First Grow, DWC, 4x4 Tent, 1000W Light

Well it's week 8 and chop chop time for the plants in the front and next week the two plants in the back should be prime for chopping. The heyena plant in the front never really recovered from the nut burn and two of the colas died but the rest are still growing pistols. The heyena plant in the back is a freaking monster though as well as the wonder woman and northern lights. I have pics of the tri chomes I can share later.

420-magazine-mobile2013948560.jpg

420-magazine-mobile720606930.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1320255082.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1645706924.jpg

Hey guys so we harvested the blue dream x white widow and the nothern lights today (the two plants in the front). They have been flushing for about 4 days now. We got some incredible baseball bat size buds from the nothern lights plant. And even though the heyena plant never recovered from the nute burn and looked comparibly stunted, we still got some nice footlong buds out of her. We decided to name her Arya Stark and the northern lights Frieza. lol. So that's 2 out of 4 names down. Here are some pics!

Frieza after we chopped her off the bucket.
420-magazine-mobile1858984536.jpg

This is the wonder woman that we will harvesting next weekend.
420-magazine-mobile1031080151.jpg

Frieza on the right Arya Stark on the left.
420-magazine-mobile1912869601.jpg

One of Frieza's buds close up
420-magazine-mobile1361104036.jpg

Some of Arya Starks colas
420-magazine-mobile1332909264.jpg

See ya guys soon with more action on the other two plants!

Do you hang them to dry before trimming? Nice haul there.
Thanks Scrogdawg! Well I'm not sure what the "norm" is as this is my first harvest lol but we trimmed wet and then hung to dry. The thinking was it would be a lot easier to trim when the leaves weren't all curled into the buds and it would reduce the chance of Bud rot while they dry? What's your take?

Hey guys so we jarred Frieza and Arya Stark today. We ended up getting 2.2oz from Arya Stark and 7.05 oz from Frieza. Not too bad considering 4 colas died on Arya Stark and she looked like she had been in hospice care for the last month. I think we did Frieza a disservice not defoliating early enough in flower because some of the side lateral buds did not beef up as much as we would have liked.

Frieza's heaviest cola.
420-magazine-mobile229833068.jpg

Arya Stark on left Frieza on the right
420-magazine-mobile729775098.jpg

Can't wait to see the weights on Anne Perkins and Drum roll....... Lady Beerus. We will chop her down Sunday and probably jar Ann Perkins at the same time too.

Great job. 1000w in 4x4 tent. What u run to be able to stay kool in that small area. Amazing plants dude.
Thanks! I have a 435 CFM hurricane inline fan sucking hot air from the tent diffusing over the bulb and then out into the garage. I also have a small desk fan blowing hot air towards the suction. I live in the PNW so it does not get crazy hot my avg tent temp was probably 72-75 while ambient temps probably avg in the upper 60's. The root rot tried to proliferate early after month 2 but the organic nutes and friendly bacterias really curbed it. Dont think I need a bucket chiller just yet but wish I had one lol.

Here's a pic of the inside set up
420-magazine-mobile337686486.jpg

Back
Top Bottom