First Grow - Indoor Now - Outside & Inside Later

You're going to be amazed. When you return those branches and colas should all be packed with weight and laying over like limp.....well, you know what I mean. LOL!

Thanks C for taking the time to write back and help. :). Reading you mention amazon made me thinking ebay. I checked ebay.ca and see all sorts of goodies. Probably shipping from US mostly too - I haven't delved too deep yet re shipping rates and whatnot. I'll check amazon shortly too -good idea.
I feel super clueless on what is actually at work with these soil amendments- and therefore know I have months and years of reading to tackle, which is why I want to whip together a proven recipe in the meantime. Maybe you already posted such a recipe a few pages back...
Thanks again. I gather you're going on holiday. Have a great one :thumb:

I hope you enjoy your holiday mate, that Cherry Bomb is a worthy entry for plant of the month, she looks beautiful. She looks like she's leaning to the side to me (could just be my wonky vision today lol), if so have you got her staked and steady? I can't wait to see how she finishes up :)

I'll send some cookies and brownies your way as soon as they're done. ;)

Here ya' go Celt. Don't eat em' all in one sitting mate.

thumb_IMG_1748_1024.jpg

:yummy::peace:

Well friends, I know I said I probably wouldn't do another update until I returned from my trip, honestly didn't think I would have the time with trying to prepare everything before I go LOL

As in most things in life, plans change and sometimes it allows you more time than expected so here is the last update before I leave in the morning :)

This is actually the most comprehensive pictorial I have done yet and included all my girls, seed plants and clones, except for 2 sativas hiding in the alders that I can't get far enough back from to take pictures.

Whoops, pays to upload them before trying to post them-"brain fart moment" LOL

First we have 2 Cherry Bombs, sisters to the pretty one in the garden.

IMG_20150912_143440.jpg

IMG_20150912_143529.jpg

The Big Bomb triplets. The largest has a bit of a list now, hopefully from yesterdays high winds and not the weight of her buds. The girls outside of the garden haven't been trussed up and hoping they are strong enough to support their own weight. These girls are in a raspberry patch whose cane is as tall as I am and the girls range from 8' to 9'4"

IMG_20150912_143612.jpg

My 8 foot Cluster bomb. I have one clone of her under 24hr light in quarantine until my return.

IMG_20150912_143631.jpg

Now for the hard case, this Cherry Bomb had a bad case of mildew around her main stalk and although it didn't kill the top half, it was in rough shape. I decided rather than let her waste energy trying to support and heal the top I would amputate and let her put the effort into budding what was healthy.

IMG_20150912_143720.jpg

Next we have a couple of left over clones I decided to pot and see what come of them. Cute little buggers LOL

IMG_20150912_143751.jpg

IMG_20150912_143817.jpg

Now for the Garden Girls some of which have been trussed up (don't want them running away while dad is gone LOL)
1st up, Cluster Bomb and she's starting to show some nice fall colors :)

IMG_20150912_143854.jpg

IMG_20150912_143913.jpg

Next we have the very pretty Cherry Bomb all tied up

IMG_20150912_144031.jpg

and her backside ;)
IMG_20150912_144255.jpg

And here's Big Mamma tied spread eagle LOL

IMG_20150912_144049.jpg

Little Sista standing proudly beside Big Mamma

IMG_20150912_144111.jpg

This little girl was a late sprouter of either Big Bomb or Cluster Bomb

IMG_20150912_144123.jpg

And this has to be the toughest plant in the garden. She is an unknown sativa that gets blown over by the wind 2 or 3 times a week but never seems to care and keeps reaching for the sky LOL

IMG_20150912_144136.jpg

That concludes our tour for today and although I will still pop in to :420: while I am away, this will be the last tour until I return in 2 weeks.

Its going to be interesting to see what changes occur during my 2 weeks away ;)

:trance::trance::trance::trance:
I'm salivating man!! Seriously bro, my mouth is actually watering looking at those pics.
It's like a MJ botanical garden at your place Celt!! It must be difficult to take a stroll around the yard without bumping into or tripping over a MJ plant.
Celt's little slice of heaven!!
:bravo:

I love being outside mate, spent a number of years actually living in the woods, on my woodlot, in my early 30s LOL It may be a bit risky growing girls like that here as its not yet legal but I can't see me ever stopping my outdoors grows now that I am hooked LOL And if they ever truly legalize it here I foresee even more massive trees growing in the back 40 LOL Trees I can walk among and nap under in the shade LOL

Yeah growing outdoors is a great experience and TheCelt lovely girls good to see they are all in good health. I found one of my pink haired beauties trampled by a moose on my morning walk just hart breaking

Back
Top Bottom