train #8 that germed and popped earth 24 days ago.
She's never gotten taller than this..
In the past few days her leaves have started getting somewhat bigger and she's showing signs of life.
That's why I'm just now including her in this journal. Just incase she rebounds
image6365.jpg

I didn't think she was going to make it so I set her aside in the corner just to see what happened.

I would only give them water still. maybe squeeze some lemon into the mix if you want to help move things along.

After growing for a bit you'll get an eye for if they're eating or not. The green kinda radiates throughout the leaves and they look blotchy. This could be the plant losing food, or gaining food.

Nutrient burn is highlighter yellowing starting at the tips, and/or leaf curl.

Thanks B!
Lemon? Really?
I will have to try that..because I'm starting to have a feeling the la musa isn't going to do much.
I never expected half a zip or anything but come on.. At least give me a couple grams lol

It appears that blotchy lighter color is starting to go back to a darker green
On the hillbilly after feeding.
Hopefully that was it..
I've had beginners luck with the la musa and critical girls.
So I'm praying my RD's at least go a tad smoother!

Finally found some Chem D to at least help me through my beginners luck!
Wish pictures could smell because I popped the top on these flowers and my girl could smell it downstairs!
image6367.jpg

Haha! Happy thurweed cron
I haven't flipped yet..
All the RDs have these small growths right at the third node and I can't tell if it's foliage or lady or male bits.
Probably nothing.
Last night was something else! :bigtoke:

I wasn't going to flip till I at least saw the nodes stager.
That's why these little pointy things on the third node cought me off guard.
I'm sure it's just new foliage but doesn't hurt to get a fresh set of eyes.

I'll try and get a better picture up today!

I finally got my inline fan some days ago and went ahead and ordered some insulated ducting hoping for not of a noise reducer.
I'm planning on a 6" carbon filter to coincide with my 6" inline fan.
Which is actually not as loud as I thought it was going to be!

I'm planning on running the ducting from my fan through my 600watt cooltube and then out of the tent.
How should I plan on getting fresh air in?

Should I get another duct fan and more ducting to pump fresh air in the tent ?

I just transplanted all my girls into 5 gallon nursery pots and would like to flip soon but the smell is definitely an issue!
I have neighbors!!
And I'd like to get all this set up stat because I only have 7' of overhead room
So maybe one or two more weeks and I'm planning on flipping.

Thank you,
Zilla

I finally got my inline fan some days ago and went ahead and ordered some insulated ducting hoping for more of a noise reducer.
I'm planning on a 6" carbon filter to coincide with my 6" inline fan.
Which is actually not as loud as I thought it was going to be!

I'm planning on running the ducting from my fan through my 600watt cooltube and then out of the tent.
How should I plan on getting fresh air in?

Should I get another duct fan and more ducting to pump fresh air in the tent ?

I just transplanted all my girls into 5 gallon nursery pots and would like to flip soon but the smell is definitely an issue!
I have neighbors!!
And I'd like to get all this set up stat because I only have 7' of overhead room
So maybe one or two more weeks and I'm planning on flipping.

Thank you,
Zilla

Happy munchday!
Uhg, seems like I'm being plagued by the double post bug..

And then I've heard about some people recirculating the filtered air back into the tent.
But wouldn't that just keep the same stale air within the tent?

I would like to keep the smell scrubbed from the rest of my place and keep it confined to the tent.
But I would prefer an atmosphere that is appropriate for the gals.

So any advice would be warmly welcomed!

Same air recirculated ? Or keeping the tent door open while the carbon filter runs ?
Or somehow pump fresh air in and pump smell and stale air out?

I would definitely have an intake and exhaust for air circulation. You will want to be able to keep your tent shut during flower to ensure complete darkness and air circulation is doubly important with fat buds everywhere, especially with humidity spikes during lights-out unless you have a dehumidifier going.

Passive intakes would be fine, as long as they're big enough. If you have a 6" exhaust I'd go for 8" passive intake or maybe two passive intakes if it can't be that big. I have two 6" passive intakes with a 6" 400 CFM exhaust fan attached to ducting that runs to my light's cooltube, and I can feel the air being pulled into the intakes from the outside the room.

With a carbon filter/exhaust combo you shouldn't have too much odor.

Back
Top Bottom