First Grow, DWC, 4x4 Tent, 1000W Light

Appreciate it! Looks like you are growing some fire yourself! Love the purple buds!

Yeah it looks like that strain is going to be beautiful. It's Frisian duck. Ducksfoot crossed with Frisian dew. I don't think potency with be anything special more less bag appeal why I went with it

Hi, this is Hyena.

Nice work my friend. Kids looking good.

You mentioned they got an 18-hour day accidentally. Sorry to be blunt but that could be bad.

I interrupted the dark period with some moderate light pollution once for about 45 minutes last project (Project 24) and I believe it freaked them out to some extent. I saw a noticeable lag in the next flowering wave and even some degree of reversion to vegetative growth. In the end, when the trichomes had reached a certain percentage amber I simply had to chop and the buds never achieved the fullness that final wave or two usually gives. Since some of the plants were my own strains I know what they should have done. I'm 99% sure that light exposure is what happened.

BUT, is an accidental extra six hours one time going to have the same effect? I don't know. Maybe not...though to me they seem like the same thing.

I never realized how much effect one interruption could have and I'm extra careful about it now. Anyway I wanted to share that so you can keep a look out for any slowing of flowering in general. Hope yours stay on schedule. They are looking great.

Peace, Hyena

. 150 plants just outdoors wow must be a full time job!

Negative. Lol it was for a two week period while I moved everything into the woods. But like I said I build my soils and utilize hugelkultr methods to set up a maintenance free grow for the summer. I check on them 2 or 3 times. This way I avoid leading people to my grow with tracks. I'll lose maybe 10 percent to animals or conditions but I should have a decent crop at the end.

I would do much much better if I tended to them. But unfortunately where I live this seems to be the best method I have found to avoid thieves and cops.

Stretching should start in another 3-5 weeks :p I'll visit the outdoor garden in that time frame and see how we're lookin

If I could tend to them I could grow 1/5 of then plants and get twice as much.

There will be a solid 30 or so that will only produce an ounce or two a piece. There's always a few that just don't do what they want to do. But there will also be a few that will have a pound on them so I'll either be a hero or a zero in the fall. Time tells all.

If I could tend to them I could grow 1/5 of then plants and get twice as much.

There will be a solid 30 or so that will only produce an ounce or two a piece. There's always a few that just don't do what they want to do. But there will also be a few that will have a pound on them so I'll either be a hero or a zero in the fall. Time tells all.
You know a hero ain't nothing but a sandwich anyways! Haha cheers my friend looking forward to it.

Hey guys,

Not much to report this week, got a little too aggressive with their food on accident and had some burned leaves on the smaller plant blue heyena and some leaves curling on the rest. So I flushed again tuesday and will wait till Sunday now to do some major defol and that will conclude their first 4weeks in flower!

Here's is wonder woman's tallest cola
420-magazine-mobile448415878.jpg

Black heyena tallest colas
420-magazine-mobile1952084203.jpg

Blue heyena and northern lights in the front .
420-magazine-mobile1055951698.jpg

I guess I should give these girls some actual names already huh?

Back
Top Bottom